HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: since creating a bunch of pointless topics is the thing to do  (Read 6815 times)
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2008, 09:00:39 pm »

Ride The Lightning is one of the best records ever made.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2008, 09:04:50 pm »

It's the album that projected me into death metal

THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2008, 10:56:02 pm »

MVP said:
Most the bands you all rant and rave about on this site and bash everything else is screeeeemmmmmo. The singers have one pitch and that is it. I like some of it but for sure would not claim every other fucking style of music sucks like most the dumb asses on this site do.

One thing I think is funny as shit is most the people on here say they used to listen to this or that band before they knew better and now bash anyone who still listen to that band. You know what that makes you? A fucking puppet.

If you liked the music you should still like the music, and the style of what is in now should not effect that at all. That is not what I see in most here.::pouting

ive never listened to any of the bands i talk shit on bro. i didn't really fluxate through as many stages as some of the people on this site did. i've even mentioned on this board before that i dont talk shit about the bands i used to listen to in the 90s and early 00s. i dont know why you are including me in your little rant. i think its pretty cut and dry as to what i listen to and what i dont like it, im going to call it like i see it. i think wacojesus is the same way. its the fuckin internet and that's my opinion. deal with it or at the very least stop getting butt hurt over people making fun of bands on the internet.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2008, 10:59:24 pm »

My butt hurts

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2008, 11:24:19 pm »

bunniegraves said:

MVP said:

bunniegraves said: just like i thought, a bunch of hot air from an old gasbag.

Bunnie all it would take is one file placed in the correct place in the script to get past all the passwords stuff and if the script was a pre made one I would bet it is placed there by the maker. I found one in my script and some cock sucker was getting into my CPanel through it and ripped me off for tons of money.

i understand coding is a delicate and tricky thing, i just believe FOF is full of it.

I had them for quite sometime,..nearly since its inception,..I figured the true colors would bleach into my world eventually,...now i can add this element to show the members what time it REALY is,....but you could have left well enough alone,..I guess,.bu apparently not,...will you invite me there for real??? It will be exciting and you will see how good your mods really are....::laugh I will behave, afte all you  said I was not asked to leave...I just chose to be here,......

MVP

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:54 pm »

THEBURNED said:
MVP said:
Most the bands you all rant and rave about on this site and bash everything else is screeeeemmmmmo. The singers have one pitch and that is it. I like some of it but for sure would not claim every other fucking style of music sucks like most the dumb asses on this site do.

One thing I think is funny as shit is most the people on here say they used to listen to this or that band before they knew better and now bash anyone who still listen to that band. You know what that makes you? A fucking puppet.

If you liked the music you should still like the music, and the style of what is in now should not effect that at all. That is not what I see in most here.::pouting

ive never listened to any of the bands i talk shit on bro. i didn't really fluxate through as many stages as some of the people on this site did. i've even mentioned on this board before that i dont talk shit about the bands i used to listen to in the 90s and early 00s. i dont know why you are including me in your little rant. i think its pretty cut and dry as to what i listen to and what i dont like it, im going to call it like i see it. i think wacojesus is the same way. its the fuckin internet and that's my opinion. deal with it or at the very least stop getting butt hurt over people making fun of bands on the internet.

My Rant is for most I have seen on this board. To be honest I have not even taken enough notice of your choices to say either way. The point I am getting to is the styles that are being forced down the threads here are pretty duplicating. I do like fast music, by far my favorite but also I enjoy slower shit also and respect when I can hear someone putting feeling into the music. The faster the music gets that feeling is lost.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
MVP

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2008, 11:37:29 pm »

WacoJesus said:
MVP said:
WacoJesus said:
MVP said:
THEBURNED said:
MVP said:
Every post you make in this thread is making you look that much more retarded about music. I could care less if you bash shades of Anger but if you want to label some music incorrectly expect to hear about it boob.

i love this argument.

YOU DONT LIKE MY FAVORITE BAND SO I THINK UR AN IDIOT AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MUSIC. WAHHHH

i said "EMO-LIKE" not emo..and ill stand by the fact that his 'heavier' songs sound like nu-metal to me. its a broad genre and that's my fuckin opinion douchebag.
I was not even talking about your lame post about Emo like. That one was just to stupid to even respond to.

And failure again. Not my favorite either. I just see past your screemmo bands you all seem to think is the only bands with talent. ::animatedlaugh

Since when has theburned listened to screamo?::confused

As I evolve so does my music and I learned what is generic or sucks as well what doesn't a long time ago. Don't give me that bullshit that you should stick to what you like because that makes you close minded. I have come to understand the full spectrum of metal (the genre i dig) and have seen a lot of bands come through to know which are good and are not. We don't call everything screamo either, we argue that it's generic metalcore but i do give credit where credit is due. I can't stand it when some fag comes on the board like poobobo and tells everyone see you next tuesday is more brutal than brain drill. You got to draw a line some where.

NOVIC bands usually consist of now
Korn, , Slipknot, Lamb Of God, BFMV, Trivium, suicide silence, and Disturded

which is quite fucking sad

ride the lightening

Evolution does not turn you against bands you liked last year. That is fallowing the times and that is also fed into us by marketing.

Fuck before Lamb of God went on main stage this forum was all about them then I swear a week after they were on main stage it was bash time. What the fuck is that all about? They sound the same as they did before they were on mai stage.

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: