HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's society fault that im so fat !!!!  (Read 926 times)
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2008, 02:15:08 pm »

Eat Less McDonald's & More Yoplait Yogurt....Seriously!
I Just Lost 20lbs In About 2-Weeks Without Working Out! (No Joke!)
::surprise::confused::surprise::finger::finger::finger

alwaysrocking

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 06:23:53 pm »

EVILEYE said: I joined a class action suit against 2 major fast food chains today i can't name them due to the fact that the case is still pending .

If  your fat and eat alot of fast food and want to join the fight you will need a years worth of receipts from the fast food death dealer and full physical exam report from your doctor stating your current health.I did this a few years back and won a $5.000 dollar settlement
It is time we stand up against these fat pushers and do something about it

Utterly rediculous.  There are too many lawsuits in this country as it is.  Just because your a fat fuck and have no self control you have no one to blame but yourself.   Stop playing the victim role.

Everything is moderation!!!!!!!

::finger
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 02:17:27 pm »

sorry but it's society's fault for eating that bullshit. if your fat and unhappy go exercise and stop eating crap. if people believe that these companies make you fat. you are a hopeless shit. and deserve to get fat and die of a heartattack. you have a choice you actually have a fuckin brain so fuckin use it!!!!

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 03:24:34 pm »

People that sue over their own stupidity make me sick.::looking

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 06:54:49 pm »

EVILEYE said: I joined a class action suit against 2 major fast food chains today i can't name them due to the fact that the case is still pending .
If  your fat and eat alot of fast food and want to join the fight you will need a years worth of receipts from the fast food death dealer and full physical exam report from your doctor stating your current health.I did this a few years back and won a $5.000 dollar settlement
It is time we stand up against these fat pushers and do something about it

Yup. Because a representative from McDonalds or BurgerKing or Wendy's  or whatever grabbed you off the street when you were average weight and dragged you in and held a gun to your head and made you eat too much fast food on a regular basis until you became fat.
There is only one person to blame for your being overweight, and that's you. When you could have eaten healthy, you ate McDonalds' crap. When you could have gotten up and exercised you sat on your ass.
Now don't get me wrong, I love some extra cushion  for the pushin'. But do not blame your being overweight on the restaurants.

And, on a side note. In 'n Out Burger is THE BEST cheesebureger, EVER!!!

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 07:11:17 pm »

I put the blame were it belongs at thats on fast food companys and there addictive unhealthy products DOWN WITH FASTFOOD
forestking

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 07:18:14 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

burning_times said: I wish we had more fast food around here. Aside from mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, KFC, Wendy's......we got nothin'. I want a fuckin' White Castle.

Amen to that when i lived in Kentucky i got hooked on White Castles me and my hillbilly neighbors would get trashed and eat bags of greasy sliders

The store bought ones are pretty decent for a quick fix

More restaurants should follow White Castle's image. A 24 hour restaurant (thats not Denny's or Waffle House) is a good idea, especially in big cities. I wish there was a 24 hour popeye's chicken.

Ughh i want to kill the workers at my local Popeyes There always closing early and half the time they have no red beans and rice

I once had the red beans and rice and it tasted like beef jerky.

i worked at popeyes for like 3 months. imo the red  beans and rice were the nastiest. you put  some water in the rice and microwave it. the beans came in a pouch which you would just place in boiling water for about 5 mins. nasty. and damn those biscuits have sooo much butter layered on, but they taste good lolz. freaking popeyes

May 17  Metallica
July 13  Rockstar Mayhem
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2008, 07:20:53 pm »

forestking said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
EVILEYE said:
burning_times said: I wish we had more fast food around here. Aside from mcdonalds, BK, taco bell, KFC, Wendy's......we got nothin'. I want a fuckin' White Castle.
Amen to that when i lived in Kentucky i got hooked on White Castles me and my hillbilly neighbors would get trashed and eat bags of greasy sliders

The store bought ones are pretty decent for a quick fix
More restaurants should follow White Castle's image. A 24 hour restaurant (thats not Denny's or Waffle House) is a good idea, especially in big cities. I wish there was a 24 hour popeye's chicken.

Ughh i want to kill the workers at my local Popeyes There always closing early and half the time they have no red beans and rice
I once had the red beans and rice and it tasted like beef jerky.

i worked at popeyes for like 3 months. imo the red  beans and rice were the nastiest. you put  some water in the rice and microwave it. the beans came in a pouch which you would just place in boiling water for about 5 mins. nasty. and damn those biscuits have sooo much butter layered on, but they taste good lolz. freaking popeyes
I think i just got fatter by reading that damm you fast food
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 08:19:07 pm »

EVILEYE said: I put the blame were it belongs at thats on fast food companys and there addictive unhealthy products DOWN WITH FASTFOOD

That's so typical with people these days. Always have to blame someone else.
How about you learn a little self control?

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: