HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 38745 times)
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2008, 03:20:04 pm »

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

PanteraKatie said: I don't know. I just read all 3 pages of this and I agree with him. I like big viking type guys, and Ozzfest is full of them...OMG it makes me so wet. There should be masturbation stalls. That way instead of letting some guy pick me up and take me home, I can just masturbate and not be a floozy

Thanks very much, Katie.  You are absolutely right in that the stalls would be of benefit to you too.  If you think about it, you would probably be faced with the same frustrations as I if you saw me, personally at the fest if they allowed nudists to dress freely (and by freely, of course i mean nothing at all- like how we came into this world).  Meaning, you would see me naked and understand where I'm coming from.  Unfortunately, they don't allow nudsist in (I know because I tried to gain entrance at the Camden, NJ show in 2000 and was turned away at the parking lot- didn't even get a chance to approach the ticket taker- "wtf").

I know, I never thought of it. But they should. I am sorry that they didn't let you in in 2000...Pantera

::animatedlaugh I could totally masturbate at the fest in public. Will I? Probably not. I've already said that I don't care how skanky it is, I would have sex with a girl at Ozzfest. To me it sets the perfect moment. Great metal music in my ear, circulating more blood to my erection, and then fuck. But that has never happened and probably never will.

Well S_E_B...I don't know what to tell you. I have to ask you this...what if they had "couples" masturbation boothes? You could go in there with a girl and fuck the shit out of her, and hear your music "live"...hmmm?

No way, that would be nasty as hell. I'd rather do it in the grass of the lawn when night falls.

Why would it be nasty...you haven't been to a swingers club have you? I guess I thought everyone has been and knows what happens when you are done with a room there. Sorry. :/

Nope, never been to a swingers club. Sounds interesting though.
Dude you and your peirced johson would thrive in a swingers club you should try it

I'm really afraid at what a Kentucky swingers club would offer. ::confused

You'd be surprised at who goes there. Swinging isn't really what it's made out to be, it's not like you go there and fuck. It's pretty complicated.  I was in there around superbowl time and we had a few people there that were high rollers on the football teams. Plus, you have the Kentucky Derby....

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2008, 05:53:11 pm »

magnoliasuicide said: Whoever would masturbate at a concert has a major fetish problem and should get a psychiatric evaluation

Nah.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2008, 06:17:53 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

EVILEYE said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

Sex_E_Manbeast said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

PanteraKatie said: I don't know. I just read all 3 pages of this and I agree with him. I like big viking type guys, and Ozzfest is full of them...OMG it makes me so wet. There should be masturbation stalls. That way instead of letting some guy pick me up and take me home, I can just masturbate and not be a floozy

If I could so graciously sign onto this mini-discussion for just a moment:
Katie is right.  Normally you would think people like me would be the only ones in attendance, but I also noticed people with PhDs, post-doctorates, political figures (i can't name names though), and yes, a few dirtier looking people too.  Oh, ha, and as you already may be able to deduce, I've been to a few of these bathhouses in my time (he he hehhhh)

Thanks very much, Katie.  You are absolutely right in that the stalls would be of benefit to you too.  If you think about it, you would probably be faced with the same frustrations as I if you saw me, personally at the fest if they allowed nudists to dress freely (and by freely, of course i mean nothing at all- like how we came into this world).  Meaning, you would see me naked and understand where I'm coming from.  Unfortunately, they don't allow nudsist in (I know because I tried to gain entrance at the Camden, NJ show in 2000 and was turned away at the parking lot- didn't even get a chance to approach the ticket taker- "wtf").

I know, I never thought of it. But they should. I am sorry that they didn't let you in in 2000...Pantera

::animatedlaugh I could totally masturbate at the fest in public. Will I? Probably not. I've already said that I don't care how skanky it is, I would have sex with a girl at Ozzfest. To me it sets the perfect moment. Great metal music in my ear, circulating more blood to my erection, and then fuck. But that has never happened and probably never will.

Well S_E_B...I don't know what to tell you. I have to ask you this...what if they had "couples" masturbation boothes? You could go in there with a girl and fuck the shit out of her, and hear your music "live"...hmmm?

No way, that would be nasty as hell. I'd rather do it in the grass of the lawn when night falls.

Why would it be nasty...you haven't been to a swingers club have you? I guess I thought everyone has been and knows what happens when you are done with a room there. Sorry. :/

Nope, never been to a swingers club. Sounds interesting though.
Dude you and your peirced johson would thrive in a swingers club you should try it

I'm really afraid at what a Kentucky swingers club would offer. ::confused

You'd be surprised at who goes there. Swinging isn't really what it's made out to be, it's not like you go there and fuck. It's pretty complicated.  I was in there around superbowl time and we had a few people there that were high rollers on the football teams. Plus, you have the Kentucky Derby....
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2008, 06:24:27 pm »

thisdistance said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

you don't see how wanting to be beat girls down is a predicament?  just because you can't get off?  

Well what else do you think should happen?  I mean this is not rocket science here.  It's very simple:  I pay money to watch the bands I like.  There are young girls present who are not wearing many clothes.  They distract me from watching the bands I *PAID TO SEE* with how hot they look- and you are telling me I should not be able to beat them down? You're out of your mind.

I think what he means by beat them down, is when he is beating off, and he is about to cum, cum on a girl, hence the term "beat them down". I am pretty sure this is what he means, you guys just misinterpreted it. He never flat out said hit them with his fists.

...still rude.

there's been like 10 creepers in the news lately doing that shit.  going into random houses and jacking off on strange women.  some dude got arrested at the grocery store for it.
honestly, i don't see the appeal.  and would severely beat the shit out of you if you did that to me, sir.

Hi, Katie, thanks.  But no I very much mean beat them down in a physical sense.  As I stated before, it is my right as a man to be able to do this if I am distracted while I am watching bands I *PAID* to see perform.  It is simply unreasonable to think that I should be able to give the bands full concentration when the girls are walking around with so few clothes on.  They look so good- and I wish I could grope them, but they would begin squealing like pigs and I get arrested. NOT exactly how I want to spend my day after paying full price for a ticket to Ozzfest.  So, I masturbate.  Simple equation.
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2008, 06:34:38 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

you don't see how wanting to be beat girls down is a predicament?  just because you can't get off?  

Well what else do you think should happen?  I mean this is not rocket science here.  It's very simple:  I pay money to watch the bands I like.  There are young girls present who are not wearing many clothes.  They distract me from watching the bands I *PAID TO SEE* with how hot they look- and you are telling me I should not be able to beat them down? You're out of your mind.

I think what he means by beat them down, is when he is beating off, and he is about to cum, cum on a girl, hence the term "beat them down". I am pretty sure this is what he means, you guys just misinterpreted it. He never flat out said hit them with his fists.

...still rude.

there's been like 10 creepers in the news lately doing that shit.  going into random houses and jacking off on strange women.  some dude got arrested at the grocery store for it.
honestly, i don't see the appeal.  and would severely beat the shit out of you if you did that to me, sir.

Hi, Katie, thanks.  But no I very much mean beat them down in a physical sense.  As I stated before, it is my right as a man to be able to do this if I am distracted while I am watching bands I *PAID* to see perform.  It is simply unreasonable to think that I should be able to give the bands full concentration when the girls are walking around with so few clothes on.  They look so good- and I wish I could grope them, but they would begin squealing like pigs and I get arrested. NOT exactly how I want to spend my day after paying full price for a ticket to Ozzfest.  So, I masturbate.  Simple equation.

I see. Well, I suppose it is your right as a man. So what did you at last years FREEFEST? Just grope a drunk hot girl....

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2008, 06:39:04 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

...still rude.

I see. Well, I suppose it is your right as a man. So what did you at last years FREEFEST? Just grope a drunk hot girl....

Thanks, Katie.  I was only at Freefest for a few hours before getting ejected for getting in a fight with someone.  I spilled my slurpee (BY ACCIDENT- I AM TELLING THE TRUTH) on a girl's shirt.  When her dickhead of a boyfriend demanded I appologize, and I responded with, "Why should I?  She was in my way and she is a woman,"  he threw a punch at me and beat me down.  So, the three of us were ejected, not just I.  They wanted to continue the fight in the parking lot but I ran.
LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2008, 06:39:22 pm »

Wow, you pretty much admitted you're a fuckin molester. That's pretty fuckin sick.

~In a world so white, what else could I say?~
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2008, 06:43:53 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

PanteraKatie said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said:

...still rude.

Thanks, Katie.  I was only at Freefest for a few hours before getting ejected for getting in a fight with someone.  I spilled my slurpee (BY ACCIDENT- I AM TELLING THE TRUTH) on a girl's shirt.  When her dickhead of a boyfriend demanded I appologize, and I responded with, "Why should I?  She was in my way and she is a woman,"  he threw a punch at me and beat me down.  So, the three of us were ejected, not just I.  They wanted to continue the fight in the parking lot but I ran.

I see. That is horrible that he heat you down. What kind of slurpee was it? Well that is irrelevant but I hope it wasn't a good flavor that was wasted. Was his name Chet? That story sounds really farmiliar.

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2008, 06:44:13 pm »

LoveRage said: Wow, you pretty much admitted you're a fuckin molester. That's pretty fuckin sick.

Do not cross me.
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2008, 06:47:13 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:

LoveRage said: Wow, you pretty much admitted you're a fuckin molester. That's pretty fuckin sick.

Do not cross me.

He ISN'T A molester...you should really read all 7 pages and see what I had to say about it. I agree with him that there should be masturbation booths available. I mean FUCK...it drives me crazy that I have to go a gathering of metalheads and look at of the hot viking type guys...I would go in a masturbation booth if they had one..

LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2008, 06:51:25 pm »

He said he if he wasn't at Ozzfest where there are cops, then he would feel free to grope the underage girls. How is that not molestation?

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2008, 06:54:50 pm »

Well, seeing as you are a n00b, and all....you have no room to really give him shit. You don't know that he is "special"? You should really get to know a person before you judge them..PM me and I will tell you more about his condition.

LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2008, 06:58:30 pm »

I'm sorry, but there's no justifying groping or having sex with an underage person. I understand someone might have a condition. It's their fault for not getting help, when it's obviously needed.

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2008, 07:01:12 pm »

LoveRage said: I'm sorry, but there's no justifying groping or having sex with an underage person. I understand someone might have a condition. It's their fault for not getting help, when it's obviously needed.

Well, it's okay. I am pretty sure if you apologize to him, he will accept. There is justifying having sex with an underage person. I don't watn to go into it, but what if your bf is 18 and you are 17...is it wrong then? He is getting help, see you judged him again with out knowing. You should probably hold your tongue now. You're going to hurt his feelings and then I'm going to have to explain this to his mother....I don't want to go through it again...it was bad enough the last time.

LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2008, 07:12:27 pm »

It can't be justified when you're 36 and you're having sex w/ someone under 18. That is disgusting. I DID read all the pages. But I still don't see it as being right.
It's kind of traumatizing when you're the underage girl in this situation. Whether it's sooner or later, it's traumatizing.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: