HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hellyeah Machine fucking head nonpoint bury your dead at the brady dome 2/15  (Read 1761 times)
Metal_As_Fuck

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:45:26 pm »

first i got there and bought one fucking badass machine head shirt with the flag on it
then about a half hour later bury your dead came out the first song they played was house of straw which was fucking awesome then some new shit and then color of money thats all i remember from them but the best part of there set was when the lead singer and the whole crowd repeated bury your fucking dead like 7 times . then about another half an hour nonpoint came on these guys are fucking sic
they played the truth march of war and in the air tonight and then what a day and bullet with a name they are a great live band .

then after about a fucking 45 min wait machine fucking head came on you have to see this guys live they started coming out playing the intro to imperial then just strated fucking jamming then robb flynn was like we haven't played in iowa for a long fucking time and was like you guys are some bad motherfuckers
songs they played
imperial
now i lay thee down
aesthetics of hate
old
halo  best live song ever
davidan

after that hellyeah came out but they were no where near as good as machine head
but i will say chad greys voice killed
they play the entire cd now plus a cover
its like this
matter of time
Nausea
Goddam
Rotten To The Core
In The Mood
Star
One Thing
Waging War
Thank You
Alcohaulin' Ass
you wouldn't know best song they played
HELLYEAH

THE BIGGEST SHOW IN IOWA  THAT I'VE BEEN TOO THEY WERE HUGE FUCKING PITS  
THE FIRST EVER CONCERT AT THE DOME ON BRADY STREET   ::finger::finger::finger::finger

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: