HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I finally got to try out my prince albert.  (Read 5350 times)
Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2008, 04:35:11 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Deadly_sin_Bre said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said: I got an excellent review. Plenty of pleasure for her and no pain for me. ::smile

I have my hood peirced. I have been with a guy who has a prince albert,I dont see what the big deal is though,its not as good as people make it out to be. Whoever the girl was,must of wanted to give you an ego boost,becuse my friends and I dont see prince alberts very pleasureable.::animatedlaugh

The last girl I had sex with said she liked it. When I wear a ring, it adds something to it, she likes it better with the ring in. But she made me take it out when after a few times because it hurt her. Maybe your vagina is numb. ::animatedlaugh jk.

And maybe the girls want to give you and ego boost! Have you ever thaught about that? What does it do for you by the way?
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2008, 04:37:46 pm »

i hate you manbeast ::stare
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2008, 09:41:43 pm »

Deadly_sin_Bre said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said:
Deadly_sin_Bre said:
Sex_E_Manbeast said: I got an excellent review. Plenty of pleasure for her and no pain for me. ::smile

I have my hood peirced. I have been with a guy who has a prince albert,I dont see what the big deal is though,its not as good as people make it out to be. Whoever the girl was,must of wanted to give you an ego boost,becuse my friends and I dont see prince alberts very pleasureable.::animatedlaugh
The last girl I had sex with said she liked it. When I wear a ring, it adds something to it, she likes it better with the ring in. But she made me take it out when after a few times because it hurt her. Maybe your vagina is numb. ::animatedlaugh jk.
And maybe the girls want to give you and ego boost! Have you ever thaught about that? What does it do for you by the way?
No, the one girl was a bitch and said I sucked, but other than that she said the Prince felt good. And I admit I was bad that time because I had just had the piercing for less than a month and it hurt to have sex, so I was all cautious and shit. But now that I've had it for about 9-10 months, I'm working well. Personally, I don't get any feeling positive or negative feeling out of my piercing. But I did notice that it does act as a climax control sometimes. When I have sex with the ring in, I tend to go longer than normal. Some women like lenghty sex experiences, some want it quick.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2008, 09:42:40 pm »

THEBURNED said: i hate you manbeast ::stare
I love you too! ::sinister

Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2008, 09:51:13 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Deadly_sin_Bre said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

Deadly_sin_Bre said:

That might tell you something right there Sex_E_manbeast.

No, the one girl was a bitch and said I sucked, but other than that she said the Prince felt good. And I admit I was bad that time because I had just had the piercing for less than a month and it hurt to have sex, so I was all cautious and shit. But now that I've had it for about 9-10 months, I'm working well. Personally, I don't get any feeling positive or negative feeling out of my piercing. But I did notice that it does act as a climax control sometimes. When I have sex with the ring in, I tend to go longer than normal. Some women like lenghty sex experiences, some want it quick.
RedHededRokSta

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2008, 09:55:19 pm »

Deadly_sin_Bre

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2008, 10:01:03 pm »

Thats nice.
Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2008, 06:45:02 am »

Deadly_sin_Bre said: Thats nice.
I'm just saying, maybe it does nothing for you, but it doesn't mean it doesn't do anything for anyone else.

Sex_E_Manbeast

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2008, 06:46:50 am »

RedHededRokSta said:
Lol at foreskin and uncircumsized penises. Also the Dolphin looks cool, but it is a surface piercing and I don't like surface piercings and I'd be afraid of it rejecting. Deep Shaft and Guiche looks fucking brutal though.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: