HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got news from the ICP camp  (Read 442 times)
Kevrock
New Member
*
Posts: 10



View Profile
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:16:49 am »

insanse clown posse is probably the worst band along with Poison in the world.
Logged
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5381


View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 08:40:57 am »

I thought he said that. ::animatedlaugh
Logged

blender715
New Member
*
Posts: 682



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 08:46:29 am »

Quote

Kevrock said: insanse clown posse is probably the worst band along with Poison in the world.


Compared to ICP, Poison is freakin' Pantera.
Logged

Signatures are for losers.
poobobo
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1708


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 02:46:38 pm »

how of ten does he create this topic? i swear i see it like every other day
Logged


Drinkingthebloodofjesus
New Member
*
Posts: 537



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 03:34:35 pm »

Quote
blender715 said:
Quote
Kevrock said: insanse clown posse is probably the worst band along with Poison in the world.

Compared to ICP, Poison is freakin' Pantera.
I agree with that.
Logged


hazman117
New Member
*
Posts: 209



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 03:36:09 pm »

Quote
Drinkingthebloodofjesus said:
Quote
blender715 said:
Quote
Kevrock said: insanse clown posse is probably the worst band along with Poison in the world.

Compared to ICP, Poison is freakin' Pantera.
I agree with that.
I agree to agreeing with that.
Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals