HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Guitarist Ever?  (Read 3438 times)
fucksharon

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 12:31:56 pm »

me
ElisabethHardy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 12:32:42 pm »

metal247 said: me

hahah thats awesome

suck it.
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 12:42:34 pm »

caex said: Jason Becker and Mattias IA Eklundh are my choices.

mine are jason becker and andy mckee

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
V487

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 12:53:48 pm »

Aiight first of all buckethead is for pussies.....second, as far as the fastest i've gotta say Herman Li but in my opinion it has to be one of the following, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dimebag Darrel, Andres Segovia, or Eddie Van Halen ::finger

::finger
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 12:56:47 pm »

Jimi Hendrix and to those who say overrated, it is because you have never seen him live. Your loss.::animatedlaugh This man could literally make the guitar Talk. However he  is just my choice. In reality it  would be a toss up between several different guitarist. It would be very hard to pick between them as their styles were so varied. How could the greatness of a country music great be compared to that of an exceptional Jazz guitarist, a good old mountain Bluegrass guitarist, a classical Spanish guitarist, a Blues master, A classic Rock legend, or a master of the Heavy Metal riff?  All opinions would be skewed by to fans of that particular Genre of music. In reality though, they are all great in their own ways and can not be compared by any one person. Ask any great guitarist and he will say that they each added something special to the arts.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 01:15:11 pm »

A_C said: Jimi Hendrix and to those who say overrated, it is because you have never seen him live. Your loss.::animatedlaugh This man could literally make the guitar Talk. However he  is just my choice. In reality it  would be a toss up between several different guitarist. It would be very hard to pick between them as their styles were so varied. How could the greatness of a country music great be compared to that of an exceptional Jazz guitarist, a good old mountain Bluegrass guitarist, a classical Spanish guitarist, a Blues master, A classic Rock legend, or a master of the Heavy Metal riff?  All opinions would be skewed by to fans of that particular Genre of music. In reality though, they are all great in their own ways and can not be compared by any one person. Ask any great guitarist and he will say that they each added something special to the arts.

true

Living_Dead_Beat

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 01:26:25 pm »

buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

watchwolf

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 01:35:56 pm »

Living_Dead_Beat said: buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

Fuck you, both DImebag and Pantera are very, very  overrated.

your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 01:36:42 pm »

caex said:
Living_Dead_Beat said: buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

QFT

EvilHippieDriftwood

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 01:38:32 pm »

your_worst_nightmare said:
caex said:

QFT

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
macdawg

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 01:41:11 pm »

Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Satriani, Joe Perry, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Ted Nugent, Zakk Wylde.....who can choose?

I'M goin' off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!
your_worst_nightmare

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 02:00:47 pm »

macdawg said:  Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, .....who can choose?

fixed it

Deadman669

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:46 pm »

The Amott brothers.

A Real Metal God
InEffigy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 06:40:59 am »

jimmy page just cuz he wasnt super fast solo expert he was a musical genious so yea jimmy page in my book

\m/ (-.-)\m/   (-.-(-.-(-.-)-.-)-.-)    

t(-.-t)   o---(-.-o>)
MrRageFuckinSynister
Community

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2007, 01:29:35 pm »

Fester_Gesmire said: well rhtyme wise and lead wise i say Jeff Hanneman & Kerry King of Slayer or the Hoffman brothers formerly of Deicide, it takes more than great leads to be a great guitarist, if the rhtyme is lame im bored

I would have to agree..Its more of guitar partnership tho rather than king allmighty Im the best type shit::sinister

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: