HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Slayer Album  (Read 1316 times)
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 09:22:28 pm »

burning_times said:

SATAN said:

watchwolf said: yeah, if it is anything like the last few it will be one hell of a shitty album, as will the other albums mentioned in this thread.

if they put on some makeup and got a fuckin' accordian player, you'd love the shit out of it.

faggot...

::animatedlaugh

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 09:24:09 pm »

Sadian said: fuck ceax.... how can you be a Metalhead and not like Slayer.... fuck posuers like caex::sinister
pretty much::animatedlaugh

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 09:24:12 pm »

::animatedsmile
METALIZATION
Community

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 09:35:48 pm »

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!! HAIL SLAYER :{

::finger::finger
JuuKun666

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 10:29:56 pm »

Sadian said: fuck ceax.... how can you be a Metalhead and not like Slayer.... fuck posuers like caex::sinister

People have different tastes man. Good to see you again, btw.

Now, (IN MY OPINION) Slayer's stuff up until Seasons was pretty kickass. After that it went downhill. Christ Illusion was an okay album but not really much to write home about.

I'm going to admit, though, I'd take any of Destruction's albums with Schmier over Raining Blood any day. But that's just my opinion.

Oh, and before you guys start judging caex, you seriously should take the time to actually talk to the guy and get to know him. It's sort of starting to piss me off. I roomed with the guy for ProgPower in October, and he's one of the coolest guys I've met. He's got a firm belief in what he likes and doesn't like, so sue him. You all have your opinions too and aren't afraid to express them. Why should he?

Formerly JuuKun

megafuck

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 10:37:18 pm »

JuuKun666 said:

Now, (IN MY OPINION) Slayer's stuff up until Seasons was pretty kickass. After that it went downhill. Christ Illusion was an okay album but not really much to write home about.

I'm going to admit, though, I'd take any of Destruction's albums with Schmier over Raining Blood any day. But that's just my opinion.

Oh, and before you guys start judging caex, you seriously should take the time to actually talk to the guy and get to know him. It's sort of starting to piss me off. I roomed with the guy for ProgPower in October, and he's one of the coolest guys I've met. He's got a firm belief in what he likes and doesn't like, so sue him. You all have your opinions too and aren't afraid to express them. Why should he?
A true voice of sanity.

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 10:55:38 pm »

total folkage

JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 11:08:50 pm »

that slayer

METALIZATION said:

fuckin awsome
Wizard_of_Ozz
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 11:10:07 pm »

Oh yeah  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL06axABomY

::sinister
SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 01:17:55 am »

JuuKun666 said:

when it comes to caex/watchwolf, i tried to be civil with the guy and even defended him not only on this board, but others for a long time. i actually came close a couple of times to meeting him in person apparantly. but he continued to make a jackass of himself and pick fights with me, so i don't give a fuck anymore. i mean, when someone acts like he does, why the fuck would i want to waste any time getting to know him? i get sick and tired of being told what does and doesn't suck by someone who has probably less than 1/3 of the experience i do with this genre. i can even acknowledge that he knows more about certain types of metal than i do. i just tend to hate the types of metal he champions. as far as i'm concerned, if he stays on that side and keeps his bullshit opinion away from shit he seems to have no understanding of, we're cool. but, as you can see from this thread, he just can't seem to do that. so i had to put him in his place again.

The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 02:12:04 am »

SATAN said:
The_Wicked_One said:
SATAN said:
watchwolf said:
SATAN said:
watchwolf said: yeah, if it is anything like the last few it will be one hell of a shitty album, as will the other albums mentioned in this thread.

if they put on some makeup and got a fuckin' accordian player, you'd love the shit out of it.

faggot...

Fuck off, asshole. So sorry I don't like a shitty, washed up thrash band like Slayer, I'd rather listen to some good thrash like Destruction, Tankard or Kreator.

blah blah blah

you fuckin' dork. don't pretend to understand thrash. just go back and listen to some more pantywaist fag-metal like usual.

you aren't affiliating Destruction and Kreator to panywaist fag-metal right?
that would be a crime.
Though Tankard isn't 1 either but i wouldn't expect most of the Ozzfesters to know of them. After all this is Ozzfest we are talking about.
PANTERA IS TEH MOST BR00tALz Thrash
SlipKNOTZ  invented death metal
KSE is so original looks at teh HOLY DIVER song

Slayer has had some good material even after seasons but it lacks what the 1st ones were like.

goddamnit this place is filled with dumb brats. did i say anything about pantera or shitknot or killswitch, dork? no. did i call kreator or destruction fag-metal? no. i was referencing the silly-ass power and folk bands he's all gay for. there are a ton of things about metal that losers like caex will never understand. he reads his tastes in books. that's why when you talk about shit like grindcore, he acts like he knows something because he's taken the socially acceptable path that napalm death is all that matters. he's the same way about thrash. he read somewhere that german thrash was better and since he postures like he's some elitist metal know-it-all, he's forced to talk shit about slayer. the fact is that there is no thrash scene that is better or best. to tell the truth, thrash was a pretty disparate genre that included a lot of bands that had little in common. even with the american bands, there is little continuity between (for instance) anthrax and testament. it's like comparing apples to oranges. so his little "german>american" stance may sound like he has some sort of opinion, but it's really just more bullshit posturing from a shut-in who reads a lot of foreign metal press. only dumbfucks like you support him because you're even more ignorant. i at least, for the most part, have the common courtesy to stay away from threads dedicated to music i hate. he has to go stick his nose in where he can only be an ignorant, hateful piece of shit that has nothing to add but his own douchery. i've been an active participant in the metal scene for more than 15 years now. and not just metal, but extreme metal. i saw most of the bands you fags worship when they were still in their primes. i smoked dope and had tacos with some of the biggest icons in the genre, so perhaps you should think twice before you lump me in with a bunch of douches that have no idea what they're talking about.

I had it in reference to many of the ignorant ozzfest fans. not you in particular. just saying the apple might not fall far from the tree from what I was reading. Not saying you said that. but i was making sure you weren't saying that stuff about Kreator and Destruction.

Umm no, I like Kreator more than Slayer. Other than Kreator having songs I enjoy more, they have solos that are always flowing and sensical rather than Kerry's hits and misses. Don't get me wrong, I love Slayer, but I like Kreator more.
I had my own opinions before I joined this forum. Seeing as how my favorite band is American, I think you went a little too far with that.  
I'd have to say I consider myself well versed for my age. I like the old and some of the new that follows what the old laid down as a gold standard.

your into EXTREME metal. Youve been into metal for 15 years and you decide to segregate metal like that?  I am guilty of liking Power Metal as well as the stuff you might call the extreme stuff. So take the good in with the bad. I don't follow anyone, I don't really lead either, I just say what I want.
Not to mention I consider myself a very active fan in metal. Im basically an unofficial street teamer for many bands. But then again its not hard when your in Howell and most of Michigan. That and I for the first time talked to Noah Martin of Arsis. Which was fucking badass.

SATAN

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 02:43:18 am »

The_Wicked_One said: but i was making sure you weren't saying that stuff about Kreator and Destruction.

so...it's perfectly fine for that dipshit to go and say shit about slayer, but you would've had some big issue if i was saying something shitty about kreator or destruction?

oh, and extreme metal encompasses vintage thrash, death and grind. there was nothing more extreme than those genres at one point.

dakota101

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 02:46:41 am »

I havent heard it yet. Been wanting to. Long live slayer
The_Wicked_One

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 03:14:25 am »

SATAN said:
The_Wicked_One said: but i was making sure you weren't saying that stuff about Kreator and Destruction.

so...it's perfectly fine for that dipshit to go and say shit about slayer, but you would've had some big issue if i was saying something shitty about kreator or destruction?

oh, and extreme metal encompasses vintage thrash, death and grind. there was nothing more extreme than those genres at one point.

ok then I am just as Extreme as you then.
trying to argue with Watchwolf is pointless thats why i made my point directed to your comment.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: