HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The main stage I am hoping for  (Read 6620 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 09, 2008, 09:39:03 pm »

LordSimen said:

ElitistDeathSquad said:

Threatened is the word buddy don't frey from it by covering it up with another word. Like I said I was listening to these bands before i came here and will after i leave here. You proved that you're good at stealing peoples points and anologies to use them for your own benefit, hence the "hole digging issue".

Because now you feel how it feels to be treated the way you treat others. Enjoy it while it lasts. You sick fuck.

Feel? Hahaha sorry dude unlike you i dont take the internet as seriously as you. Just because I am arguing doesn't mean i am not taking all this with a grain of salt.

« Reply #166 on: March 09, 2008, 09:39:09 pm »

LordSimen said:
ElitistDeathSquad said:

Threatened is the word buddy don't frey from it by covering it up with another word. Like I said I was listening to these bands before i came here and will after i leave here. You proved that you're good at stealing peoples points and anologies to use them for your own benefit, hence the "hole digging issue".

Because now you feel how it feels to be treated the way you treat others. Enjoy it while it lasts. You sick fuck.
Bamm smacking down that pwnage
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 09, 2008, 09:40:08 pm »

ok clone

byebye

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 09, 2008, 09:40:51 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said:
Feel? Hahaha sorry dude unlike you i dont take the internet as seriously as you. Just because I am arguing doesn't mean i am not taking all this with a grain of salt.

Sorry, but people who take things seriously participate in them. If you didn't take it seriously, you wouldn't be posting. Try again.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 09, 2008, 09:42:41 pm »

Misery loves company I understand it's just I would be bad company because I am not miserable like you.

« Reply #170 on: March 09, 2008, 09:43:12 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said: ok clone
Who am i cloning poser HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM i need answers now O wait there is only one Evileye so Eye ? that makes you an idiot
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 09, 2008, 09:44:08 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said: Misery loves company I understand it's just I would be bad company because I am not miserable like you.

You have a funny way of showing it, Poseur boy. ::animatedlaugh
AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 09, 2008, 09:45:03 pm »

LordSimen said:

burning_times said:
I'm not arguing that I defended Waco because we're friends, but it wasn't just that, it was also because I don't like you. Like I said, had it been someone else in his shoes I more than likely would've come to their defense too. And honestly if he had been arguing with someone aside from you, I probably wouldn't have bothered. Once again I'm in a better position to say I would have than you are to say I wouldn't have.

::animatedlaugh

And that was all my point, buddy. That you did it for the sole reason that it was me and him. That you're butt buddies with him and hate me, so you defend him. Thanks for proving it for me.

burning_times said:
*sigh*, and I still think you take the internet too seriously. If you come on a message board to discuss your tastes in music, you can only assume you're going to get bashed at some point. Happens to everyone, and I mean everyone. The world is an imperfect place. It would do you a lot of good to chill the fuck out. I don't take this as seriously as you do, anyway. I'm at home on a Sunday night and have nothing better to do so I'm partaking in this argument. I don't get mad when people say something negative about me. I just respond and say what I have to say, and then I brush it off. I don't give a fuck what you think, or what Elitist thinks, or what anyone on this board thinks, you're all just random I.P addresses with user names and avatars who I'll never have the pleasure or displeasure of meeting in real life. I just come here to talk about metal and whatnot because I can't do so with my moron friends. Clearly you and I don't get along. Think what you will of me and I can guarantee I won't lose sleep over it

Good for you. I take people attacking my tastes seriously. If you don't like it, don't participate in it and you won't have to deal with the consequences.

*sigh*, jesus, I said numerous times I got involved because it was you and him. That's not a great "point", I'm completely in agreement with you. So we can drop that, and...

You still take it too seriously. Get thicker skin. I don't even know what the fuck consequences you're talking about anyway...

« Reply #173 on: March 09, 2008, 09:45:21 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said: ok clone
Do you even know what a clone is?
byebye

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 09, 2008, 09:45:51 pm »

burning_times said:

You still take it too seriously. Get thicker skin. I don't even know what the fuck consequences you're talking about anyway...

This thread.
« Reply #175 on: March 09, 2008, 09:45:59 pm »

HAHA i coming out of the closet i am a poser bot and i coming for you Elitist beep beep beep   beep
expendableyouth

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 09, 2008, 09:50:05 pm »

This thread is like a REALLY good car wreck...I mean, I shouldn't be watching it, but I just can't look away.
AllThatRots

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 09, 2008, 09:51:17 pm »

expendableyouth said: This thread is like a REALLY good car wreck...I mean, I shouldn't be watching it, but I just can't look away.

it really got out of hand fast didn't it?? ::animatedlaugh

« Reply #178 on: March 09, 2008, 09:51:47 pm »

expendableyouth said: This thread is like a REALLY good car wreck...I mean, I shouldn't be watching it, but I just can't look away.
Go bak to your secret forum you nigger::finger
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2008, 09:55:01 pm »

Try being caught in the middle.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: