HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Behemoth  (Read 571 times)
nazcapilot
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2495



View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:06:14 pm »

I'll get right down to it, I'm interested in Behemoth, and I believe I'm ready to invest some time into their music...but where do I begin? From what I've heard I'm leaning more towards Demigod than The Apostasy. What would you recommend and why?
Logged





BehemothReigns
New Member
*
Posts: 149



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:11:44 pm »

First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
Logged
dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:17:09 pm »

Quote

BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger
Logged


KommieKazie
New Member
*
Posts: 234



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:23:58 pm »

I'd say start with Thelema.6, Zos Kia Kultus, satanica, the apostasy, then demigod......  I really don't like their pre Satanica, Black Metal material, but you can try it out.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »

Quote
dethklok66623 said:
Quote
BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger

QFT and that pic you have as a sig is fucking sick.
Logged
dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 04:54:37 pm »

Quote

Rammknot said:
Quote

dethklok66623 said:
Quote

BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger


QFT and that pic you have as a sig is fucking sick.
why thank you::finger
Logged


spock
New Member
*
Posts: 3622



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 04:57:50 pm »

::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::finger::sinisterBEHEMOTH::sinister::finger::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile
Logged

Spock
Guest
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:04:54 pm »

Odd thing I I bought all the Behemoth Albums I could find, and I have only listened to like 2 of them... I think its time to listen to the rest.
Logged
Detective_Jormungandr
New Member
*
Posts: 2835



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 05:07:05 pm »

Quote
nazcapilot said: I'll get right down to it, I'm interested in Behemoth, and I believe I'm ready to invest some time into their music...but where do I begin? From what I've heard I'm leaning more towards Demigod than The Apostasy. What would you recommend and why?
i recomend pandemonic incantations because it is the album where they started to change from black metal to death so you have some of both on it and its sick. satanica is a sick album too as well as thelema.6
Logged


minime
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3197



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 05:39:29 pm »

Quote

BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.



100% agree...enjoy the music.seen them live 2 times now.cant wait to see them again..::finger
Logged

hazman117
New Member
*
Posts: 209



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 06:05:44 pm »

Demigod is a good start.
Logged

nazcapilot
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2495



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 06:17:23 pm »

I might very well just bookmark this page, because I'm definitely learning A LOT here. Thank you all so much for your help, and I'm seriously considering Demigod now [along with the others, of course].

I think I might seriously get Demigod and crwn thy frnicatr the next time I get paid. Thanks again you guys!

Feel free to keep on contributing, I'll still be reading. ::stare
Logged





Guest
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 06:34:38 pm »

Quote
nazcapilot said: I might very well just bookmark this page, because I'm definitely learning A LOT here. Thank you all so much for your help, and I'm seriously considering Demigod now [along with the others, of course].

I think I might seriously get Demigod and crwn thy frnicatr the next time I get paid. Thanks again you guys!

Feel free to keep on contributing, I'll still be reading. ::stare

Crwn thy frnictr is a good album too.
Logged
kpu23
New Member
*
Posts: 1048



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 06:39:13 pm »

Demigod is a musst and the apostasy alsoo ,
Logged

Marc_Shall_Serve
New Member
*
Posts: 275



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 06:54:22 pm »

Quote

dethklok66623 said:
Quote

BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger


seems we got are sigs from the same site bahahahaha fucking myspace.::animatedlaugh
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals