HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey LordSemen and Elitistdeathsquad  (Read 12253 times)
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: March 15, 2008, 08:37:50 pm »

Nah, I believe you re-thought your allegiances and your life before you even started making these posts. Probably a good choice too.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
sampson

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 15, 2008, 08:38:35 pm »

Nah, I believe you re-thought your allegiances and your life before you even started making these posts. Probably a good choice too.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
« Reply #317 on: March 15, 2008, 08:45:42 pm »

« Reply #318 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:05 pm »

« Reply #319 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:14 pm »

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:35 pm »

Good to see this site is a piece of shit.

« Reply #321 on: March 15, 2008, 08:50:57 pm »

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 15, 2008, 08:51:56 pm »

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 15, 2008, 08:52:55 pm »

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 15, 2008, 08:53:18 pm »

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit site? I make one post and it posts it 4 fucking times. And then I make another one and it posts it twice. Let's hope this one only get's posted once for fuck sakes. Fucking piece of garbage.

« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2008, 08:56:21 pm »

maybe they????re updating the bands section
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2008, 09:52:00 pm »

sampson said: Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this piece of shit site? I make one post and it posts it 4 fucking times. And then I make another one and it posts it twice. Let's hope this one only get's posted once for fuck sakes. Fucking piece of garbage.

You act as if this is not new to you::laugh

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2008, 10:01:08 pm »

Its been doing that for a few days now,..monday is sorta like a holiday,..and a drinkin one at that, so I dont really figure on anyone being in the Ozzffice to fix it,..maybe,..if not Tuesday.
We can only hope,....could be a lot of things doin it. May be the Rammies putseded the whammies on us......
They do have Frankenmosh and Blancotigre on thier side of the fence.....I can see it now,..some dark dank hideyhole where they cook up some twisted little hack.,...Mmmm Nah,..probably not

( this PSA has been brought to you by the FOF)

(Rammies is a FOF coined and copyrighted trademark,..
unauthorized use could result in criminal and civil penalties)

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 16, 2008, 03:36:55 am »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Its been doing that for a few days now,..monday is sorta like a holiday,..and a drinkin one at that, so I dont really figure on anyone being in the Ozzffice to fix it,..maybe,..if not Tuesday.
We can only hope,....could be a lot of things doin it. May be the Rammies putseded the whammies on us......
They do have Frankenmosh and Blancotigre on thier side of the fence.....I can see it now,..some dark dank hideyhole where they cook up some twisted little hack.,...Mmmm Nah,..probably not

BTW...FOF IS SECRETLY A RAMMY IN DISGUISE! DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN PM-HIM & ASK YOURSELF!?!
(Rammie Or Rammy Is Code For Banned Members Of The RAMV Boards!)

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 16, 2008, 05:35:46 pm »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Its been doing that for a few days now,..monday is sorta like a holiday,..and a drinkin one at that, so I dont really figure on anyone being in the Ozzffice to fix it,..maybe,..if not Tuesday.

BTW...FOF IS SECRETLY A RAMMY IN DISGUISE! DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN PM-HIM & ASK YOURSELF!?!
(Rammie Or Rammy Is Code For Banned Members Of The RAMV Boards!)

Yeah it's not obvious you're FOF or anything fucking loser

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: