HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lunar Alchemy  (Read 2116 times)
Demonizer666

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2008, 04:15:12 am »

I started a Heavy Metal band called Lunar Alchemy.  I'm the vocalist, and we have me, a drummer, two guitarists, and two bassists.  We have written a few songs and now we are trying to put together our first album, but we're trying to find a place to record our music so we can release at least 100 C.D.'s at this one store in our town.  They have a 'local musician' section for people to sale their C.D.'s and get profits.  If anyone knows of a good recording studio in the far northwest area of Washington, please let me know!  Also, stop by our myspace song to hear our first song we made called Birth of the Painchild.  Just go to www.myspace.com/lunaralchemy and see if we sound good.
Demonizer666

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 04:17:01 am »

Marcellus_Hellraiser said: I started a Heavy Metal band called Lunar Alchemy.  I'm the vocalist, and we have me, a drummer, two guitarists, and two bassists.  We have written a few songs and now we are trying to put together our first album, but we're trying to find a place to record our music so we can release at least 100 C.D.'s at this one store in our town.  They have a 'local musician' section for people to sale their C.D.'s and get profits.  If anyone knows of a good recording studio in the far northwest area of Washington, please let me know!  Also, stop by our myspace song to hear our first song we made called Birth of the Painchild.  Just go to www.myspace.com/lunaralchemy and see if we sound good.

There is a typo.  I said "please stop by our myspace 'song' to hear our first song", I meant stop by our myspace page.  sorry about the typo.::surprise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: