HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: since creating a bunch of pointless topics is the thing to do  (Read 6819 times)
DREAMON

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 02:44:37 pm »

::surprise  COMEDY  ::animatedlaugh
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 02:48:24 pm »

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

Falling said: Hahah the shit doesnt even have vocals yet and it's already nu metal? Hahaha
I guess the acoustic guitars and piano really make it just like nu metal, yeah you're right.

Oh so you're going the "artsy" route? haha fag, you're not mike patton.

Yeah I'm a faggot who writes, records, mixes and masters his own music.
Better than being a faggot who talks shit about something they don't understand.

well maybe you should stop because you suck at it. quit trying so hard to impress people..

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 02:52:05 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:
Falling said: Hahah the shit doesnt even have vocals yet and it's already nu metal? Hahaha
I guess the acoustic guitars and piano really make it just like nu metal, yeah you're right.

Better than being a faggot who talks shit about something they don't understand.

well maybe you should stop because you suck at it. quit trying so hard to impress people..

Yeah I should stop my art because you told me to. How stupid are you?
All you can do is sit there and say "fag" as I try to get people with an open mind to listen to my own music on a music forum.
Thanks for getting into the spirit of this music forum by trying to tear someone down with empty and petty insults.
Keyword being *trying*
TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 02:53:27 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:

yo leave him alone.  hes making music and people enjoy it.  the world isnt meant to cater to annoying bitchy elitists.

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 03:23:02 pm »

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

All you can do is sit there and say "fag" as I try to get people with an open mind to listen to my own music on a music forum.
Thanks for getting into the spirit of this music forum by trying to tear someone down with empty and petty insults.
Keyword being *trying*

I think you know you suck and don't want to admit it. That's why you're acting like such a bitch. I

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 03:24:08 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:

Keyword being *trying*

I think you know you suck and don't want to admit it. That's why you're acting like such a bitch. I

Haha I love how you don't even have an argument.
Keep talking. You look like a jealous cunt.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 03:29:54 pm »

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

Keyword being *trying*

Jealous that I don't play shitty music?

Yeah good one.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 03:30:33 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:

Keyword being *trying*

Jealous that I don't play shitty music?

Yeah good one.

www.myspace.com/shadesofanger
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:35 pm »

beyondoasis said:

WacoJesus said:

Falling said:

WacoJesus said:

yo leave him alone.  hes making music and people enjoy it.  the world isnt meant to cater to annoying bitchy elitists.

look his retarded friends turned fanboys are trying to "pwn" me, what do I do?::confused

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 03:33:36 pm »

WacoJesus said:
beyondoasis said:
WacoJesus said:
Falling said:
WacoJesus said:

look his retarded friends turned fanboys are trying to "pwn" me, what do I do?::confused

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 03:37:56 pm »

keep trying.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 03:39:06 pm »

WacoJesus said: keep trying.

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:05 pm »

You think the more you post it the more smart you look and that if you shove it down my throat enough I might end up shutting up? No. You're one of those people who tries to shove shit down peoples throat by promoting shit and expect people to digest it as fudge because a few of your internet friends think you have talent when they wouldn't know what talent was if it was handed to them as a gift.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 03:46:49 pm »

WacoJesus said: You think the more you post it the more smart you look and that if you shove it down my throat enough I might end up shutting up? No. You're one of those people who tries to shove shit down peoples throat by promoting shit and expect people to digest it as fudge because a few of your internet friends think you have talent when they wouldn't know what talent was if it was handed to them as a gift.

BlackWizard

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 04:10:25 pm »

WacoJesus said: You think the more you post it the more smart you look and that if you shove it down my throat enough I might end up shutting up? No. You're one of those people who tries to shove shit down peoples throat by promoting shit and expect people to digest it as fudge because a few of your internet friends think you have talent when they wouldn't know what talent was if it was handed to them as a gift.

You are the biggest fucking jerk-off.
I ordered you to provide us with a link to your cocksmoking trash you call music.
Having gone  to that dudes myspace and heard ALL of HIS stuff, its great.
YOU however STILL dont have the smallest balls to post a link to your stuff.
I call you out dumbass.
I say you DONT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING
AND: Cant sing a fucking note.
Go neglect your baby and hide in that closet you call a studio.
Fuck you and fuck those WacoJesus blowing cockgobblers that you alledge play "music "with you.
I say you dont have the guts to do what this other dude has done.
What a fucking spermwaste.::finger
BTW, still waiting for that link cocksmoker.
( WacoJesus thinks he can "sing"::animatedlaugh)::laugh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: