HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What really is a Sell Out  (Read 7703 times)
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 03:38:26 pm »

THEBURNED said: does anyone else wish mynekogirl would just go away?

Obviously not, since they didnt answer you!::finger
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 03:39:19 pm »

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 03:39:30 pm »

THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 03:39:50 pm »

mynekogirl said:

i just made that post like 20 minutes ago..
but im pretty sure everyone thinks your threads are fucking annoying.
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 04:03:47 pm »

Well if they like my thread then they do, if they dont then they dont.  I am not going to make an issue of it like you are.  Personally I dont care what you think.  And I believe a lot of these people in these forums can speak for themselves.  And they are fully capable of writing what they believe to include telling me off.  Learn to speak for yourself.  A man shoudl be able to speak for himself.  You are a man are you?
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 04:09:25 pm »

you are an annoying n00b who makes too many worthless threads about "sell out"s and other shit no one cares about.

away with you dyke.
zfw
Numb-Nutz
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 04:12:14 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said: Or changing your style just to fit the trend of what music is doing best on the charts. I don't have a double standard for this either, The Beatles changed styles from the classic "buddy holly" jam music to the hippy music, and I do consider that selling out. You guys can say what you want, its not going to change my mind about it.

just because someone changes doesn't make them a sell-out....ever heard of the word "evolution"?

devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 04:12:40 pm »

i like it, it shows you'r oppionated
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 04:17:36 pm »

devilmusik said: i like it, it shows you'r oppionated

you'r oppionated buot ur musik
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 04:21:58 pm »

Well if they like my thread then they do, if they dont then they dont.  I am not going to make an issue of it like you are.  Personally I dont care what you think.  And I believe a lot of these people in these forums can speak for themselves.  And they are fully capable of writing what they believe to include telling me off.  Learn to speak for yourself.  A man shoudl be able to speak for himself.  You are a man are you?
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 04:25:02 pm »

THEBURNED said: you are an annoying n00b who makes too many worthless threads about "sell out"s and other shit no one cares about.

away with you dyke.

for good measure i will quote myself.
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 04:38:42 pm »

THEBURNED said: you are an annoying n00b who makes too many worthless threads about "sell out"s and other shit no one cares about.

away with you dyke.

This is my very first thread you idiot.  Yes I am a noob big deal.  And if you read the first post you would realise it is not about what band is a sell out, its about how some people label a sell out without enough reason.  Its liek someone yells sell out and the crowd follows.  This happens often and without a real reason.  Mainly becuase a band goes mainstream.  I saw your profile, I see your in a band like I am.  You know playing for a crowd and seing them get hype  from what you lay down gives you that energy of the moment.  And you cannot tell me that you are content with that alone.  Who here in this thread who is a musician or a fan of Guitar Hero woudnt like to play for a stadium crowd?  And when they get there suddenly some get the label of a sell out.

My thread was on the issue of whether the term Sell Out is really necessary

And thats why I have a hard time understanding some youngsters like yourself.  You always have to find fault in everything around you.  It is like you are too afraid of taking an ass kicking so you complain and complain.  Then when you get your ass kicked by someone who is tired of your bullshit you sit and wonder why and complain about that too.  

And so what if I am a DYKE.  No were in this thread have I shoved my lifestyle down anyones throats.  So far everyone has been cool.  They know I am a gay woman and still talk to me.  There has been a lot of cool people in here and even those whom disgreed with me on other issues never mentioned the fact that I am a LESBIAN.  Except for you.  What?  That girl I took from a guy was that your former girlfriend?  Gee I am sorry, I guess she SOLD OUT the DICK for the DYKE.

I will tell her you said Hello.

::finger
PortHarbor

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 04:40:28 pm »

Metallica's picture is next to the word sellout in the dictionary.
THEBURNED

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 04:43:33 pm »

mynekogirl said:

This is my very first thread you idiot.  Yes I am a noob big deal.  And if you read the first post you would realise it is not about what band is a sell out, its about how some people label a sell out without enough reason.  Its liek someone yells sell out and the crowd follows.  This happens often and without a real reason.  Mainly becuase a band goes mainstream.  I saw your profile, I see your in a band like I am.  You know playing for a crowd and seing them get hype  from what you lay down gives you that energy of the moment.  And you cannot tell me that you are content with that alone.  Who here in this thread who is a musician or a fan of Guitar Hero woudnt like to play for a stadium crowd?  And when they get there suddenly some get the label of a sell out.

My thread was on the issue of whether the term Sell Out is really necessary

And thats why I have a hard time understanding some youngsters like yourself.  You always have to find fault in everything around you.  It is like you are too afraid of taking an ass kicking so you complain and complain.  Then when you get your ass kicked by someone who is tired of your bullshit you sit and wonder why and complain about that too.  

And so what if I am a DYKE.  No were in this thread have I shoved my lifestyle down anyones throats.  So far everyone has been cool.  They know I am a gay woman and still talk to me.  There has been a lot of cool people in here and even those whom disgreed with me on other issues never mentioned the fact that I am a LESBIAN.  Except for you.  What?  That girl I took from a guy was that your former girlfriend?  Gee I am sorry, I guess she SOLD OUT the DICK for the DYKE.

I will tell her you said Hello.

::finger

TL;DR
not even close.

a woman's job consists of cooking, swallowing loads, and shutting up..none of which you are currently doing. youre a complete failure as a human being, please never talk to me again.

love,
THEBURNED
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 04:47:27 pm »

most people that listen to music often confuse the terms "over rated" and "sell out"
just because one band is getting alot of attention doesnt make them a sell out if there not conforming to a certain way due to pressure, it makes them over rated.......IMPO

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: