HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ozzy ozzfest  (Read 1180 times)
Mystique

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2008, 04:05:10 pm »

When is the lineup for 08 to be announced?
watzup69

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 04:22:20 pm »

i am hoping soon plus wether its going to be free or not plus tour dates b/c i need to put in my vacation time for work or callin in that day....not missin it this year
Metal666Head

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 09:00:06 pm »

i dont think i twill be free again... that'd be nice though
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 09:27:44 pm »

The music industry needs to die.
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 09:32:28 pm »

I hope it's not free again coz then I'll have to listen to everybody wining and crying that couldn't get tix like last year! Get off the Dial up and get High speed  HAHA!::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 09:36:28 pm »

Slayer has never made a good record dude, no joke they have always relied on some1 to carry the weight for them whether it be superior fellow thrash bands like Exodus or Testament or far superior bands they've opened for like Ozzy, Pantera, and Black Sabbath or Marilyn Manson and his gf Evan "Rachel" Wood.
KALM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 09:42:29 pm »

2001SpaceApe said: Slayer has never made a good record dude, no joke they have always relied on some1 to carry the weight for them whether it be superior fellow thrash bands like Exodus or Testament or far superior bands they've opened for like Ozzy, Pantera, and Black Sabbath or Marilyn Manson and his gf Evan "Rachel" Wood.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 10:02:26 pm »

2001SpaceApe said: Slayer has never made a good record dude, no joke they have always relied on some1 to carry the weight for them whether it be superior fellow thrash bands like Exodus or Testament or far superior bands they've opened for like Ozzy, Pantera, and Black Sabbath or Marilyn Manson and his gf Evan "Rachel" Wood.
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm not even gonna retaliate on this one I'm thinking enough people will for me. May the Gods have mercy on your soul.::finger

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: