HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Tide  (Read 656 times)
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 11:13:09 pm »

Blood_Red87 said: They sound like a really bad Motley Crue cover band. The real Motley Crue is bad enough...

Thank you. I hate people who talk about them as if they are metal and  not proggressive rock.

MetalHead202

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 10:03:35 am »

fuckyourlife said:

MetalHead202 said:

fuckyourlife said:

MetalHead202 said:

fuckyourlife said:

MetalHead202 said:

fuckyourlife said: I saw them today, holy fucking gay they sucked.

really?....i enjoyed how they played.....not a fan but enjoyed them...did u see them at red 7?

Yessir Red7, I got there when they had 2 more songs left since I was just at Waterloo watching Annihilation Time. It was really lame sounding stuff, even if they are young it just didn't have any "bite" to it.

i wanted to go to waterloo park to catch municipal waste but no luck there......did u see Jasta?

Waste fucking WRECKED at Waterloo man Nonstop circle pits and stagedives and beerbongs! The way shows should be. But yeah, saw Jasta. He played wayyyy too much fuckin' Hatebreed, would've rather heard more covers and Icepick stuff.

ehh....i love hatebreed so i didnt mind...i needed my fix of just hardcore screamin...i got jasta's bandana

I can't count how many times Jasta threw the mic my way during their set, and it was all during old Hatebreed stuff too, pretty cool shit, snagged a few picks, i saw him give the bandana out but I was already walking out, ha.

yea some 40-ish year old dude trid to take it from me......great show though
BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 05:15:55 pm »

I've heard them before didn't like them I'll have to give them another listen knowing this now.

SlaytanicCFH said: Warbringer>>>>>>>>>>>Black Tide

They young too? Look it on their Myspace. Now they are good

Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2008, 05:28:24 pm »

Im gonna see em on the 24th. I like a few of there songs. Hopefully they'll be good live

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2008, 05:32:21 pm »

I like it when the singer hands me the microphone. The dude from white chapel did that at the cephalic carnage show and I gutturaled better than him..i dont know the words to any of their songs so I just made up my own with "white chapel sucks, die die die die", i dont know it was pretty cool, and apparently he didnt know what i was saying because the singer gave me the "homie fist".  I can get low on that vox

BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2008, 05:35:42 pm »

ElitistDeathSquad said: I like it when the singer hands me the microphone. The dude from white chapel did that at the cephalic carnage show and I gutturaled better than him..i dont know the words to any of their songs so I just made up my own with "white chapel sucks, die die die die", i dont know it was pretty cool, and apparently he didnt know what i was saying because the singer gave me the "homie fist".  I can get low on that vox

That's pretty fucking funny nice to see your ballsy in RL too ::animatedlaugh

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2008, 05:37:43 pm »

Eh, I am just a cocky white boy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: