HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How old is too old for Ozzfest.....  (Read 1604 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 01:41:53 pm »

LordSimen said: Even after death you can never be to old for ozzfest.

because that makes a lot of sense you fucking moron.

xgodxhatesxusxallx

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 01:44:17 pm »

ok there is not fuckin limit to how old u should b4 u give up goin to ozzfest.. i am only 14 but i will go there untill the fuckin day i die i will pwn all even when i am fuckin 90 so yeah ::finger::smile

::finger::smile::animatedsmile
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 01:45:11 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said:

LordSimen said: Even after death you can never be to old for ozzfest.

because that makes a lot of sense you fucking moron.
::animatedlaugh

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 01:54:14 pm »

As for the topic at the hand yes I dont think age is an issue for ozzfest it's whether or not you have it in you to get up and go

spock

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2008, 02:07:41 pm »

It's better to burn out, then to fade away.::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
Ascetic_Priest

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 02:10:04 pm »

There is no such thing as too old for Ozzfest but there should be an age minimum....To the soccor moms, if you're gonna bitch about weed smok around the kids LEAVE THEM THE FUCK AT HOME!  Thank you and have a nice day! ::animatedlaugh

irrigator58

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 03:35:55 pm »

I saw like a 60 year old guy in a Maiden shirt at Arch Enemy so I say, Never

I will be 75 still going to shows when I'm older

I might stand in the back though so I don't break my hip lol

Amon Amarth - November 28
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 03:47:29 pm »

You're never to old to be a METALHEAD, although you might need to turn it up louder which is a good thing.::sinister

Tallica247
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 04:15:11 pm »

lnghairedfreek said: Thats the way my wife feels too and I just turned 32. My main problem is finding people to go with. Not overly social so I don't really want to go meet a bunch of new people, but I also don't like going alone, or having my wife go because she doesn't enjoy it. Little brother used to go, but his tastes have changed and I'm not sure if he'll even be off house arrest yet.

Same problem here..my wife HATES IT!!!!
she refuses to go
I just saw Rob Zombie alone not to long ago
Had a hell of a time finding someone to go see IRON MAIDEN this Friday in Jersey and that's still up in the air(i'll prob be selling that fucker in parking lot)
Most of my friends I grew up with all moved away or have "Grown Up" as some say
It's getting beyond pathetic for me
It's almost to the point of why bother...alone kinda sucks..but I'll continue
Something about live music from a great band that stirs my blood
Till I Die
I'm never gonna change
::smile
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 04:33:11 pm »

Yeah I am having the same problem lately. Ever since I moved from california to washington I dont really know that many metalheads in my area. They all have already established their own social gatherings and friends. I have a few good friends up in my area but they dont like the metal I like or dont listen to it at all. I went to Ozzfest 2007 a lone and met a couple of people that were cool. I usually lose my friends at ozzfest anyways during the rough sets but i do miss going with my close friends to shows and not giving a fuck.

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2008, 04:37:31 pm »

Tallica247 said:

lnghairedfreek said: Thats the way my wife feels too and I just turned 32. My main problem is finding people to go with. Not overly social so I don't really want to go meet a bunch of new people, but I also don't like going alone, or having my wife go because she doesn't enjoy it. Little brother used to go, but his tastes have changed and I'm not sure if he'll even be off house arrest yet.

Same problem here..my wife HATES IT!!!!
she refuses to go
I just saw Rob Zombie alone not to long ago
Had a hell of a time finding someone to go see IRON MAIDEN this Friday in Jersey and that's still up in the air(i'll prob be selling that fucker in parking lot)
Most of my friends I grew up with all moved away or have "Grown Up" as some say
It's getting beyond pathetic for me
It's almost to the point of why bother...alone kinda sucks..but I'll continue
Something about live music from a great band that stirs my blood
Till I Die
I'm never gonna change
::smile
My girl really doesn't care for alot of the music either but still goes with me every year. I t's the festival vibe, plus as long as I bring the proper tailgating materials and skew up some bomb ass grub and have good drink and other things it's all good.::sinister

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2008, 04:53:08 pm »

If you really think about it all oldschool headbangers/heshers are geting in that mid 40 range and they still fucking kill in the pits..and that is our motivation..your only as old as you let yourself be.

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:01 pm »

Yeah those old school headbangers make the concert worthy. They remind me of the when I first started getting into the whole metal scene and seeing a horde of long hair, sleeveless t's, cocain, and whirlwind pits. Oh and can't forget real metal bands.

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2008, 05:05:39 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said: Yeah I am having the same problem lately. Ever since I moved from california to washington I dont really know that many metalheads in my area. They all have already established their own social gatherings and friends. I have a few good friends up in my area but they dont like the metal I like or dont listen to it at all. I went to Ozzfest 2007 a lone and met a couple of people that were cool. I usually lose my friends at ozzfest anyways during the rough sets but i do miss going with my close friends to shows and not giving a fuck.

I always roll deep with all my closest friends here at devore..I dont know wtf I would do if I had to leave Cali..Best crowd..Best strain bud..Best fucking show! Your going to have to make a long trip down this year and make ozzfest worth it bro. 2Day festival maybe? Would be sick old times!

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2008, 07:51:34 pm »

You're young enough to go to ozzfest while you're heart's beating.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: