HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's society fault that im so fat !!!!  (Read 928 times)
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 11:16:40 pm »

EVILEYE said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
burning_times said: I wish we had more fast food around here. Aside from mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, KFC, Wendy's......we got nothin'. I want a fuckin' White Castle.
Amen to that when i lived in Kentucky i got hooked on White Castles me and my hillbilly neighbors would get trashed and eat bags of greasy sliders

The store bought ones are pretty decent for a quick fix
More restaurants should follow White Castle's image. A 24 hour restaurant (thats not Denny's or Waffle House) is a good idea, especially in big cities. I wish there was a 24 hour popeye's chicken.

Ughh i want to kill the workers at my local Popeyes There always closing early and half the time they have no red beans and rice
I once had the red beans and rice and it tasted like beef jerky.

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:09 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
burning_times said: I wish we had more fast food around here. Aside from mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, KFC, Wendy's......we got nothin'. I want a fuckin' White Castle.
Amen to that when i lived in Kentucky i got hooked on White Castles me and my hillbilly neighbors would get trashed and eat bags of greasy sliders

More restaurants should follow White Castle's image. A 24 hour restaurant (thats not Denny's or Waffle House) is a good idea, especially in big cities. I wish there was a 24 hour popeye's chicken.

Ughh i want to kill the workers at my local Popeyes There always closing early and half the time they have no red beans and rice
Yeah i love that stuff
Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 11:24:16 pm »

you know I thought watchwolf made this thread

::animatedsmile
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2008, 11:28:08 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

I want some of that shit::animatedlaugh

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 11:28:54 pm »

slayer1__ said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:

It was the craziest experience I ever had food wise.

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 11:33:20 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:
slayer1__ said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:

It was the craziest experience I ever had food wise.
I picked up some smoked hog jowls the other day that shit was of the hook... sliced thin and placed on a jumbo size cheeezit
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 11:36:55 pm »

sounds.....terrrible. ::animatedlaugh

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 12:58:06 am »

how about if they settle out of court for all the fast food you can eat for a lifetime
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 01:01:59 am »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said: how about if they settle out of court for all the fast food you can eat for a lifetime

That would be about 6 months worth,....then BAMMM!!!!!!!!

TacoBell artery......MMMMMmmmmm

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 01:04:29 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
LoweDown_Dirty1 said: how about if they settle out of court for all the fast food you can eat for a lifetime

but what a way to go, cheesy beefy goodness
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 01:09:34 am »

LoweDown_Dirty1 said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:

but what a way to go, cheesy beefy goodness

They should just dice up the clogged artery bits and top off the burgers and burrittos with `em......
Kick `em up a few notches.......BAMMM!!!! B-B-B-BAMMMM!!!

FTW13

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 06:39:16 am »

Don't anyone cook for themselves anymore??::confused

"Forever Love It Loud"!
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 09:51:14 am »

literally shoot coke
psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2008, 02:08:06 pm »

mmmmmm.......murder burgers......i can only get them in the frozen section of the supermarket where i live now. i miss the partying days in nyc and hittin' up the one 10 minutes from the lincoln tunnel at 3 am. ya know.....i don't think i've ever eaten one sober::animatedlaugh

Ex_

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2008, 02:09:53 pm »

should be able to sue Sugar companies for tooth decay

::animatedsmile
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: