HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Run in with a idiot cop.  (Read 4457 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 11:57:31 pm »

thisdistance said: that's super rude.  eff that.

one morning i was driving by a cop, lighting a cigarette.  he must have thought i was lighting a joint or something but he pulled me over, saying i was going 65 in a 55.  hah no, because i had my cruise on.  and i didn't get a ticket.   oink.

pigs must get bored and have to go pick on people.

He wanted your noods

decimatedremains

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 07:11:42 pm »

im sorry that that happened to you. Cops in general are rotten people no matter what color black and white their all the same trust me. They are racist in general but  what pisses me off is that they seem to get more rights then us civilians have. The judges and city officials take their words over ours. and that shit pisses me off. I hate cops so much its not even funny. One time this cop gets up in my face and tells me to empty out my pockets because he hears my cell phone beeping when i was making a statement when my house got burglerized. I dont give a fuck what color the cop is White Nigger Spick Wetback Chink its all the same a good cop is a dead cop imo. Im sorry you had to go through that
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 12:15:45 am »

decimatedremains said: im sorry that that happened to you. Cops in general are rotten people no matter what color black and white their all the same trust me. They are racist in general but  what pisses me off is that they seem to get more rights then us civilians have. The judges and city officials take their words over ours. and that shit pisses me off. I hate cops so much its not even funny. One time this cop gets up in my face and tells me to empty out my pockets because he hears my cell phone beeping when i was making a statement when my house got burglerized. I dont give a fuck what color the cop is White Nigger Spick Wetback Chink its all the same a good cop is a dead cop imo. Im sorry you had to go through that
Go home.

MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 06:44:37 pm »

AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2009, 12:44:25 am »

lurker411_k9 said: I was riding home from ozzfest 06 with a friend and we live about 2 and half hours away from the venue so we were a little confused on how to get home. . . . .

we love reading the local paper when we go to Alpine.  Jimmy Buffett had just played there the weekend before Ozzfest and they had a story about the HUNDREDS of parrot heads who got pulled over after leaving the show, listing their names, home addresses, violations and fines.  sitting outside a concert venue is like shooting fish in a barrel for cops.  my favorite first question cops ask is, "do you know why I pulled you over?"  I'm glad I got over my smart-ass days when I would have answered, "just to be a dick?"::animatedsmile

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
???????DawnoftheDead???????

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2009, 01:39:48 am »

Strat said:
zombiexmoshpit said:
thebloodcountess said: hey, i'm new here...  just wanna share my story...

so, some fucker who drove an suv t-boned my tiny ass cavalier... and of course, cops were called... when they got there, all they did was ask us if we needed an ambulance and when we said no, they fuckin left! didn't even fill out an accident report, none of that... they didn't even get out of their car... they just rolled their window down and that was about it...

there was a couple guys that saw the accident, that drove around the block and pulled up to us to see if we were OK... at least perfect strangers will come through for you when the cops won?HuhHuh?t, huh?..

protect and serve assholes!!

you should've reported those cops.

No one was injured.... so why where the cops needed?  So you could bitch at them?  They need to protect and serve people who actually are in need of it.

there has to be an injury or someone without insurance for the cops to stay at a scene of an accident..... you'll get the occational exception though.

Actually if the accident is in the road, and 9 times out of 10 it is, then they have to stay there and direct traffic until the tow trucks get to the scene to remove the vehicles and clean up the glass and debris. And if I'm not mistaken they have to fill out and accident report for the insurance company's reference or whatever. I may be wrong about this so don't quote me on it. Oh, and if they do call an ambulance to the scene, even if it isn't for you, you'll get billed around $100 for the ambulance being called. Even if you run into a guard rail and fuck it up, you get billed for that shit to.

Hatecrew_Deathroll

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009, 12:03:08 pm »

fuck the po-lice any time you wanna suck my dick let me know. hahahahahahahaha

BLOW ME!
dethklok66623

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 05:46:33 pm »

Fuck tha police coming straight from the underground

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 04:06:30 pm »

My buddy got his car torn apart by cops because something in the car set off the search dogs. It turned out to be an old bag of potato chips

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: