HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OZZY OSBOURNE On The Possibility Of A BLACK SABBATH Reunion - "If It Happens, It Happens, If It Don't, It Don't"  (Read 3229 times)
ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2008, 05:06:03 pm »

The Sydney Morning Herald's Adam Fulton recently interviewed OZZY OSBOURNE, via telephone from Los Angeles.

The following is an excerpt:

Osbourne's 40th anniversary has brought suggestions of re-forming BLACK SABBATH's original line-up.

"You know what, if it happens, it happens, if it don't, it don't," he says wearily. "They're [saying], 'I'll be able to do it', then a week after, you get a phone call: it's off; then it's back on again - tellin' ya."

Regardless, after the band's nasty split, "I'm glad at the end of the day we all made friends again." Osbourne's fine with the group doing their own nostalgia tour recently with the singer who replaced him, RONNIE JAMES DIO. "I'm too old to f---in' have a fly up my arse any more about it. I just hope they're all having fun.

"I've been solo... like three times longer than I was together with Black Sabbath. Looking back, it seems like it was a lot longer with that band than any - 'cause everything happened so overnight for us; from album one, it just hit... I mean, with any band the best parts are the early days, when you got bugger all to lose and everything to gain."

All these years later, are his family's menagerie of pets still dumping on the floor in their new home? "Well, we got no carpet [indecipherable] yet, but we got them in their own section of the house. I can't have them all in at once; I mean, 15 f---in' dogs."

Full story
here.

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 03:06:35 am »

wow

RapterX

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:43:35 pm »

well, i stand on the same page as Ozzy. I love the original Black Sabbath as much or even more than the next guy, but its all in the past, and if Ozzy and the boys decide not to reunite, then its their decision, and we cant influence them to do anything. Ozzy is solo now, and has been since '81. Sabbath is in the past. Bill Ward, the original drummer, has let it go (he says so in Black Sabbath: The Last Supper. The Official DVD of their reunion in '98.) But if Sabbath gets together again, id totally go to the concert, near or far. ::animatedlaugh

I take shits on people who dont rock

93% of teenagers listen to rap.if your one of the 7% that still listens to good music,put this as your signiture
JaGBaG

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 12:19:29 am »

::looking
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 12:34:23 pm »

JaGBaG said: ::looking
-_-

JaGBaG

View Profile