HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey LordSemen and Elitistdeathsquad  (Read 12306 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 16, 2008, 06:43:16 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Its been doing that for a few days now,..monday is sorta like a holiday,..and a drinkin one at that, so I dont really figure on anyone being in the Ozzffice to fix it,..maybe,..if not Tuesday.
We can only hope,....could be a lot of things doin it. May be the Rammies putseded the whammies on us......
They do have Frankenmosh and Blancotigre on thier side of the fence.....I can see it now,..some dark dank hideyhole where they cook up some twisted little hack.,...Mmmm Nah,..probably not

( this PSA has been brought to you by the FOF)

(Rammies is a FOF coined and copyrighted trademark,..
unauthorized use could result in criminal and civil penalties)

BTW...FOF IS SECRETLY A RAMMY IN DISGUISE! DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN PM-HIM & ASK YOURSELF!?!
(Rammie Or Rammy Is Code For Banned Members Of The RAMV Boards!)

Yeah it's not obvious you're FOF or anything fucking loser

Mordecai Mordecai Moredecai,...you wacky little tewl you....some basic research would show you its that psycho that changes his name.

The screen-name "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or whatever, left a PM on my profile and it comes filed under the PM-series that lunatic psycho Norman Bates posts from.
So,...sorry.
It was something about "20 people" and him not being able to compete with that,.and he mentioned Sara by name. So,..I guess he`s got a running issue with a few of us.

This may turn out to be the most pathetic posting I`ve seen and could WELL cause me to actually feel bad for the dude.
(...and just so you know..I already feel bad for you)

Because we all need a little protection from Mordecai.............
::finger

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 16, 2008, 06:46:32 pm »

I poop to much::animatedlaugh

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 16, 2008, 06:49:20 pm »

slayer1__ said: I poop to much::animatedlaugh

There`s probably a reason for that,...cut down on fiber,..and breathing. That outta do it.::laugh

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 16, 2008, 06:54:53 pm »

A sphincter says what?::animatedlaugh

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 16, 2008, 08:33:31 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
ElitistDeathSquad said:
_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Its been doing that for a few days now,..monday is sorta like a holiday,..and a drinkin one at that, so I dont really figure on anyone being in the Ozzffice to fix it,..maybe,..if not Tuesday.
We can only hope,....could be a lot of things doin it. May be the Rammies putseded the whammies on us......
They do have Frankenmosh and Blancotigre on thier side of the fence.....I can see it now,..some dark dank hideyhole where they cook up some twisted little hack.,...Mmmm Nah,..probably not

BTW...FOF IS SECRETLY A RAMMY IN DISGUISE! DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN PM-HIM & ASK YOURSELF!?!

Mordecai Mordecai Moredecai,...you wacky little tewl you....some basic research would show you its that psycho that changes his name.

The screen-name "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" or whatever, left a PM on my profile and it comes filed under the PM-series that lunatic psycho Norman Bates posts from.
So,...sorry.
It was something about "20 people" and him not being able to compete with that,.and he mentioned Sara by name. So,..I guess he`s got a running issue with a few of us.

This may turn out to be the most pathetic posting I`ve seen and could WELL cause me to actually feel bad for the dude.

I'm surprised no one has accused me of being him if he said that stuff.
Although I have been getting IM's from people who hate me on aim, maybe they do think I'm up to something.
Funny stuff.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2008, 08:35:31 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
ElitistDeathSquad said:

So,...sorry.

Although I have been getting IM's from people who hate me on aim, maybe they do think I'm up to something.
Funny stuff.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2008, 08:36:33 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
ElitistDeathSquad said:

So,...sorry.

Funny stuff.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2008, 08:37:33 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said:
ElitistDeathSquad said:

So,...sorry.

Funny stuff.
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2008, 08:38:10 pm »

TRIPLEPOST
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 30, 2014, 11:46:22 am »

lol this was funny to reread
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 30, 2014, 11:57:02 am »

The best part was on page 3 when WacoJesus told FOF to kill himself. that was funny.
Mantooth
Community

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 30, 2014, 04:12:19 pm »

Damn, lots-o-drama!
WakeOfAshes
Community

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: May 30, 2014, 04:17:51 pm »

Yep. I was loling at the stupid comments I made in this thread back then. funny shit. It was also funny seeing how worked up over basically nothing everyone was. Made me wonder how some of those people are these days. I'd imagine lots of changed... maybe not.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: