HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most over-rated bands of all time?  (Read 12476 times)
Magnoodle

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2008, 05:28:00 pm »

Doesn't have to be metal bands, just bands that are seriously over-rated.

Kiss
U2
The Rolling Stones

I DEFY you to find three bands more over-rated then them.

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

metal_maniac20

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:27 pm »

avenged sevenfold
nirvana
Korn

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
metal_maniac20

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 09:20:53 pm »

avenged sevenfold
nirvana
Korn

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
Cannibal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 09:22:41 pm »

KISS
Metallica
My Chemical Romance

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 09:55:22 pm »

nirvana
the beatles
ELVIS
Slayallica84

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 09:59:51 pm »

definitely:

Elvis
The Beatles
Puddle of Mudd
3 days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
Nirvana
Linkin Park
Mastodon

The_Beast_Lives

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 10:05:29 pm »

lmao, are you guys on crack?

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

overrated? I don't care if you only listen to metal but the Beatles paved the way for every style of music, period. Including Ozzy, who was fond of The Beatles. Kurt Cobain was one of the best lyricists of all time, and a drummer who is a music genius. Mastodon are the only modern metal band beside Dillinger Escape Plan that deserve any respect, period.

Here is a REAL overrated list:

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

Slayallica84

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 10:11:43 pm »

The_Beast_Lives said: lmao, are you guys on crack?

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

overrated? I don't care if you only listen to metal but the Beatles paved the way for every style of music, period. Including Ozzy, who was fond of The Beatles. Kurt Cobain was one of the best lyricists of all time, and a drummer who is a music genius. Mastodon are the only modern metal band beside Dillinger Escape Plan that deserve any respect, period.

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

You are the dumbest shit head ive EVER encountered...Mastodon are terrible...Kurt is dead and deserved it...TERRIBLE lyrics...The Beatles while influential are indeed OVERRATED...Dillinger Escape Plan...decent at best...other "modern" metal bands that deserve respect...Between the Buried and Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide Silence, Devine Heresy, ect...get real newb

WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 10:14:35 pm »

Slayallica84 said: definitely:

Elvis
The Beatles
Puddle of Mudd
3 days Grace
Breaking Benjamin
Nirvana
Linkin Park
Mastodon

The beatles and Elvis? You understand that both are not only genre starters but fucking icons. You're a god damn music idiot.

ANYWAYS

Slipknot
Korn
Unearth
PANTERA
BFMV
Black Label Society

OH NO I DIDNT

The_Beast_Lives

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 10:16:01 pm »

Slayallica84 said:

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

You are the dumbest shit head ive EVER encountered...Mastodon are terrible...Kurt is dead and deserved it...TERRIBLE lyrics...The Beatles while influential are indeed OVERRATED...Dillinger Escape Plan...decent at best...other "modern" metal bands that deserve respect...Between the Buried and Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide Silence, Devine Heresy, ect...get real newb

lmao...ok if you wanna discuss this let's refrain from lame things like "newb and making personal attacks. You already showed your maturity. But ha......Between the Buried and Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide Silence, Devine Heresy...LMAO....you just named off the most unorginal music, period. That's called mall metal, and those bands sound like every other band. Congrats.

sicandtwisted

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 10:16:04 pm »

Fuck that shit Beast what are you even doing on this site...
Slayallica84

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 10:18:37 pm »

The_Beast_Lives said:
Slayallica84 said:

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

lmao...ok if you wanna discuss this let's refrain from lame things like "newb and making personal attacks. You already showed your maturity. But ha......Between the Buried and Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide Silence, Devine Heresy...LMAO....you just named off the most unorginal music, period. That's called mall metal, and those bands sound like every other band. Congrats.
Congrats...you cant handle the awesomeness that is Between the Buried and me...They have more originality in one song than any of your shitty bands and DEFINITELY more than The Dillinger Shit Plan and Mastocum...go fuck yourself...Doctors Orders.

sicandtwisted

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 10:18:56 pm »

Jesus your even worse you both should crawl back under your rocks and stay there.
WacoJesus

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 10:23:02 pm »

Slayallica84 said:

The_Beast_Lives said:

Slayallica84 said:

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

Congrats...you cant handle the awesomeness that is Between the Buried and me...They have more originality in one song than any of your shitty bands and DEFINITELY more than The Dillinger Shit Plan and Mastocum...go fuck yourself...Doctors Orders.

You constantly overrate Between the buried and me.

Suicide Silence and five finger death punch? Original "modern metal"? LOL GO PICK SOME TULIPS YOU FUCKING HOMO

Slayallica84

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 10:24:51 pm »

WacoJesus said:
Slayallica84 said:
The_Beast_Lives said:
Slayallica84 said:

The Beatles?
Nirvana?
Mastodon?

Slipknot
Mushroomhead
Chimiria
Master of Puppets
Black Label Society

You constantly overrate Between the buried and me.

Suicide Silence and five finger death punch? Original "modern metal"? LOL GO PICK SOME TULIPS YOU FUCKING HOMO

I wish you would just die or get banned already...all you do is talk shit and your opinions, like your taste in music suck ass.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: