HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to have karma once again  (Read 1684 times)
BritishSteel
New Member
*
Posts: 21



View Profile
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:10:42 am »

I liked that feature of the old board.  As opposed to this point system, it helped to evaluate the members (with plenty of notable exceptions; I thoroughly enjoyed many people whose karma points were as far down as could be.)
Logged
Guest
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:08:00 pm »

fukkin fukk of all fukk fukkin goddamn NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Logged
ekoerner
New Member
*
Posts: 1139



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 04:29:03 pm »

yes this was a good feature to have

I think it helped  make the forum a nicer place to be

and when you are chatting with someone with -15 or so you know they are a dumbass
Logged


your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 11:03:31 am »

Quote
ekoerner said: yes this was a good feature to have

I think it helped  make the forum a nicer place to be

and when you are chatting with someone with -15 or so you know they are a dumbass

or you know that a mod abused their power.
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Guest
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 11:04:03 am »

Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
ekoerner said: yes this was a good feature to have

I think it helped  make the forum a nicer place to be

and when you are chatting with someone with -15 or so you know they are a dumbass

or you know that a mod abused their power.
owned
Logged
Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:05:04 am »

karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
Logged


Guest
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:05:56 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said: karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
i do. i can only appreciate getting e-raped so many ways.
Logged
Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 11:06:58 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Ozzette_68 said: karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
i do. i can only appreciate getting e-raped so many ways.


you can't e-rape the e-willing ::sinister
Logged


Guest
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 11:07:23 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said: karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
i do. i can only appreciate getting e-raped so many ways.

you can't e-rape the e-willing ::sinister
come to papa baby
Logged
Ozzette_68
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 1633


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 11:10:28 am »

Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Ozzette_68 said:
Quote

LiveDD said:
Quote

Ozzette_68 said: karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
i do. i can only appreciate getting e-raped so many ways.


you can't e-rape the e-willing ::sinister
come to papa baby


Logged


Guest
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2007, 11:11:24 am »

Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said:
Quote
LiveDD said:
Quote
Ozzette_68 said: karma shmarma  who gives a fuck
i do. i can only appreciate getting e-raped so many ways.

you can't e-rape the e-willing ::sinister
come to papa baby


::sinister
Logged
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 07:39:10 am »

Quote
live said:
Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
ekoerner said: yes this was a good feature to have

I think it helped  make the forum a nicer place to be

and when you are chatting with someone with -15 or so you know they are a dumbass

or you know that a mod abused their power.
owned
indeed
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
theshredder85
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 755



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 03:17:49 pm »

I didn't care for it
Logged
Guest
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:14 am »

Quote

Liv?Huh_DD said: fukkin fukk of all fukk fukkin goddamn NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


holy shit did i just agree with LL..............
Logged
Guest
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:43 am »

LL DD..... whatever ::animatedlaugh
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals