HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what are your thoughts on this band?  (Read 1026 times)
NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2007, 06:14:45 pm »

I'm not one to judge a band  by looks. I'm one to judge by sound.

"You can't quit until you try." - Nikki Sixx
CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 06:14:57 pm »

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" is not always relevant.

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 06:15:18 pm »

One decent song: New Disease.

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
Calicougar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 06:15:53 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
jennyb4u9 said:

Gay sex.::animatedlaugh
LMAO

Im the Captin!

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 06:17:37 pm »

Calicougar said:

CannibalCorpse said:

jennyb4u9 said:

Gay sex.::animatedlaugh

LMAO

Don't you think of that, too when you see these guys?

NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 06:19:08 pm »

CannibalCorpse said: "Don't judge a book by it's cover" is not always relevant.
It's never failed me.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 06:19:59 pm »

NikkiShadows said:

It's never failed me.

I doubt that. Some things/people look like what they are.

NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 06:21:41 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
It's never failed me.

I'm not one to judge anyone until after meeting them on a more personal level. Then I make my judgement.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 06:22:51 pm »

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

It's never failed me.

I'm not one to judge anyone until after meeting them on a more personal level. Then I make my judgement.

Hey, whether you like it or not, you and everyone else makes a judgment the first time you see something. Now, whether you stick with that judgement or not, that's where people differ.

NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 06:26:05 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
It's never failed me.

Hey, whether you like it or not, you and everyone else makes a judgment the first time you see something. Now, whether you stick with that judgement or not, that's where people differ.
Ok not saying you would ever do this, but I'm going to give an example. Say you lost a bet to someone and was forced to wear a pink shirt that says, "I AM GAY!" on it. Would you like it if everyone just automatically assumed that you ARE gay right before getting to know you? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. Therefore I don't judge a book by it's cover. I open and read it first.

Leader1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2007, 06:27:43 pm »

that looks like one bad ass Elton John tribute band

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2007, 06:28:48 pm »

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

It's never failed me.

Ok not saying you would ever do this, but I'm going to give an example. Say you lost a bet to someone and was forced to wear a pink shirt that says, "I AM GAY!" on it. Would you like it if everyone just automatically assumed that you ARE gay right before getting to know you? I know I sure as hell wouldn't. Therefore I don't judge a book by it's cover. I open and read it first.

That's why I said "whether you like it or not." Of course people will assume I'm gay or just a fucking stupid attention getter if I did something like that. Just like when people see me in jeans and metal shirt tee, they assume I'm dumb and a juvinile. I don't care what they think and I like proving people wrong.

NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2007, 06:32:19 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
It's never failed me.

That's why I said "whether you like it or not." Of course people will assume I'm gay or just a fucking stupid attention getter if I did something like that. Just like when people see me in jeans and metal shirt tee, they assume I'm dumb and a juvinile. I don't care what they think and I like proving people wrong.
That's what I'm saying. Others can judge the outside all they want but I'm not one to automatically assume someone is gay or a troublemaker just by their appearance.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2007, 06:33:28 pm »

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

CannibalCorpse said:

NikkiShadows said:

It's never failed me.

That's what I'm saying. Others can judge the outside all they want but I'm not one to automatically assume someone is gay or a troublemaker just by their appearance.

Well what I'm trying to say is that everyone judges people by appearence. It's just that not everyone sticks with the first judgement they made. It's inevitable. Just deal with it.::finger

NikkiShadows

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2007, 06:34:24 pm »

CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
CannibalCorpse said:
NikkiShadows said:
It's never failed me.

Well what I'm trying to say is that everyone judges people by appearence. It's just that not everyone sticks with the first judgement they made. It's inevitable. Just deal with it.::finger
Don't try to tell me I do something that I don't do. I view people as people when I first see them.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: