HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hmmm.  (Read 1925 times)
essay

View Profile
« on: April 03, 2008, 07:46:28 pm »

well,this is more of my thoughts than any type of question. but...i wonder, why is it that ozzfest is picking up the hardcore/screamo/ax7 bands *lol* they should just go do their own thing while  heavy....er bands join the bill. those bands arnt my cup of tea. but i have to come to a type of agreement that, not everyone is like me, so sometimes i just got to keep what i gotta say about these things to myself. BUT SERIOUSLY! just add..oh...2 at the most and dont put them on mainstage either!  and make them openers...., you know who id like to see on the bill? IMMORTAL, or VADER. yea...you guys should start adding black metal bands to this tour, *DIMMU BORGIR BEHEMOTH AND CHTHONIC are great starters btw...ok add Craddle of Filth again lol*. ok the question part of this.....the perfect 2nd Stage and the Perfect Main Stage, total of 12 bands.

::smile *but too those who are the movers and the shakers and are reading this, i love the ozzfest festival dearly, i just dont want to see it blow to shit later on down the line. its a tradition that i go every year, since 04. *::smile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: