HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great albums that were expected to suck?  (Read 4039 times)
Handerson
New Member
*
Posts: 141



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 11:52:42 pm »

Quote

Also another one for me was Behold... The Arctopus' "Skullgrid." Considering it was being shellacked by reviewers and MA folk together, I wasn't expecting anything special. Needless to say, I now enjoy it a lot. Very good album.


Im not a fan of those guys, it just sounds like an ADHD kid holding a guitar, it doesnt sound like a song, it just sounds like this kid at my school when he attempts to play children of bodom riffes (meaning it sounds retarded)

but hey, to each his own, you can like anything you want, as long as it isnt ICP
Logged

I am the DICTATOR, and I rule with an IRON DICK!!!
SatyriKING
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1781



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 11:55:14 pm »

The new death angel, since most thrash bands have lost it.
Logged

King Diamond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ozzy
Me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Caex
buzzkiller23
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 07:55:50 am »

static-x - cannibal
Logged
Coulrophile
New Member
*
Posts: 557



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 08:22:09 am »

I was expecting the new Meshuggah to suck, for some reason.
Logged

Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 08:39:57 am »

Quote

Pyrophiliac said: I was expecting the new Meshuggah to suck, for some reason.
FAIL.
Logged

buzzkiller23
New Member
*
Posts: 107



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 09:39:33 am »

Quote

Pyrophiliac said: I was expecting the new Meshuggah to suck, for some reason.


You were way off.
Logged
hansard1985
New Member
*
Posts: 855



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 01:53:39 pm »

Well, as far as super low expectations go, i thought A7X's new album was pretty decent, way better than the last.
Logged


ZonedWithinRage
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1944



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2009, 04:58:04 pm »

Quote

hansard1985 said: Well, as far as super low expectations go, i thought A7X's new album was pretty decent, way better than the last.
lol
Logged

ChickenFucker
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4483


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 05:00:43 pm »

where the hell did this thread come from?
Logged



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Captain_Omnipotent
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2371


View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2009, 05:01:28 pm »

Quote
hansard1985 said: Well, as far as super low expectations go, i thought A7X's new album was pretty decent, way better than the last.
well i agree with this one im not a big fan of them but i prefer the hardrock sound of the new stuff over the metalcore old shit.
Logged

???????FORTYMILLIONTHOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 72



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 09:11:44 pm »

Quote

hansard1985 said: Well, as far as super low expectations go, i thought A7X's new album was pretty decent, way better than the last.
failz
Logged



Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 09:16:46 pm »

Quote
Handerson said:
Quote
Also another one for me was Behold... The Arctopus' "Skullgrid." Considering it was being shellacked by reviewers and MA folk together, I wasn't expecting anything special. Needless to say, I now enjoy it a lot. Very good album.

Im not a fan of those guys, it just sounds like an ADHD kid holding a guitar, it doesnt sound like a song, it just sounds like this kid at my school when he attempts to play children of bodom riffes (meaning it sounds retarded)

but hey, to each his own, you can like anything you want, as long as it isnt ICP
You are not very open-minded at all.
BTA are one of the most talented and progressive bands to come along in years.
Prog tech jazz shred drone metal FTW.
::looking
Logged

dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 10:59:15 pm »

Quote

megafuck said: Mastodon's Blood Mountain
Great cd
Logged


Strat
New Member
*
Posts: 979



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 11:12:36 pm »

Reinkaos .... i think it like it more than ""Storm of the Lights bane".
Logged

_____________________________________________
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT
New Member
*
Posts: 663



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 11:25:24 pm »

i say jigoku retsuden...that album was really good
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals