HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Metallica......  (Read 1345 times)
evilrob666LV

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2008, 01:15:28 am »

I'm only half interested, but what the fuck is going on with them?  Last I heard, the new album was supposed to be out early 08, and they were doing a U.S. tour this year and they were gonna play Master of Puppets from front to back.

Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 01:54:03 am »

There to busy blowing trivium to do a tour.

Lupin
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:17:05 am »

Cannibal said: There to busy blowing trivium to do a tour.

::animatedlaugh

csorrells

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 02:55:06 am »

i know they once said for us US fans theyre would be something the following week. well a month has gone by since then and they decided to keep their mouth shut.

FAITH NO MORE FOR OZZFEST 2010 ::finger
Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 03:22:29 am »

csorrells said: i know they once said for us US fans theyre would be something the following week. well a month has gone by since then and they decided to keep their mouth shut.

No, there mouths are wide open, but only for trivium.

UPfreebird

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 08:39:22 am »

I would love to see Metallica play live!!  I've liked Metallica ever since my Junior High years,...and now I'm 30 and I've still never seen them play live.  So it would kick ass to see them tour in the U.S. this year.  It would kick ass even more if they played at OZZFEST 2008!!  Speaking of that,...they sure are taking their time releasing any info on ozzfest 08.  No tour dates, no bands, nothing.  WTF??  This is the last week of March.   Hopefully some Ozzfest 08 information will be released soon!!  

Impatiently waiting.....

Take Magic Mushrooms!!
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 09:18:22 am »

they are doing an autograph signing at rasputin records in mountain view in april
ROCKOUTWITHIT

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:43:50 am »

i know some people are saying that their new shit is not as good as their old shit but i would love to see them on mainstage at ozzfest. they fuckin rule
EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 10:30:53 am »

UPfreebird said: I would love to see Metallica play live!!  I've liked Metallica ever since my Junior High years,...and now I'm 30 and I've still never seen them play live.  So it would kick ass to see them tour in the U.S. this year.  It would kick ass even more if they played at OZZFEST 2008!!  Speaking of that,...they sure are taking their time releasing any info on ozzfest 08.  No tour dates, no bands, nothing.  WTF??  This is the last week of March.   Hopefully some Ozzfest 08 information will be released soon!!  

Impatiently waiting.....

It was mid-April before bands were released last year.

And I hope Metallica stay very far away.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Miracle_Man

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 11:07:09 am »

I really want to see Metallica live. I hope their new album doesn't suck like the last one but it probably will.

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 11:19:46 am »

i bet its a steaming pile of fail.

Broken_Mentality
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 02:55:59 pm »

Hah.. Metallica.. is too consumed into making their dollar..as opposed to making REAL music anymore.. ahh they suck in my book..
Coulrophile

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 03:56:54 pm »

Don't really give a shit about Metallica anymore. The only thing I expect from them now is disappointment.

evilrob666LV

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 01:25:16 am »

Miracle_Man said: I really want to see Metallica live. I hope their new album doesn't suck like the last one but it probably will.

I think all the creativity has been drained from that band.  I'd still go see them live, but I have no faith in them putting out any new music that is actually good.

ShtgunFacelift

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 01:33:10 am »

Well, they got Rick Rubin now. And look at what he's done with Slayer, Christ Illuision was an amazing album, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Btw, they are playing the Bonaroo Music Fest. in Tenn. this summer.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: