HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vote for CHARLES WEBSTER BAER of bend , oregon , for president of the usa  (Read 2122 times)
anustouch

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2008, 08:55:33 pm »

http://globalinternetgovernment.com

anustouchpoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 02:09:26 am »

::animatedsmile
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:55:55 pm »

anustouchpoo said: ::animatedsmile

metal_out_666 said: I don't really care,because it'll just be the same as always.....

fuckyourlife said:

zfw said:

fuckyourlife said: It doesn't matter who we, the people, vote for. Electoral college chooses the President anyways. Have you not forgot the year 2000?!

yeah, I'm aware of that...but the popular vote still has to take place....and Kennedy didn't win the popular vote either when he was elected President.

I know, just saying... OUR opinions don't matter. Yet we're pushed so hard to vote. It's useless in the end.

I'm Just So Damn Confused....After Hearing About Obamas Grandama's Death, I'm Guessing That It Will Now Be A Landslide In His Favor...WTF? Add That Mess To The Fact That He Was The ONLY Canidate Who Had A Whole 1/2 Hour Program Dedicated All To Himself On Every F-Ing Network Including The CW...This Cannot Be A Fair Way To Conduct Himself In Such An Assinine Manner! I Myself Was Going To Go In His Direction, But Now I Feel As Though My Vote Would'nt Even Matter Anyway!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: