HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Slipknot breaks-up!  (Read 1395 times)
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 01:29:41 pm »

WacoJesus said:
poobobo said:
WacoJesus said:
poobobo said:
sunshinespacefuck said: well....as much shit as im gunna get for posting this.....well...im gunna say it anyways.....if Slipknot did in fact break up i think that our younger generation of metalheads would die out....i think that it takes a band like slipknot to open up that vessel of hatred that our disregarded youth may be feeling in their souls....i meen...i also think that a band like Slipknot also is like a gateway to bigger and better metal.. its like pot and booze...they are gateway drugs that lead to heavier more harsh intense stuff....like how slipknot is a gateway metal band that leads the kiddies to more heavy harsher bands!!!!
slipknot and other nu-metal bands got me into metal and metal got me into hardcore, and mathcore so thank you slipknot

You listen to maybe 5% of the bands I listen to..

Hence your shitty and bland taste in music.
dude i listend to the stuff you listened to thats all i used to listen to then i realized its bland and boring i like to think my taste in music is far more advanced than your shitty taste

No you just came out of the closet. Let's be honest.

Hahaha your music is about as advanced as my grandmas old toaster that's been sitting in the garage for 5 years.

Dude bands like Will Haven, Poisen the well, dillinger escape plan, coalesce, D.R.I., and others were advanced in their time but the bands you listen to just copy copy copy

fuck dillenger escape plan. ok now that i have that out of my system you are a dipshit they dont just copy each other yes they are influenced by but they dotn copy theres a difference

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 01:40:06 pm »

poobobo said:

WacoJesus said:

poobobo said:

WacoJesus said:

poobobo said:

sunshinespacefuck said: well....as much shit as im gunna get for posting this.....well...im gunna say it anyways.....if Slipknot did in fact break up i think that our younger generation of metalheads would die out....i think that it takes a band like slipknot to open up that vessel of hatred that our disregarded youth may be feeling in their souls....i meen...i also think that a band like Slipknot also is like a gateway to bigger and better metal.. its like pot and booze...they are gateway drugs that lead to heavier more harsh intense stuff....like how slipknot is a gateway metal band that leads the kiddies to more heavy harsher bands!!!!

slipknot and other nu-metal bands got me into metal and metal got me into hardcore, and mathcore so thank you slipknot

You listen to maybe 5% of the bands I listen to..

dude i listend to the stuff you listened to thats all i used to listen to then i realized its bland and boring i like to think my taste in music is far more advanced than your shitty taste

No you just came out of the closet. Let's be honest.

Hahaha your music is about as advanced as my grandmas old toaster that's been sitting in the garage for 5 years.

Dude bands like Will Haven, Poisen the well, dillinger escape plan, coalesce, D.R.I., and others were advanced in their time but the bands you listen to just copy copy copy

fuck dillenger escape plan. ok now that i have that out of my system you are a dipshit they dont just copy each other yes they are influenced by but they dotn copy theres a difference

I don't like dillinger much anymore either but you can thank calculating infinity for creating the more dumbed down bands like horse the band.

KALM

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 01:47:38 pm »

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME aprils fools ::stare

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 01:49:15 pm »

[/QUOTE]

I don't like dillinger much anymore either but you can thank calculating infinity for creating the more dumbed down bands like horse the band.
[/QUOTE]

fuck horse the band its they dont bring anything to their genre and they dont excel at anything in that genre they are quite possibly one of the most boring bands in the hardcore genre all my friends are souped on it and i dont knowhwy

WeDefyU

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 01:49:33 pm »

Pantera got me into metal....If Slipknot broke up, then fuck them, Corey Taylor doesn't care about making good music, he's obviously in it for the money or attention...
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 02:01:15 pm »

WacoJesus said:

nazcapilot said:

True dat. If it wasn't for The 'Knot I might never have gotten interested in metal. Seriously, Slipknot pwns.

Seriously, you're afraid of deicide. Shut up. Slipknot isn't metal

I still listen to them, tho, it doesn't matter that I used to be afraid of their music. Deicide might be the ONLY band that has ever scared me.

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 02:40:32 pm »

and the lame attempts at April fools day joke begin

ZonedWithinRage
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 03:31:35 pm »

SLIPKNOT: First Glimpse At New Masks:

Des Moines, Iowa-based metal giants SLIPKNOT have offered the first glimpse (sort of) at the new series of masks which the band will don on the upcoming Rockstar Energy Mayhem festival, set to kick off July 9 at the White River Amphitheatre in Seattle.

Check out the new "shadowy" photo on the splash page of the band's official site.

When asked if the oversized, Easter Island?HuhHuh?looking masks were in fact an April Fools' Day joke, an unnamed executive at the band's record label, Roadrunner Records, assured BLABBERMOUTH.NET that it is "100% real." LMFAO!!! NewMasks=SHIT!

fyufhujfvhjkfv

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 03:38:31 pm »

lol yeah thats a joke plus they r doing the mayhem tour so i dont think they would break up and make some ppl hate them more::finger
xxMetalhead512xx

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 03:38:34 pm »

DAMMIT u got my hopes up maybe next year::finger

KEEP IT METAL
::finger
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 03:41:25 pm »

Jesus christ

Devil_In_My_Dick_4_Chicks

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 03:43:51 pm »

Slipknot breaks up a pile of shit and splits it amongst themselves for dinner.Fucking idiots.....

::finger::finger::finger::finger
BehemothReigns

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 04:02:55 pm »

i still like slipknot, and ur right about them being a gateway to heavier bands for younger kids.  BUT, dont rely on them forever...i remember when i was young and stupid and thought Slipknot was too "goth" for me, those were my punk days...then, before i even heard a whole slipknot album, i saw the Conquer All video by Behemoth and immediately went to every dark and blood soaked corner of the metal realm.  Slipknot is pretty good in my taste, but after awhile they get old, and you gotta move on.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 04:23:28 pm »

i completly i agree thats who i started liking first.. and look at me now behemoth is my favorite band. and i got into wayy heavier and euro bands. all because of shity nu metal bands::finger

dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 04:25:49 pm »

WacoJesus said:

poobobo said:

i tottaly agree..

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: