HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: after rehab..I say So SO So!  (Read 1019 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:03:54 am »

Amy Winehouse is moving in with Ozzy Osbourne, if reports are true. The troubled singer - who is being treated for drug addiction at a private London facility - has been invited by the rocker's daughter Kelly ... via The Post Chronicle.

Forget the Brady Bunch, it's all about the Osbournes! Troubled singer Amy Winehouse will reportedly move in with the Osbournes when she leaves rehab. I'm sure she'll fit right in too!

The Osbournes have invited Wino to stay with them in their home in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire.

As soon as she leaves rehab, she'll be moving in because Kelly and Ozzy think she'll find it easier to recover from her addictions at their home rather than her North London home.

A source said: "Kelly has always been there for Amy, they are very tight. When Amy went into rehab, it was Kelly who picked out clothes to take in from her East End flat.

"She's patient, she has been there before with her dad and knew this time would come. Kelly is probably the most qualified of her pals to help look after Amy - she's certainly a better influence than Pete Doherty."

Anything is better than Pete Doherty, that guy is the poster child for addiction.
------------------------------------------
IMO Osbournes have terrible taste in music & friends.

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 03:11:43 am »

Ozzy Osbourne has warned Amy Winehouse rehab is not a miracle cure.

The former drug addict and alcoholic is pleased the Back To Black singer is seeking help but has warned that quitting drugs is hard work.

Ozzy told The Sun newspaper: "I know Amy Winehouse. It is sad because that road that she is on is very, very sad. It took me a long time to get rid of my demons. Everyone takes this thing of rehab as a miracle cure, but it's hard."

The Black Sabbath rocker is looking forward to seeing Amy perform at the Brit Awards, which he and wife Sharon are hosting this week.

But he admitted he does not know many of the other acts.

He said: "Sharon knows more about them than me. The only one I know is McCartney. He is my hero, you know.

"Our paths used to cross all the time. We had the same sound engineers. The Beatles are why I got into music in the first place. He is a really nice guy. This business has run and run, and he's never been impolite to me. He's always nice."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: