HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 38768 times)
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2008, 07:14:09 pm »

When masturbation lost its fun, ...you're fucking lost.  Doesn't sound fun to pound your pud in a shitty, stinkin ass Ozzfest port a shitter.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2008, 07:18:40 pm »

LoveRage said: It can't be justified when you're 36 and you're having sex w/ someone under 18. That is disgusting. I DID read all the pages. But I still don't see it as being right.
It's kind of traumatizing when you're the underage girl in this situation. Whether it's sooner or later, it's traumatizing.

He didn't say he wanted to have sex with underage girls. He said he wanted to grope them because they are hot and scantily clad. I agree with you that IS disgusting. Well you shouldn't be so sensitive, if getting groped traumatizes you, you should go to a shrink AND leave the forum becuase you will get "internet" groped and harassed.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2008, 07:20:08 pm »

Crozzy said: When masturbation lost its fun, ...you're fucking lost.  Doesn't sound fun to pound your pud in a shitty, stinkin ass Ozzfest port a shitter.

No it's not...that is why they should have masturbation booths.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2008, 07:23:16 pm »

Have fun being sick fucks.

~In a world so white, what else could I say?~
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2008, 07:26:09 pm »

Did you apologize to him? You know he is "special" and you are still insulting him. He can't help it. Why are you so mean to people who "aren't all there"? You are cruel. He can not help it and you're busting his balls for it.

Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2008, 07:28:42 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

Crozzy said: When masturbation lost its fun, ...you're fucking lost.  Doesn't sound fun to pound your pud in a shitty, stinkin ass Ozzfest port a shitter.

No it's not...that is why they should have masturbation booths.

How about they just install cots so we could go in rooms and fuck someone, if you couldn't get lucky then you could go to the masturbation booth.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29:54 pm »

LoveRage said: Have fun being sick fucks.
Traumatize lol thats a joke most of those young whores want it the only reason the pull out the victim card is when they get caught Im not saying that i would screw jailbait im just stating a fact
LoveRage

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2008, 07:30:38 pm »

I'm sorry if he's special but that STILL doesn't justify anything at all. It's still sick and there's nothing right about it.

~In a world so white, what else could I say?~
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2008, 07:31:14 pm »

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2008, 07:39:48 pm »

EVILEYE said:

Traumatize lol thats a joke most of those young whores want it the only reason the pull out the victim card is when they get caught Im not saying that i would screw jailbait im just stating a fact

That is a proven fact too

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:31 pm »

LoveRage said: I'm sorry if he's special but that STILL doesn't justify anything at all. It's still sick and there's nothing right about it.

Maybe you just don't understand it because you are a n00b. It is justified because he is "special" what don't you understand about that? He CAN NOT help it, he was born that way. Come on, you're going to hurt his feelings. Like I said, i'm going to have to explain this to his mother and she isn't going to be happy. You are about to get one of our most liked people on this forum in trouble with him mom. He can't help it...he comes here and made good friends and you're ruining it. What if you were in his situation, and you didn't have friends then you made friends on the internet and some n00b ruined your fun and friends?

« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2008, 07:44:16 pm »

PanteraKatie said:
EVILEYE said:

That is a proven fact too
Not to proud of this but when i was 21 i was dating a 16 year old and her parents knew about it and if anything buy the end of it all i think i was a bit traumatized by it all
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2008, 07:46:12 pm »

eh i guess i should retract that statement saying i wouldnt screw jailbait my bad At this age i wouldnt i think naa i wouldnt how could i impossible HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2008, 07:48:05 pm »

Yeah fuck that it,s wrong i mean look at that innocent little angel sitting there there are some sic fucks out there
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2008, 07:49:36 pm »

There is nothing innocent about her..she's asking for it.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: