HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can't Hook Up With a Girl For the Life of Me  (Read 3204 times)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 10:32:01 pm »

Craigslist look under exotic and you will find what your looking for
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 10:35:52 pm »

i'll give you the least smart ass answer out of possibles i could have gave. #1 you need confidence. doesn't matter how you get it. most guys that are in relationships are brimming with confidence and usually have women coming to them. #2 stop looking. sounds strange doesn't it? but when you look for them it makes you seem desperate, let them come to you
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 10:46:22 pm »

zfw said: Get off the fucking computer and socialize...........

OR; spend $2 and get a street date,..
OR; get a shovel and dig one up
OR;...totally lie on Eharmony,..(you`d need to),...that might work for Ya.....::animatedlaugh

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 10:49:54 pm »

Your probably asking at the wrong place.

Cofidence is the key, take care of yourself you will feel more cofident, dont be desperate its the worst thing you can do. If you have some flaw like a big nose, a  little over weight, ect...dont try to hide it.

Bottom line is if you value yourself some girl will find you funny, or cool. I dont think any one has figured out the women species yet to be realisitc. To meet girls though you have to get off the internet though an what ever you do, do not go to the bars most girls arent there to hook up.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 10:49:55 pm »

2001SpaceApe said:

slayer1__ said:

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
That doesn't mean shit. My girl has got a Masters and I'm a high school graduate. She was into rap and R&b when we first met, needless to say that changed LOL! Now everytime I can't find my discs I know where to look, in her car and she dressed all preppy and shit and still does. When I approached her at a show I was dressed in typical metal garb and she looked like she was ready to go dancing. It's all about confidence man. You can get any chick you want if you got game!::finger::finger::finger

yeah but you're a loser that likes nigger hip-hoppers so STFU
This coming from someone doin' the 5 finger hand jive::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 10:50:56 pm »

my advice date a metal girl but only one who truely knows her shit and i know their fucking rare but if u can't find one go with a normal chick or something cuz nothings worse then dating a slipknot cradle of filth 400 pound mexican slut

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 10:52:04 pm »

slayer1__ said:

2001SpaceApe said:

slayer1__ said:

fuckyourlife said: It really depends on the type of girl man. The smart ones are usually the hardest to get to trust you, or talk to for that matter, especially if you dress like a Metalhead. If she's not, then I have no advice seeing as how I usually hook up with smart broads.
That doesn't mean shit. My girl has got a Masters and I'm a high school graduate. She was into rap and R&b when we first met, needless to say that changed LOL! Now everytime I can't find my discs I know where to look, in her car and she dressed all preppy and shit and still does. When I approached her at a show I was dressed in typical metal garb and she looked like she was ready to go dancing. It's all about confidence man. You can get any chick you want if you got game!::finger::finger::finger

yeah but you're a loser that likes nigger hip-hoppers so STFU
This coming from someone doin' the 5 finger hand jive::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Or should I say the 2 finger hand jive?::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 10:53:35 pm »

Graveyardawaken said: my advice date a metal girl but only one who truely knows her shit and i know their fucking rare but if u can't find one go with a normal chick or something cuz nothings worse then dating a slipknot cradle of filth 400 pound mexican slut
FUCKING a slipknot CoF 400 lb. mexican slut

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2008, 10:56:47 pm »

Master_Chief said:
Graveyardawaken said: my advice date a metal girl but only one who truely knows her shit and i know their fucking rare but if u can't find one go with a normal chick or something cuz nothings worse then dating a slipknot cradle of filth 400 pound mexican slut

ha ha definitely

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2008, 10:57:38 pm »

I dont understand women at all to be honest. I hooked up with one last night for the first time since being dumped around October I think and earlier today she was in love with me. Now she's blowing me off. I got the "I'll ttyl" text and the only remedy is beer bongs.

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 10:58:47 pm »

Graveyardawaken said:

Master_Chief said:

ha ha definitely
fuckingimpossible.com

(warning: shock site)

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 10:59:01 pm »

eXile59 said: I dont understand women at all to be honest. I hooked up with one last night for the first time since being dumped around October I think and earlier today she was in love with me. Now she's blowing me off. I got the "I'll ttyl" text and the only remedy is beer bongs.
lol...saddd

best of luck

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 11:04:22 pm »

eXile59 said: I dont understand women at all to be honest. I hooked up with one last night for the first time since being dumped around October I think and earlier today she was in love with me. Now she's blowing me off. I got the "I'll ttyl" text and the only remedy is beer bongs.
Women are very hard to explain but I have always made it  a point to not get to concerned about it. You do what you can do, treat them good and so on and if shit don't work oh well theres plenty more out there. I had 1 that I was a little broke up over but we were together for 4 years so that is to be expected. Ya gots to move on!!

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 11:09:21 pm »

Master_Chief said:
Graveyardawaken said:
Master_Chief said:

ha ha definitely
fuckingimpossible.com

(warning: shock site)

i wonder if she can even feel that? a better question how many folds of skin did he try fucking before he found her actual vagina.

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 11:09:41 pm »

Yeah theres not much you can do except move on...well besides beer bongs.  If you chase after them its only going to get worse.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: