HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!  (Read 1129 times)
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 12:22:54 am »

WagerofSin said: I could have gone without the whole walking thing. Sitting dressed up in a fucking hot gym for what seems like forever sucks ass.

Where kids from my school graduate, the place is air-conditioned. The school in the city next to mine had to gradutate outside in 96 degree weather. I wouldn't want to go there.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 12:32:47 am »

CannibalCorpse said: I get into trouble at my school for being a metalhead. The couselors and security think that metal makes you crazy and the violent imagery and lyrics make you do things like kill people. Also, when that Virginia Tech schooting occured, I got called into the couselor's office when the news leaked out all over the internet and schools were informed. They told me I was on "red alert." I asked them if it was because I was Asian and all they could tell was "you just fit the profile." Fucking counselor's and security...

You're like the best combination ever, asian metalhead who loves cannibalcorpse and gore. You're the best! ::sinister
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 12:34:14 am »

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said: I get into trouble at my school for being a metalhead. The couselors and security think that metal makes you crazy and the violent imagery and lyrics make you do things like kill people. Also, when that Virginia Tech schooting occured, I got called into the couselor's office when the news leaked out all over the internet and schools were informed. They told me I was on "red alert." I asked them if it was because I was Asian and all they could tell was "you just fit the profile." Fucking counselor's and security...

You're like the best combination ever, asian metalhead who loves cannibalcorpse and gore. You're the best! ::sinister

I'm African-American, too. Thanks! People say you're annoying, but I think you're cool.::sinister

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 12:35:43 am »

CannibalCorpse said:

LordSimen said:

I'm African-American, too. a

CannibalCorpse said:

LordSimen said:

I'm African-American, too. Thanks! People say you're annoying, but I think you're cool.::sinister

Your welcome.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 12:38:15 am »

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said:

LordSimen said:

I'm African-American, too. a

CannibalCorpse said:

LordSimen said:

Your welcome.

The only reason why I have to go through this is because the other "metalheads" in my school are druggies and are dropping like flies. I'm not, so there must be something wrong with me... I don't fit into the sterotype.::surprise I MUST be hiding something...

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 12:39:55 am »

CannibalCorpse said: The only reason why I have to go through this is because the other "metalheads" in my school are druggies and are dropping like flies. I'm not, so there must be something wrong with me... I don't fit into the sterotype.::surprise I MUST be hiding something...

GASP... Multiple personality disorder perhaps?
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 12:43:14 am »

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said: The only reason why I have to go through this is because the other "metalheads" in my school are druggies and are dropping like flies. I'm not, so there must be something wrong with me... I don't fit into the sterotype.::surprise I MUST be hiding something...

GASP... Multiple personality disorder perhaps?

Yeah, I actually had to take a "test" I guess for that and anti-social disorder and some other stupid stuff. My dad is a drug/alcohol counselor and we don't get along to say the least. That makes things worse.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 12:45:18 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
Yeah, I actually had to take a "test" I guess for that and anti-social disorder and some other stupid stuff. My dad is a drug/alcohol counselor and we don't get along to say the least. That makes things worse.

That sucks. My dad is a crack addict lowlife who I personally pushed out of my life because I didn't want to be around that. Part of the reason I hate drugs and alcohol so much. Last time I saw him I knocked him out because he was drunk and yelling at my mom.
Ozzette_68
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 12:48:21 am »

LordSimen said:
CannibalCorpse said:

That sucks. My dad is a crack addict lowlife who I personally pushed out of my life because I didn't want to be around that. Part of the reason I hate drugs and alcohol so much. Last time I saw him I knocked him out because he was drunk and yelling at my mom.

maybe he needs someone to help him

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 12:50:27 am »

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said:

Yeah, my dad is an alcoholic even though it's his job to help people NOT be alcoholics! He's a hypocritical bastard. I'm glad though that I never had to personally deal with drug problems in my immediate family and sorry that you had to. I hate drugs, because I've seen what it did to some of my past friends. My dad works with those psychos at the Oregon state penitentiary, so if you ever hear about some murderer, even serial killers from the area, my dad works with them. Now he thinks EVERYONE is crazy and is a possible killer.

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 12:53:26 am »

Ozzette_68 said:

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said:

This is after reaching out to him numerous times and trying to help him. That was the last straw for me.

Yeah, my dad is an alcoholic even though it's his job to help people NOT be alcoholics! He's a hypocritical bastard. I'm glad though that I never had to personally deal with drug problems in my immediate family and sorry that you had to. I hate drugs, because I've seen what it did to some of my past friends. My dad works with those psychos at the Oregon state penitentiary, so if you ever hear about some murderer, even serial killers from the area, my dad works with them. Now he thinks EVERYONE is crazy and is a possible killer.

I hate hypocritical people like that. Especially when they assume their kids have problems when they are actually totally against doing those kinds of things.  

One of my friend's mom swears she thinks he's always going off and getting high, and he'd never touch a drug if his life depended on yet.  Yet he's caught his mom smokin' joints before.
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 12:57:26 am »

LordSimen said:

Ozzette_68 said:

LordSimen said:

CannibalCorpse said:

This is after reaching out to him numerous times and trying to help him. That was the last straw for me.

I hate hypocritical people like that. Especially when they assume their kids have problems when they are actually totally against doing those kinds of things.  

One of my friend's mom swears she thinks he's always going off and getting high, and he'd never touch a drug if his life depended on yet.  Yet he's caught his mom smokin' joints before.

I;m glad I'm not alone in having to deal with hypocrites, but dissappointed that they are quite numerous. Well, since my dad is always getting info from his peers and textbooks, he goes with the sterotypes. I don't think parents should put their children through this type of psychological torment or their children really will be crazy. Good for you for trying to help. I always tell my mom to just leave my dad, but I have to understand that she does love him.

deepdea

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 12:57:32 am »

Living_Dead_Beat said: FUCK! my highschool graduation was last night i i didn't attend because my counsler said i couldn't walk. But my friends told me this morning that they called my name so i could of walked. FUCK, highschool graduation only happens once and i could of gone. IM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!

Congrats anyways.::animatedsmile

I am the head and not the tail
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 06:28:02 pm »

im pissed too........ no beer and its only 7:30
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: