HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All That Remains / Chimaira in Detroit  (Read 2005 times)
KevinDeets

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 01:25:20 pm »

For The Fallen Dreams opened.  They are a pretty cool hardcore band from Saginaw, MI.  I'll have to check em out again.

Divine Heresy was next.  Their music is a bit on the cheesy side lyrically, but they are brutal live... so much energy.  Their setlist:

bleed the fifth
impossible is nothing
this threat is real
savior self
false gospel
failed creation
royal blood heresy

Chimaira came out next.  They were the main reason for me going to this show... one of my favorite bands.  They need to play a HEADLINING show in Detroit in support of Resurrection, dammit!  Their setlist was good, but a bit short.  I would've loved to hear "No Reason to Live."  Maybe next time.  Chimaira rocked.  Their setlist:

the dehumanizing process
the flame
power trip
worthless
black heart
salvation
resurrection
pure hatred

All That Remains headlined.  These guys keep getting better and better every time I see 'em.  They were GREAT.  I wasn't expecting too much b/c they followed Chimaira, but they kicked ass.  Normally I don't buy shirts at shows, but this time I had to.  Before the old song "Follow," Phil explained how ATR was formed.  That was really cool.  Toward the end of their set, the singer & drummer from Divine Heresy came out with shots to toast to the Giants (their team), beating the Patriots (ATR's team).  Then Phil said, "Too bad you two are from NY and the Giants are from NJ."  Divine Heresy's singer responded by saying, "That's OK cuz so is God Forbid, and they're brown, too, just like me."  hahaha.  GREAT tour.  Check it out.  ATR's setlist:

the air that I breathe
indictment
it dwells in me
become the catalyst
we stand
tattered on my sleeve
not alone
follow
for salvation
six
this darkened heart
this calling
the weak willed
soad123

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 06:32:46 pm »

me and master chief tried to go to this show in philly but they fuckin sold out! we were pissed

this aint your fucking pussy ass bitch fall out boy. ITS FUCKING BEHEMOTH.::finger::finger
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 01:50:08 pm »

worst tour of the year
DaniCarnage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 10:00:51 am »

it kicked ass.. Divine Heresy and ATR are amazing. Chimaira they're only good live.. On CD they're pretty boring, and every song sounds the same.  Mainly i just dont like their vocalist. But they were good live.. that scream from "Worthless" is insane"

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: