HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me if I'm wrong  (Read 17871 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« on: April 05, 2008, 03:27:49 pm »

These bands are free. Add other ones I will forget a bunch.
Apocalytica, Nonpoint, Skindred, Pushmonkey. Any others.
Logged

MorticiaManson
New Member
*
Posts: 236



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:09:28 pm »

Free?
Logged
MorticiaManson
New Member
*
Posts: 236



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 12:21:16 pm »

Free?
Logged
ROCKOUTWITHIT
New Member
*
Posts: 395



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 12:47:16 pm »

Quote

PrimusSucks said: These bands are free. Add other ones I will forget a bunch.
Apocalytica, Nonpoint, Skindred, Pushmonkey. Any others.

not sure if your joking but imo i like nonpoint and skindred, skindred is still around??? n e ways i like them both but even if there available there not ozzfest material. plus ther eare so many other worthy bands out there. if it were like lollopalooza ok but not for ozzfest::finger::finger
Logged
MorticiaManson
New Member
*
Posts: 236



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 12:54:36 pm »

Free?
Logged
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 03:11:11 pm »

Skindred and Nonpoint have both been on ozzfest before, I don't see what the problem would be. And by free I mean that they have no previous scheduling conflicts keeping them from bieng on.
Logged

poobobo
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1708


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 06:59:50 am »

Quote
PrimusSucks said: Skindred and Nonpoint have both been on ozzfest before, I don't see what the problem would be. And by free I mean that they have no previous scheduling conflicts keeping them from bieng on.
you say primus sucks and then mention those bands? thats funny
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 05:16:47 pm »

Quote
poobobo said:
Quote
PrimusSucks said: Skindred and Nonpoint have both been on ozzfest before, I don't see what the problem would be. And by free I mean that they have no previous scheduling conflicts keeping them from bieng on.
you say primus sucks and then mention those bands? thats funny

You don't know much about Primus do you?
Logged


jimbob232
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 6502



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 05:17:04 pm »

Admittedly, I didn't know much about them for awhile either
Logged


dethklok66623
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4044



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 05:05:49 pm »

donkey boner
Logged


Mc101proof
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 704



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 12:49:10 pm »

wrong
Logged


ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 08:58:09 pm »

::looking
Logged

puffpuffpass
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2634



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 01:23:34 pm »

*tells you you're wrong*
Logged

pack1pres
Community
Full Member
***
Posts: 132


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 10:17:50 pm »

suprise Nonpoint
Logged

DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER
DOC_CABOOSE IZ ALWAYZ LURKIN' IN TEH FORUMS!!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 584



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 01:16:33 am »

*tells you you're wrong*
Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy Cool Cheesy
Logged


Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals