HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't Hook Up With a Girl For the Life of Me  (Read 3080 times)
Guest
« on: March 01, 2008, 10:01:50 pm »

Does anyone have advice on this truly hopeless black hole of a situation I'm currently going through?Huh? (and listening to shit metal bands like Slayer and Meshuggah is NOT the advice I'm looking for)
Logged
fuckyourlife
New Member
*
Posts: 1367



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 10:04:51 pm »

It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
Logged
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 10:05:12 pm »

If your as stupid as some of the posts I've read from you so far I'm betting that might have something to do with it. My diagnosis is dumbassednum take a whole bottle of aspirin wash it down with some Jack and see if that don't fix shit 4 ya!::finger
Logged

KALM
New Member
*
Posts: 1857



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 10:06:52 pm »

hook up with fat chicks ::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged


Guest
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 10:07:47 pm »

Quote

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.


okay dude ur a faggity metal fan: probably ten thousand pounds, smelly, and not very intelligent
Logged
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3623


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 10:08:35 pm »

Get off the fucking computer and socialize...........
Logged

fuckyourlife
New Member
*
Posts: 1367



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 10:09:39 pm »

Quote
2001SpaceApe said:
Quote
fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.

okay dude ur a faggity metal fan: probably ten thousand pounds, smelly, and not very intelligent

I weigh 160, i shower daily and i graduated from high school and Blood For Blood is my favorite band, so there goes your theory.
Logged
fuckyourlife
New Member
*
Posts: 1367



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 10:11:06 pm »

Quote
zfw said: Get off the fucking computer and socialize...........

That too
Logged
Guest
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2008, 10:12:07 pm »

Quote

fuckyourlife said:
Quote

2001SpaceApe said:
Quote

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.


okay dude ur a faggity metal fan: probably ten thousand pounds, smelly, and not very intelligent


I weigh 160, i shower daily and i graduated from high school and Blood For Blood is my favorite band, so there goes your theory.


you do know those hardcore faggots are gay, don't you?
Logged
fuckyourlife
New Member
*
Posts: 1367



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2008, 10:15:21 pm »

Quote
2001SpaceApe said:
Quote
fuckyourlife said:
Quote
2001SpaceApe said:
Quote
fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.

okay dude ur a faggity metal fan: probably ten thousand pounds, smelly, and not very intelligent

I weigh 160, i shower daily and i graduated from high school and Blood For Blood is my favorite band, so there goes your theory.

you do know those hardcore faggots are gay, don't you?

So like I said. There goes your theory. Though I can see why you suck at life now.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2008, 10:16:31 pm »

Yeah I can't get girls either lawl
Logged
Guest
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2008, 10:17:55 pm »

I actually want to go to Amsterdam and get sloppy on some hookers and hardcore drugs for several months
Logged
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2008, 10:22:11 pm »

Quote

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
That doesn't mean shit. My girl has got a Masters and I'm a high school graduate. She was into rap and R&b when we first met, needless to say that changed LOL! Now everytime I can't find my discs I know where to look, in her car and she dressed all preppy and shit and still does. When I approached her at a show I was dressed in typical metal garb and she looked like she was ready to go dancing. It's all about confidence man. You can get any chick you want if you got game!::finger::finger::finger
Logged

Guest
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2008, 10:23:50 pm »

Quote

slayer1__ said:
Quote

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
That doesn't mean shit. My girl has got a Masters and I'm a high school graduate. She was into rap and R&b when we first met, needless to say that changed LOL! Now everytime I can't find my discs I know where to look, in her car and she dressed all preppy and shit and still does. When I approached her at a show I was dressed in typical metal garb and she looked like she was ready to go dancing. It's all about confidence man. You can get any chick you want if you got game!::finger::finger::finger


yeah but you're a loser that likes nigger hip-hoppers so STFU
Logged
Guest
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:13 pm »

Quote
2001SpaceApe said:
Quote
slayer1__ said:
Quote
fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
That doesn't mean shit. My girl has got a Masters and I'm a high school graduate. She was into rap and R&b when we first met, needless to say that changed LOL! Now everytime I can't find my discs I know where to look, in her car and she dressed all preppy and shit and still does. When I approached her at a show I was dressed in typical metal garb and she looked like she was ready to go dancing. It's all about confidence man. You can get any chick you want if you got game!::finger::finger::finger

yeah but you're a loser that likes nigger hip-hoppers so STFU
that made me lawl his wolf sig is so bad ass though....
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals