HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: since creating a bunch of pointless topics is the thing to do  (Read 6769 times)
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2008, 05:46:43 pm »

THEBURNED said:
MVP said:
Every post you make in this thread is making you look that much more retarded about music. I could care less if you bash shades of Anger but if you want to label some music incorrectly expect to hear about it boob.

i love this argument.

YOU DONT LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND SO I THINK UR AN IDIOT AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC. WAHHHH

i said "EMO-LIKE" not emo..and ill stand by the fact that his 'heavier' songs sound like nu-metal to me. its a broad genre and that's my fuckin opinion douchebag.
I was not even talking about your lame post about Emo like. That one was just to stupid to even respond to.

And failure again. Not my favorite either. I just see past your screemmo bands you all seem to think is the only bands with talent. ::animatedlaugh

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2008, 05:52:18 pm »

bunniegraves said: just like i thought, a bunch of hot air from an old gasbag.

Bunnie all it would take is one file placed in the correct place in the script to get past all the passwords stuff and if the script was a pre made one I would bet it is placed there by the maker. I found one in my script and some cock sucker was getting into my CPanel through it and ripped me off for tons of money.

RedHededRokSta

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2008, 06:05:53 pm »

wow. i remember when this thread 1st started... all nice & innocent. now look at it. i hold my head down in shame. we should all plan on ONE ozzfest this year & ALL go together. wouldn't that be nice? Wink
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2008, 06:14:48 pm »

The_Wicked_One said: if you say it sounds emo, while iced earth has done more emotional stuff than what SOA has done. So by making this connection i was thinking you might be dumb enough to call Iced Earth emo.

try to keep up losers

Please stop trying to make points. You're horrible at it.

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:59 pm »

MVP said:

THEBURNED said:

MVP said:
Every post you make in this thread is making you look that much more retarded about music. I could care less if you bash shades of Anger but if you want to label some music incorrectly expect to hear about it boob.

i love this argument.

YOU DONT LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND SO I THINK UR AN IDIOT AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC. WAHHHH

i said "EMO-LIKE" not emo..and ill stand by the fact that his 'heavier' songs sound like nu-metal to me. its a broad genre and that's my fuckin opinion douchebag.
I was not even talking about your lame post about Emo like. That one was just to stupid to even respond to.

And failure again. Not my favorite either. I just see past your screemmo bands you all seem to think is the only bands with talent. ::animatedlaugh

Since when has theburned listened to screamo?::confused

bunniegraves

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2008, 06:50:43 pm »

MVP said:

Bunnie all it would take is one file placed in the correct place in the script to get past all the passwords stuff and if the script was a pre made one I would bet it is placed there by the maker. I found one in my script and some cock sucker was getting into my CPanel through it and ripped me off for tons of money.

i understand coding is a delicate and tricky thing, i just believe FOF is full of it.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2008, 07:29:26 pm »

bunniegraves said:
MVP said:

i understand coding is a delicate and tricky thing, i just believe FOF is full of it.

I was just letting you know. I deleted the file out of my script but it was not that simple. It had three other files that had to be replaced or the files would fail due to it. I just cannot remember the name of the file to let you know to be able to check on it. NOt saying to protect from FOF but if it is in there there is more scum than you know that have total acess to the cpanel.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:14 pm »

bunniegraves said:
MVP said:

I was just letting you know. I deleted the file out of my script but it was not that simple. It had three other files that had to be replaced or the files would fail due to it. I just cannot remember the name of the file to let you know to be able to check on it. NOt saying to protect from FOF but if it is in there there is more scum than you know that have total acess to the cpanel.

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2008, 07:30:21 pm »

bunniegraves said:
MVP said:

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2008, 07:31:17 pm »

bunniegraves said:
MVP said:

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2008, 07:32:02 pm »

WacoJesus said:
MVP said:
THEBURNED said:
MVP said:

i love this argument.

Most the bands you all rant and rave about on this site and bash everything else is screeeeemmmmmo. The singers have one pitch and that is it. I like some of it but for sure would not claim every other fucking style of music sucks like most the dumb asses on this site do.

One thing I think is funny as shit is most the people on here say they used to listen to this or that band before they knew better and now bash anyone who still listen to that band. You know what that makes you? A fucking puppet.

If you liked the music you should still like the music, and the style of what is in now should not effect that at all. That is not what I see in most here.::pouting

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2008, 07:32:26 pm »

::confused
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2008, 07:34:30 pm »

Fucking double post::looking

RedHededRokSta

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2008, 08:00:41 pm »

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2008, 08:55:21 pm »

MVP said:

WacoJesus said:

MVP said:

THEBURNED said:

MVP said:

i love this argument.

Most the bands you all rant and rave about on this site and bash everything else is screeeeemmmmmo. The singers have one pitch and that is it. I like some of it but for sure would not claim every other fucking style of music sucks like most the dumb asses on this site do.

One thing I think is funny as shit is most the people on here say they used to listen to this or that band before they knew better and now bash anyone who still listen to that band. You know what that makes you? A fucking puppet.

If you liked the music you should still like the music, and the style of what is in now should not effect that at all. That is not what I see in most here.::pouting

As I evolve so does my music and I learned what is generic or sucks as well what doesn't a long time ago. Don't give me that bullshit that you should stick to what you like because that makes you close minded. I have come to understand the full spectrum of metal (the genre i dig) and have seen a lot of bands come through to know which are good and are not. We don't call everything screamo either, we argue that it's generic metalcore but i do give credit where credit is due. I can't stand it when some fag comes on the board like poobobo and tells everyone see you next tuesday is more brutal than brain drill. You got to draw a line some where.

NOVIC bands usually consist of now
Korn, , Slipknot, Lamb Of God, BFMV, Trivium, suicide silence, and Disturded

which is quite fucking sad

ride the lightening

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: