HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzfest to Canada  (Read 1619 times)
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 06:36:24 pm »

Avril is from Canada , so do what you want with that, but I'd do her.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 06:37:09 pm »

ChickenFucker said: Avril is from Canada , so do what you want with that, but I'd do her.

with ya there

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 06:37:43 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: RUSH are a bunch of no talent hacks that will never have any success.
Canada is a United States wanna be,...the average Canadian would die of un-natural causes if they were to be exposed to an Ozzfest.
These are just a few reasons Ozzfest should not go to maple syrup/cheddar cheese/hockeyland.
But hey,...you never know.
Wait cheddar cheese is from Canada? I love Cheddar Cheese! I Love Canada!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2008, 06:38:46 pm »

MVP said:

xavier69 said: canada sucks::animatedlaugh

Better than the US by far.
canada sucks but i guess they should get ONE SHOW maybe i know you guys like metal two... or maybe just fag-metal?::animatedlaugh

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2008, 06:39:56 pm »

ChickenFucker said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: RUSH are a bunch of no talent hacks that will never have any success.
Canada is a United States wanna be,...the average Canadian would die of un-natural causes if they were to be exposed to an Ozzfest.
These are just a few reasons Ozzfest should not go to maple syrup/cheddar cheese/hockeyland.

Canadas mint bud lol ::animatedlaugh lots of booze and Rock And Roll!!::animatedsmile

NaziGangSTaJew

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2008, 06:42:33 pm »

666XSlayerX666 said:

ChickenFucker said:

Canadas mint bud lol ::animatedlaugh lots of booze and Rock And Roll!!::animatedsmile
oh no doubt you guys got the good bud

Theres nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home...
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2008, 06:49:26 pm »

haha i dunno if anyone on here would care..but i just fond out the Eagles are going to be playing near my hometown,,, they far from being metal but i wouldnt mind seein' them live hotel california is a mint drinking song

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2008, 08:49:39 pm »

The Eagles are cool just can't stand the country sounding stuff they came out with. Hotel California is one bad ass tune.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2008, 09:00:17 pm »

666XSlayerX666 said:

dude why do you have to be so stereotypical about Canada for...first off Rush is already succseful so to say they wont get any sucsess is kinda point less...and yes alot of us like hockey but it aint all we do its no different then USA's love for football...and wtf does it mean we would die at ozzfest? we can party just as hard as you guys can..hell just 2 weeks ago Ozzy came to my hometown for the first time..when ticket went onsale it sold out in 16 minutes, it was a record sell out...and they had to add a second show, the only city ro get a second show.......im sorry i had to go off in a rant like that but when idiots start saying stuff like that and makin canada sounds like it all about hockey, and chedder cheese whatever thats suppose to mean, it pisses me off

Its just a smartmouth bastard comment like I always reserve the right to make...as I deem necessary,.at will,..anytime,.. anyplace.
After all...its the net. And freespeech is an essential component of that.....besides,.MVP is right,I was responding to his post.
Once you get to know me you`ll understand. I am ALWAYS kidding....take it like a man hoser....lol
Canada happens to be my ancestral homeland...I have every RUSH album and have had my share of in person run-in`s with Geddy and Alex.
There is a sharpie in my right pocket that Geddy himself gave me. I carry it wherever I go...for about 10 years now.
Ozzy has actually signed a bunch of stuff for me with that sharpie.
I go to Canada whenever I can,..Niagara Falls is just across the river form my birthplace.
The Canadian emblem is on all my guitars too.....so there!!!::animatedlaugh

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2008, 09:02:12 pm »

You know them. Hook me up with back stage man.

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2008, 09:08:19 pm »

MVP said: You know them. Hook me up with back stage man.

Oh Man...thats a whole other story...I ate Geddy`s sandwich and got
Alex`s technical setup for his whole system.
I go alone wherever I take pix.
So,..no. Sorry. And I dont know them.....
::animatedlaugh
But I do love them...like most people.::laugh

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2008, 09:08:58 pm »

Sure! You hold out::looking

xtoolx

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 05:51:02 pm »

i think that ozzfest should stay a U.S. tour because other countries have all these kick ass fests and shit and the us only has ozzfest and a few unknow annual fests!!!

::stare
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 06:30:52 pm »

xtoolx said: i think that ozzfest should stay a U.S. tour because other countries have all these kick ass fests and shit and the us only has ozzfest and a few unknow annual fests!!!

Canada doesnt have anything at all we would be happy to have the tour come here for 1 year if thats all they could do

xtoolx

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 06:35:02 pm »

666XSlayerX666 said:

xtoolx said: i think that ozzfest should stay a U.S. tour because other countries have all these kick ass fests and shit and the us only has ozzfest and a few unknow annual fests!!!

Canada doesnt have anything at all we would be happy to have the tour come here for 1 year if thats all they could do

yeah thats true. i just dont want ozzfest to be going all over the world.

::stare
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: