HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Behemoth  (Read 571 times)
nazcapilot

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:06:14 pm »

I'll get right down to it, I'm interested in Behemoth, and I believe I'm ready to invest some time into their music...but where do I begin? From what I've heard I'm leaning more towards Demigod than The Apostasy. What would you recommend and why?

BehemothReigns

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:11:44 pm »

First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:17:09 pm »

BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger

KommieKazie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:23:58 pm »

I'd say start with Thelema.6, Zos Kia Kultus, satanica, the apostasy, then demigod......  I really don't like their pre Satanica, Black Metal material, but you can try it out.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 04:46:41 pm »

dethklok66623 said:
BehemothReigns said: First Demigod.  It's is a great album and just shows u pure Behemoth all the way.  It's a perfect example of a mix of all their influences.  Then check out Thelema.6, another one of their Death Metal albums.  Then check out The Apostasy...in that order.  then you can check out any other album before that such as Satanica, ...And the Forests Dream Eternally(Black Metal), Grom, Pandemonic Incantations, Demonica, Sventevith, Tyrants From The Abyss, and another personal favorite, Zos Kia Cultus...very good.  Im glad there is another follower amongst the army, have fun.
yeah i tottaly agree u with what you said, and im always happy to see another behemoth fan. nice job nazcapiolet::finger::finger

QFT and that pic you have as a sig is fucking sick.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 04:54:37 pm »

Rammknot said:

dethklok66623 said:

QFT and that pic you have as a sig is fucking sick.
why thank you::finger

spock

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 04:57:50 pm »

::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::finger::sinisterBEHEMOTH::sinister::finger::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile

Spock
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:04:54 pm »

Odd thing I I bought all the Behemoth Albums I could find, and I have only listened to like 2 of them... I think its time to listen to the rest.
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 05:07:05 pm »

nazcapilot said: I'll get right down to it, I'm interested in Behemoth, and I believe I'm ready to invest some time into their music...but where do I begin? From what I've heard I'm leaning more towards Demigod than The Apostasy. What would you recommend and why?
i recomend pandemonic incantations because it is the album where they started to change from black metal to death so you have some of both on it and its sick. satanica is a sick album too as well as thelema.6

minime

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 05:39:29 pm »

100% agree...enjoy the music.seen them live 2 times now.cant wait to see them again..::finger

hazman117

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 06:05:44 pm »

Demigod is a good start.

nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 06:17:23 pm »

I might very well just bookmark this page, because I'm definitely learning A LOT here. Thank you all so much for your help, and I'm seriously considering Demigod now [along with the others, of course].

I think I might seriously get Demigod and crwn thy frnicatr the next time I get paid. Thanks again you guys!

Feel free to keep on contributing, I'll still be reading. ::stare

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 06:34:38 pm »

nazcapilot said: I might very well just bookmark this page, because I'm definitely learning A LOT here. Thank you all so much for your help, and I'm seriously considering Demigod now [along with the others, of course].

I think I might seriously get Demigod and crwn thy frnicatr the next time I get paid. Thanks again you guys!

Feel free to keep on contributing, I'll still be reading. ::stare

Crwn thy frnictr is a good album too.
kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 06:39:13 pm »

Demigod is a musst and the apostasy alsoo ,

Marc_Shall_Serve

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 06:54:22 pm »

dethklok66623 said:

seems we got are sigs from the same site bahahahaha fucking myspace.::animatedlaugh

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: