HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: m'kay....  (Read 2021 times)
« on: June 01, 2007, 02:52:47 pm »

so the x girlfriend shows up at my house (unannounced) and wants to cuddle and make out. i oblige. so then she starts begging for a committed relation ship, and when i dont respond, she gets mad and walks out. wtf? im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....
Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:54:57 pm »

haha... you have drama. sucks for you. you should forget about her. she sounds dramatic... dramatic chicks suck.a lot.

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 02:56:45 pm »

Living_Dead_Beat said: haha... you have drama. sucks for you. you should forget about her. she sounds dramatic... dramatic chicks suck.a lot.
i almost forgot about her, but she just shows up at my house all unannouced n shit.
Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 03:21:37 pm »

Chris_Hansen said: so the x girlfriend shows up at my house (unannounced) and wants to cuddle and make out. i oblige. so then she starts begging for a committed relation ship, and when i dont respond, she gets mad and walks out. wtf? im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....

Chris_Hansen said:

Living_Dead_Beat said: haha... you have drama. sucks for you. you should forget about her. she sounds dramatic... dramatic chicks suck.a lot.
i almost forgot about her, but she just shows up at my house all unannouced n shit.

Next time a girl shows up without calling, tell her you were on your way out and tell her to call before showing up. Then close the door , get your stuff ans leave. I guarantee you won't have anymore problems.

BAAAAAAD!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 03:33:18 pm »

Merrrypoppin said:
Chris_Hansen said: so the x girlfriend shows up at my house (unannounced) and wants to cuddle and make out. i oblige. so then she starts begging for a committed relation ship, and when i dont respond, she gets mad and walks out. wtf? im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....
Chris_Hansen said:

Next time a girl shows up without calling, tell her you were on your way out and tell her to call before showing up. Then close the door , get your stuff ans leave. I guarantee you won't have anymore problems.
well she did call, but i didnt answer, but thank you
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 03:35:18 pm »

just pretend your not home dont even answer the door or tell her to scram

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 03:38:30 pm »

jennyb4u9 said: just pretend your not home dont even answer the door or tell her to scram
but the back door was open
NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 04:32:02 pm »

Dont give in to her. Tell her to fuck off.

"You can't quit until you try." - Nikki Sixx
Madison

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 06:22:00 pm »

im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....

When you said that I laughed my ass off...My ex did the same thing and he even started crying when I denied him ::surprise
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 06:26:24 pm »

::confused

Okay...

im4evaozzyfan
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:02:32 pm »

I called my ex the other night asked him if he felt like getting a blowjob he said sure so i ended up getting what i wanted just had to give him his first   lol  

ROCK FUCKIN ON
95NASTY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 11:48:45 am »

Live_DD said: so the x girlfriend shows up at my house (unannounced) and wants to cuddle and make out. i oblige. so then she starts begging for a committed relation ship, and when i dont respond, she gets mad and walks out. wtf? im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....

the day you figure out women by god tell the rest of us, they are clinically insane

I HATE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY BUT MINE
scottycujo

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:26 am »

95NASTY said:
Live_DD said: so the x girlfriend shows up at my house (unannounced) and wants to cuddle and make out. i oblige. so then she starts begging for a committed relation ship, and when i dont respond, she gets mad and walks out. wtf? im just sitting here being a dumbass and all this shit happens to me....

the day you figure out women by god tell the rest of us, they are clinically insane

Some are more insane than others...

One of my ex's a while ago decided she was going to take a knife to her arm ... and then throw it at me.

Naturally.. I left.   There was no provocation for it at all.  Just MENTAL!

"Please don't feed the Trolls!!!!"
SlaytanicCFH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 12:33:49 pm »

Wow thats fucked up.

psycho_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 01:06:18 pm »

blue balls!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print