HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 Metal  (Read 970 times)
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2008, 03:14:24 pm »

Annihilator, Testament,Children Of Bodom, Exodus,The Cavalera Conspiracy, Gojira...looks good to me. I might like the disturbed CD but like all thier stuff after a few listens it will probably become old.

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 08:02:11 pm »

whats next MFs?

hxcsickchic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 08:05:57 pm »

forestking said: im more excited about the shows like at the gates and testament

FUCK YES I AM TRAVELING ALL THE WAY TO INDIANA FROM NORTH CAROLINA TO SEE THAT ITS GOIN TO BE AMAZIN

ENSLAVED TO METAL
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 08:20:53 pm »

ZonedWithinRage said: All these bands have material out this year...Hate Eternal, Annihilator, Testament, Judas Priest, Opeth, Arsis, Anthrax, All That Remains, Boris, Cattle Decapitation, Children Of Bodom, Cryptopsy, Deicide, Disturbed, Exodus,The Cavalera Conspiracy, Firewind, Gamma Ray, God Forbid, Gojira, Gorgoroth, Hate Eternal, Korpiklaani, Meshuggah, Mudvayne, Nachtmystium, Necrophagist, Soilent Green, The Sword, Sworn Enemy, Trivium, Unearth, Walls Of Jericho, Ect.
Good year or what?

Good year indeed im REALLY looking forward to new judas priest,cattle decap,god forbid, gorgoroth,korpiklaani,anthrax and the sword

BeefcakeTheMighty

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 12:34:49 am »

Well you forgot FUCKING ORIGIN, BELHEGOR, and MOLOTOV SOLUTION......
BUT yeah its a great fucking year for metal
dankobot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 12:54:05 am »

DaniCarnage said: fuck metallica.. i wouldn't be suprised if they tried to sue people for even buying their music.. ...
hahahha nice!

???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 01:38:28 am »

Other upcomming releases are Cradle of Filth, Venom, a Behemoth DVD, Opeth, Domain, Deathstars, Darkthrone, Gorgoroth, Decapitated, God Forbid, My Dying Bride, Iron Maiden, Dark Funeral, Kataklysm, Deicide, Suffocation, Motorhead, Slayer, Dark Empire, and about 100+ more. Hopefully Cradle's next album won't be anything like Thornography and more like Cruelty and the Beast or Midian. And Metallica should step it up. Disturbed's album doesn't seem like it's going to impress me much because from what I heard off it, it's going to suck. I'll have to suck it up and listen to the album anyway since my bf is a big fan of disturbed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: