HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerks of the Web  (Read 793 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2008, 01:51:49 am »

We've all run into obnoxious people on the Internet right?

Scammers, stalkers, online antagonists ready to pick a fight, folks who are just plain out annoying -- what is it about the Web that turns people into jerks?

One expert says the anonymity of the Web makes everyone behave as if they were in Palm Beach in April. "Think about spring break, when people are feeling anonymous and acting in ways they wouldn't in their hometown, where they run into their neighbor," says Nicole Ellison, assistant professor of telecommunications, information studies and media at Michigan University. "People are less inhibited, and they then will engage in things they would want to do all the time but wouldn't normally because it would be frowned upon in their social circles."
A  A New York University study found that subjects were more likely to express their true selves on the Net rather than in face-to-face interaction. Meet just a few of the Web's aggravating trolls and irritating idiots & see what I mean. Theres a few on this board, "You know who you are!"

I've seen grips of assholes come through here & elsewhere. I try not to waste my time with attention getting idiots.

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 02:02:18 am »

ZonedWithinRage said: We've all run into obnoxious people on the Internet right?

Scammers, stalkers, online antagonists ready to pick a fight, folks who are just plain out annoying -- what is it about the Web that turns people into jerks?

One expert says the anonymity of the Web makes everyone behave as if they were in Palm Beach in April. "Think about spring break, when people are feeling anonymous and acting in ways they wouldn't in their hometown, where they run into their neighbor," says Nicole Ellison, assistant professor of telecommunications, information studies and media at Michigan University. "People are less inhibited, and they then will engage in things they would want to do all the time but wouldn't normally because it would be frowned upon in their social circles."
A  A New York University study found that subjects were more likely to express their true selves on the Net rather than in face-to-face interaction. Meet just a few of the Web's aggravating trolls and irritating idiots & see what I mean. Theres a few on this board, "You know who you are!"

I've seen grips of assholes come through here & elsewhere. I try not to waste my time with attention getting idiots.

I totally agree ! That's why I let them post back & forth & grip! I just post whenever I
feel it's worth writing on. ::finger::animatedlaugh::finger

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 09:48:13 am »

lol ...I saw this on MSN yesterday. I like the fight between the lawyer and the law office.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 05:23:08 am »

MsCeeAngel said:

ZonedWithinRage said: We've all run into obnoxious people on the Internet right?

I totally agree ! That's why I let them post back & forth & grip! I just post whenever I

My Name Is Bunnie & I'm A Complete Dumbass Who Has No Life!
So If You Want To Chat, I Can Be Found On:
PunkRockers.com, SuicideGirls.com, Spawn.com, TripAdvisor.com,
Flixster, FansOfYazoo-Situation-Last.fm, Community.Discovery.com,
BasicStories.Frankliev.com, 27.invisionfree.com/ozzfest/index.php & Many More!
See, No Life Outside The Internet....Boy Don't I Really Suck....::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 01:49:04 pm »

Got_My_Mojo_Rising said:

MsCeeAngel said:

My Name Is Bunnie & I'm A Complete Dumbass Who Has No Life!
So If You Want To Chat, I Can Be Found On:
PunkRockers.com, SuicideGirls.com, Spawn.com, TripAdvisor.com,
Flixster, FansOfYazoo-Situation-Last.fm, Community.Discovery.com,
BasicStories.Frankliev.com, 27.invisionfree.com/ozzfest/index.php & Many More!
See, No Life Outside The Internet....Boy Don't I Really Suck....::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

This is getting creepy.

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 02:12:56 pm »

DOC, im willing to call off the bs if you are. im not here to start shit with anyone. so if you want to talk shit on me thats fine but im not going to continue with this negative shit. im cool with you if you want. if not, fine. your call.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2008, 02:17:43 pm »

bunniegraves said: DOC, im willing to call off the bs if you are. im not here to start shit with anyone. so if you want to talk shit on me thats fine but im not going to continue with this negative shit. im cool with you if you want. if not, fine. your call.

As Long As You Understand That We Are All Equal, I'll Call It A TRUCE...For Now!
::confused::c_stare::animatedsmile::animatedsmile::c_stare::confused

joeyj666

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:43 pm »

i can see where that could be true.  but me im a pretty strait forward guy.  i dont think i really say too much here that i wouldnt say face to face with someone.  but thats just me, i really dont give a shit, kind of like constipated people.

Waking up to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Saying I'm happy when I'm not
Finding roaches in the POT!  
All these things i do, waiting for you
bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 03:13:22 pm »

Wake_Me_Up_B4U_GoGo said:

bunniegraves said: DOC, im willing to call off the bs if you are. im not here to start shit with anyone. so if you want to talk shit on me thats fine but im not going to continue with this negative shit. im cool with you if you want. if not, fine. your call.

As Long As You Understand That We Are All Equal, I'll Call It A TRUCE...For Now!

i never said or meant to imply anyone wasnt equal. mod status doesnt mean anything more than making sure things run smoothly and everyone has good time. thats my opinion.

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 03:18:30 pm »

bunniegraves said:

i never said or meant to imply anyone wasnt equal. mod status doesnt mean anything more than making sure things run smoothly and everyone has good time. thats my opinion.
this exact conversation, word for word and emoticon for emoticon, happened in another thread if i'm not mistaken

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 03:52:20 pm »

Master_Chief said:

bunniegraves said:

this exact conversation, word for word and emoticon for emoticon, happened in another thread if i'm not mistaken

YEA, JUST MAKING SURE HE SAW IT.

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 08:19:00 am »

bunniegraves said:

Master_Chief said:

bunniegraves said:

YEA, JUST MAKING SURE HE SAW IT.

Saw It On My Cell While I Was At Work!
(And You Can Do That If You're Either On Break Or On The Can!)
I Just Couldn't Repond Back At That Exact Moment & Was
Just Too Damn Tired When I Got Back Home! I Do Understand
Where You're Coming From, But During That Small Period That
You Were A Mod, You Deleted ALOT Of My Posts & Told Not
Just Me, But ALOT Of Other People:
"LISTEN UP NOOB, STOP ASKING STUPID QUSTIONS!!
IF YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE IGNORANT CHILD, I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!"
And That's Just One Reply...I Save Quite A Bit Of Them To A Notepad!
All We Were Asking Was For Updated Info On How To Download The Tickets!
Then Low & Behold...The Site Crashed! Don't Know How Or Why, But It Did!
And It Was Never Recovered! Then About A Month & A Half Later,
This Here Forum Was Found & All The Proper Code Links Were Provided!
I Want To Keep This Truce Going, I Really Do! But Apparently Your Friend
FIRSTOZZYFAN Does Not, Since He PM-ed Me To Your Very Late Rescue?
With Verbal Threats Of His Own! And Yet...I Never Bothered Confronting Him
To Begin With....Nice. Did i Forget To Mention That I Run 3-Profiles On MySpace
Who Each Have Well Over 1000 Friends That Like To Lend An Ear To My Problems!
Plus! Over Half My Family Is Both On Here & There As Well...Not Cool!
 All I'm Asking Is That They Leave The n00bs On Here Alone!
Everone Was Once A n00b & Eventually Learned From They're Retarded Mistakes!
I Fight For Injustice...Not PoonTang Or Whatever You Guys Call It These Days!
I've Never Had It, So I Don't Really Give Two Shits About Those That Have!
You Wanna Do Drugs...Fine, That's Your Body!
But Don't Go Advertising It On Here, That's All I Ask!
I Only Seek Equality For The Masses...NOT GODAMN SOCIAL CLIQUES!
You Say That You Understand...But After The Crap That FIRSTOZZYFAN
Said On Your BehalfI Still Wonder If Your Intentions Are Pure & True!?!
If He Backs Down & My Voice Continues To Be Heard...The Truce Is Still On!
If Not...Well, He Know What My Intentions Will Be & If You Clearly Read Above
I'm Pretty Sure That You Can Get This Picture! MySpace, Friendster & Facebook
Contain 1000's Of People Per day, While Most Web Forums Only Have Between
2-300 People Posting Per Day! Think About It! I Only Love Ozzfest Because It's Faster
To Load And My Profile Is Easier To Manage Then Most Of Those Other Web Sites!

ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 08:24:43 am »

He doesn't hold a grudge though. ::animatedlaugh Holy Fuck! ::surprise

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 08:34:55 am »

ChickenFucker said: He doesn't hold a grudge though. ::animatedlaugh Holy Fuck! ::surprise

I Never Said That I Don't Hold Grudges...Just Ask One Of My Sisters!
One Of Them Stole My Star Wars Figures That Were Still In Their Packaging
Since I Was A Kid, And Then Opened Them & Gave It To Her GODAMN SON!
And No, I Still Haven't Forgivin' Her & May Never! Those Were Worth
Several Thousands Of Dollars If They Would Of Just Been Left Alone!
There Have Been Other Worse Instances Of Me Holding Grudges,
But That Pretty Much Tops What I'll Tell You On Here! Hell,
I Still Haven't Spoken With My Dad In Almost 10-Years Because He Tried To
Have Me Recruited Into The Military...F-That Shit! I Will Not Die For Others Beliefs!

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2008, 06:42:45 pm »

bunniegraves said:

ImplodingSoul said: Screw all of them.

let it go. life is short.

As of this moment ON HERE...I have! YOU are not as much of a TOTAL ASS
as your friends are, maybe if i actually went to High School when i was a teen
i would understand the merit to their ASSININE ATTITUDES torwards me!
No one protects me, mostly because i'm a straight guy & NOT a fag or a chick!
Hell, that might be whats wrong with the world today & proves what i've been
saying all along....WE NEED EQUALITY, NOT SOCIAL CLIQUES!
As per what FIRSTOZZYFAN stated...I already said in various boards
on here at one time or another, some even in my saved profile!
I AM 100% HONEST WITH EVERYTHING I TYPE! Either on here or other forums!
I only edit those that attempt to mock people such as myself! As per him wanting
to become a mod on here. The current mod works for Divine Recorings as a JOB!
He also runs the Ozzfest, Ozzy & Sharon Myspace Profiles as well!
(Yes, i promice you..ALL 3!) ALOT of myspace users have 2 or more profiles
on there that they use for RP-ing as gaming cartoon or characters and whatnot!
You guys REALLY need a day job since you like to post 50,000 times a day!
As i clearly said before, i only post a few a day if i have the time to do so!
All i wanted was an clear explenation as to what happend two years ago & i just got my answer!
However, this does not mean that i consider you a friend, just not my enemy anymore!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: