HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How old is too old for Ozzfest.....  (Read 1604 times)
WacoJesus
New Member
*
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 01:41:53 pm »

Quote

LordSimen said: Even after death you can never be to old for ozzfest.


because that makes a lot of sense you fucking moron.
Logged


xgodxhatesxusxallx
New Member
*
Posts: 1



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 01:44:17 pm »

ok there is not fuckin limit to how old u should b4 u give up goin to ozzfest.. i am only 14 but i will go there untill the fuckin day i die i will pwn all even when i am fuckin 90 so yeah ::finger::smile
Logged

::finger::smile::animatedsmile
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 01:45:11 pm »

Quote

ElitistDeathSquad said:
Quote

LordSimen said: Even after death you can never be to old for ozzfest.


because that makes a lot of sense you fucking moron.
::animatedlaugh
Logged

WacoJesus
New Member
*
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 01:54:14 pm »

As for the topic at the hand yes I dont think age is an issue for ozzfest it's whether or not you have it in you to get up and go
Logged


spock
New Member
*
Posts: 3622



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 02:07:41 pm »

It's better to burn out, then to fade away.::finger::sinister::finger
Logged

Spock
Ascetic_Priest
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 02:10:04 pm »

There is no such thing as too old for Ozzfest but there should be an age minimum....To the soccor moms, if you're gonna bitch about weed smok around the kids LEAVE THEM THE FUCK AT HOME!  Thank you and have a nice day! ::animatedlaugh
Logged

irrigator58
New Member
*
Posts: 1579



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 03:35:55 pm »

I saw like a 60 year old guy in a Maiden shirt at Arch Enemy so I say, Never

I will be 75 still going to shows when I'm older

I might stand in the back though so I don't break my hip lol
Logged



Amon Amarth - November 28
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 03:47:29 pm »

You're never to old to be a METALHEAD, although you might need to turn it up louder which is a good thing.::sinister
Logged

Tallica247
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 590


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 04:15:11 pm »

Quote

lnghairedfreek said: Thats the way my wife feels too and I just turned 32. My main problem is finding people to go with. Not overly social so I don't really want to go meet a bunch of new people, but I also don't like going alone, or having my wife go because she doesn't enjoy it. Little brother used to go, but his tastes have changed and I'm not sure if he'll even be off house arrest yet.


Same problem here..my wife HATES IT!!!!
she refuses to go
I just saw Rob Zombie alone not to long ago
Had a hell of a time finding someone to go see IRON MAIDEN this Friday in Jersey and that's still up in the air(i'll prob be selling that fucker in parking lot)
Most of my friends I grew up with all moved away or have "Grown Up" as some say
It's getting beyond pathetic for me
It's almost to the point of why bother...alone kinda sucks..but I'll continue
Something about live music from a great band that stirs my blood
Till I Die
I'm never gonna change
::smile
Logged
WacoJesus
New Member
*
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 04:33:11 pm »

Yeah I am having the same problem lately. Ever since I moved from california to washington I dont really know that many metalheads in my area. They all have already established their own social gatherings and friends. I have a few good friends up in my area but they dont like the metal I like or dont listen to it at all. I went to Ozzfest 2007 a lone and met a couple of people that were cool. I usually lose my friends at ozzfest anyways during the rough sets but i do miss going with my close friends to shows and not giving a fuck.
Logged


slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 04:37:31 pm »

Quote

Tallica247 said:
Quote

lnghairedfreek said: Thats the way my wife feels too and I just turned 32. My main problem is finding people to go with. Not overly social so I don't really want to go meet a bunch of new people, but I also don't like going alone, or having my wife go because she doesn't enjoy it. Little brother used to go, but his tastes have changed and I'm not sure if he'll even be off house arrest yet.


Same problem here..my wife HATES IT!!!!
she refuses to go
I just saw Rob Zombie alone not to long ago
Had a hell of a time finding someone to go see IRON MAIDEN this Friday in Jersey and that's still up in the air(i'll prob be selling that fucker in parking lot)
Most of my friends I grew up with all moved away or have "Grown Up" as some say
It's getting beyond pathetic for me
It's almost to the point of why bother...alone kinda sucks..but I'll continue
Something about live music from a great band that stirs my blood
Till I Die
I'm never gonna change
::smile
My girl really doesn't care for alot of the music either but still goes with me every year. I t's the festival vibe, plus as long as I bring the proper tailgating materials and skew up some bomb ass grub and have good drink and other things it's all good.::sinister
Logged

ZonedWithinRage
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1944



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 04:53:08 pm »

If you really think about it all oldschool headbangers/heshers are geting in that mid 40 range and they still fucking kill in the pits..and that is our motivation..your only as old as you let yourself be.
Logged

WacoJesus
New Member
*
Posts: 2914



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:01 pm »

Yeah those old school headbangers make the concert worthy. They remind me of the when I first started getting into the whole metal scene and seeing a horde of long hair, sleeveless t's, cocain, and whirlwind pits. Oh and can't forget real metal bands.
Logged


ZonedWithinRage
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1944



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 05:05:39 pm »

Quote

ElitistDeathSquad said: Yeah I am having the same problem lately. Ever since I moved from california to washington I dont really know that many metalheads in my area. They all have already established their own social gatherings and friends. I have a few good friends up in my area but they dont like the metal I like or dont listen to it at all. I went to Ozzfest 2007 a lone and met a couple of people that were cool. I usually lose my friends at ozzfest anyways during the rough sets but i do miss going with my close friends to shows and not giving a fuck.

I always roll deep with all my closest friends here at devore..I dont know wtf I would do if I had to leave Cali..Best crowd..Best strain bud..Best fucking show! Your going to have to make a long trip down this year and make ozzfest worth it bro. 2Day festival maybe? Would be sick old times!
Logged

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3624


View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 07:51:34 pm »

You're young enough to go to ozzfest while you're heart's beating.
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals