HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ozzfest 08 line up  (Read 7098 times)
ntrop145

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 02:47:36 pm »

ozzfest better be nationwide, as usual,  Ive been going since 99 and I think its pretty stupid to have the show as a big event in one place.  Mayhem Fest will become the new summer tour if Ozzy makes this STUPID decision
metalgirl666

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 08:36:41 pm »

if mayhem replaces ozzfest... i dunno what i'll do, but it'll suck ::surprise
ozzmisses

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2008, 12:06:41 am »

We are all WAITING!!!  ::finger

Ozzmisses=MEANS I HAVE BEEN TO OZZFEST BUT OZZY OSBOURNE WAS NEVER THERE SO I MISSED OZZY, HENCE OZZMISSES....ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS A MORON.::smile
zero46240

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 09:08:42 pm »

IT NEEDS TO COME!!!!!!!::stare
nursebetty88

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2008, 08:12:17 am »

I am sorry, but the radio station said that ozzy was only doing ozzfest in Texas from now on. Sorry! Well, really i'm not cause I live in Fort Worth, TX so if's all good to me. But that does suck for everyone else. I will email the guys at the eagle radio station and find out for sure. I will be back with info!::finger

RideForDimeDan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 03:01:18 pm »

I have heard from a very reliable source that the announcement is coming this week.
nuker420

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2008, 06:43:06 pm »

IF TEXAS THE ONLY PLACE OZZFEST WILL BE THAT WOULD REALLY FUCKING SUCK ASS

::sinister::finger::surprise::sinister::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
nuker420

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2008, 06:45:02 pm »

Yes it will be fucking thursday when the info comes out for ozzfest 08 so hold ur painties in a bunch till then::finger::finger

::sinister::finger::surprise::sinister::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
kellywhitefox

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2008, 09:05:51 pm »

I heard from a good source that Metallica will be playing!

::finger
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 09:37:17 pm »

Yeah, HOPEFULLY and announcement will be made this Thursday. And I hope to fucking hell that Ozzy is not going to say that he is going to do the 2 day festival in Dallas because that will mean the death of Ozzfest.

Darryl

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2008, 09:33:48 am »

Will the Ozz be there?::looking::sinister

Darryl Baysinger ::animatedlaugh
gothika_akaisha

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 10:27:21 am »

[/QUOTE]
I AGREE. I ACTUALLY THINK THAT THE MAYHEM TOUR IS TRYING TOO HARD TO REPLACE OZZFEST!
ALL I RLY CARE ABOUT AT THIS POINT IZ THAT THEY AT LEAST COME BACK TO NC!
AND NOT A DAMN 2-DAY DEST-FEST IN JUST TEXAS ALONE...OZZY PLS DON'T DITCH THE REAL FANS!
[/QUOTE]

NC? Anyway, I think it's great that the last Ozzfest is only in Texas this year. I think it's a perfect place. FIrst of all Texas is kinda off the largest and one of the most centralized states in the US. Second, Texas is  the home of the largest military installation; Fort Hood is not far from Dallas. The units on Fort Hood are constantly deploying and if anyone deserves a break and treat it is us. 15 months in Iraq (usually 12 months every other year) sucks and I must say (this fan originally from Los Angeles, CA) is very much looking forward to Ozzfest 08.
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 03:02:56 pm »

wtf

OzzMan365

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2008, 10:35:24 pm »

Nursebetty88....hast thou art believith everything you thou hearith on the radio?::confused
Grow up...Ozzy will make his comeback,the media,as you all know,obviously knows jack shit!So fuck the media,don't listen to them,dont listen to the people,and definitley dont listen to me::fingerbecause that's what you're thinking right now..yes I am a psychic,I do that to people sometimes,now you are leaving this conversation in awe because you were a nonbeliever of John Osbourne and I was...::stare
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2010, 02:40:14 pm »

hey people .. i find super kid guitarist u must see .. he is 12 and he playing only 14 months and he shredding the guitar like herman li http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbJPIq-4b-4 omfg .. best .. do you think too?and on youtube he is HuhHuh??lashguitarist?HuhHuh? so maybe he want has nickname lash ... and ozzy is great .. best singer of history
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: