HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Guitarist Ever?  (Read 3438 times)
fucksharon
New Member
*
Posts: 238



View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 12:31:56 pm »

me
Logged
ElisabethHardy
New Member
*
Posts: 11



View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 12:32:42 pm »

Quote

metal247 said: me


hahah thats awesome
Logged

suck it.
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 12:42:34 pm »

Quote
caex said: Jason Becker and Mattias IA Eklundh are my choices.

mine are jason becker and andy mckee
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
V487
New Member
*
Posts: 2



View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 12:53:48 pm »

Aiight first of all buckethead is for pussies.....second, as far as the fastest i've gotta say Herman Li but in my opinion it has to be one of the following, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Dimebag Darrel, Andres Segovia, or Eddie Van Halen ::finger
Logged

::finger
A_C
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1326


View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 12:56:47 pm »

Jimi Hendrix and to those who say overrated, it is because you have never seen him live. Your loss.::animatedlaugh This man could literally make the guitar Talk. However he  is just my choice. In reality it  would be a toss up between several different guitarist. It would be very hard to pick between them as their styles were so varied. How could the greatness of a country music great be compared to that of an exceptional Jazz guitarist, a good old mountain Bluegrass guitarist, a classical Spanish guitarist, a Blues master, A classic Rock legend, or a master of the Heavy Metal riff?  All opinions would be skewed by to fans of that particular Genre of music. In reality though, they are all great in their own ways and can not be compared by any one person. Ask any great guitarist and he will say that they each added something special to the arts.
Logged




your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 01:15:11 pm »

Quote
A_C said: Jimi Hendrix and to those who say overrated, it is because you have never seen him live. Your loss.::animatedlaugh This man could literally make the guitar Talk. However he  is just my choice. In reality it  would be a toss up between several different guitarist. It would be very hard to pick between them as their styles were so varied. How could the greatness of a country music great be compared to that of an exceptional Jazz guitarist, a good old mountain Bluegrass guitarist, a classical Spanish guitarist, a Blues master, A classic Rock legend, or a master of the Heavy Metal riff?  All opinions would be skewed by to fans of that particular Genre of music. In reality though, they are all great in their own ways and can not be compared by any one person. Ask any great guitarist and he will say that they each added something special to the arts.

true
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Living_Dead_Beat
New Member
*
Posts: 252



View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2007, 01:26:25 pm »

buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.
Logged



watchwolf
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4317



View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2007, 01:35:56 pm »

Quote
Living_Dead_Beat said: buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

Fuck you, both DImebag and Pantera are very, very  overrated.
Logged

your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 01:36:42 pm »

Quote
caex said:
Quote
Living_Dead_Beat said: buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

Fuck you, both DImebag and Pantera are very, very  overrated.

QFT
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
EvilHippieDriftwood
New Member
*
Posts: 2034



View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 01:38:32 pm »

Quote
your_worst_nightmare said:
Quote
caex said:
Quote
Living_Dead_Beat said: buckethead... not for pussies. amazing and talented artist. and Hendrix ...not over rated. and for those of you who insult dimebag, his art, or pantera... you can suck my cock.

Fuck you, both DImebag and Pantera are very, very  overrated.

QFT
Logged

October 24: Opeth (fuck openers)
macdawg
New Member
*
Posts: 68



View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2007, 01:41:11 pm »

Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Satriani, Joe Perry, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, Ted Nugent, Zakk Wylde.....who can choose?
Logged

I'M goin' off the rails on a CRAZY TRAIN!
your_worst_nightmare
New Member
*
Posts: 1019



View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2007, 02:00:47 pm »

Quote
macdawg said:  Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eric Clapton, .....who can choose?

fixed it
Logged

melodeath  metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Deadman669
New Member
*
Posts: 79



View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2007, 03:29:46 pm »

The Amott brothers.
Logged


A Real Metal God
InEffigy
New Member
*
Posts: 111



View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2007, 06:40:59 am »

jimmy page just cuz he wasnt super fast solo expert he was a musical genious so yea jimmy page in my book
Logged

\m/ (-.-)\m/   (-.-(-.-(-.-)-.-)-.-)    

t(-.-t)   o---(-.-o>)
MrRageFuckinSynister
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 150


View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2007, 01:29:35 pm »

Quote

Fester_Gesmire said: well rhtyme wise and lead wise i say Jeff Hanneman & Kerry King of Slayer or the Hoffman brothers formerly of Deicide, it takes more than great leads to be a great guitarist, if the rhtyme is lame im bored



I would have to agree..Its more of guitar partnership tho rather than king allmighty Im the best type shit::sinister
Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals