HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 39456 times)
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 02:26:50 am »

megafuck said:

TheFartSmeller said:

guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.

Dude, what the fuck are you, some sort of retarded animal or are you just a rapist? You should be able to control yourself in public by now rather than grope, or jack off in public, have some fucking decency!

Well this is why I think there should be separate stalls for masturbating at the fest.  If a girl distracts me at the concert with the way she dresses, I can't grope her because I'll get in trouble.  I also can't beat her down because I may get arrested.  The only other option at that point is to masturbate.  I do, but it's very uncomfortable to do so in the bathrooms because they usually are very dirty and smell foul.  Why not just put something in that is comfortable?  And not just toilets because then people will shit and piss in them and we'll be back to square one.  How about something with a small hole to desposit the goo in and be done with it?
megafuck

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 02:33:20 am »

TheFartSmeller said:
megafuck said:
TheFartSmeller said:
guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.
Dude, what the fuck are you, some sort of retarded animal or are you just a rapist? You should be able to control yourself in public by now rather than grope, or jack off in public, have some fucking decency!

Well this is why I think there should be separate stalls for masturbating at the fest.  If a girl distracts me at the concert with the way she dresses, I can't grope her because I'll get in trouble.  I also can't beat her down because I may get arrested.  The only other option at that point is to masturbate.  I do, but it's very uncomfortable to do so in the bathrooms because they usually are very dirty and smell foul.  Why not just put something in that is comfortable?  And not just toilets because then people will shit and piss in them and we'll be back to square one.  How about something with a small hole to desposit the goo in and be done with it?
You're hopeless...::looking::looking::looking

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 02:42:31 am »

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said: woah what weird.

i try to keep my masturbating at concerts to a minimum.  especially because that's fucking creepy.

creepy, that's your opinion but to me, it isn't a matter of being creepy.  it is about being distracted by young girls that, normally, if were out on the street somewhere (i.e. not at ozzfest), i would be free to grope them and wouldn't have to masturbate.  at ozzfest, though, there are cops all around so i cannot beat the girls down for distracting me.  instead, i have to miss the bands i like to go in the bathroom.

it IS creepy.  everything you've said on this thread is fucking CREEPY.

and hey that's fine, you can be whoever you want.   but you're not "free to grope" anyone.  let's get that striaght right now.
and if it's that bad you can't even go out in public, you need serious help.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 03:17:42 am »

thisdistance said:

TheFartSmeller said:

thisdistance said: woah what weird.

i try to keep my masturbating at concerts to a minimum.  especially because that's fucking creepy.

creepy, that's your opinion but to me, it isn't a matter of being creepy.  it is about being distracted by young girls that, normally, if were out on the street somewhere (i.e. not at ozzfest), i would be free to grope them and wouldn't have to masturbate.  at ozzfest, though, there are cops all around so i cannot beat the girls down for distracting me.  instead, i have to miss the bands i like to go in the bathroom.

it IS creepy.  everything you've said on this thread is fucking CREEPY.

and hey that's fine, you can be whoever you want.   but you're not "free to grope" anyone.  let's get that striaght right now.
and if it's that bad you can't even go out in public, you need serious help.

i'm not sure why me masturbating in private would be considered "creepy" though.  if anything, i would say your obsession with it is a little creepy!  after all, you don't even know me that well yet (you will).  the problem is that i cannot masturbate as I'd like, as a reaction to being distracted- and i cannot beat the girls down for this because of the police present, so i'm in a predicament.  how's that creepy?  i don't see it.
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2008, 04:19:36 am »

I don't know. I just read all 3 pages of this and I agree with him. I like big viking type guys, and Ozzfest is full of them...OMG it makes me so wet. There should be masturbation stalls. That way instead of letting some guy pick me up and take me home, I can just masturbate and not be a floozy

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
rape_session

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2008, 04:57:37 am »

You know, you're a good kisser

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2008, 05:05:50 am »

PanteraKatie said: I don't know. I just read all 3 pages of this and I agree with him. I like big viking type guys, and Ozzfest is full of them...OMG it makes me so wet. There should be masturbation stalls. That way instead of letting some guy pick me up and take me home, I can just masturbate and not be a floozy

Thanks very much, Katie.  You are absolutely right in that the stalls would be of benefit to you too.  If you think about it, you would probably be faced with the same frustrations as I if you saw me, personally at the fest if they allowed nudists to dress freely (and by freely, of course i mean nothing at all- like how we came into this world).  Meaning, you would see me naked and understand where I'm coming from.  Unfortunately, they don't allow nudsist in (I know because I tried to gain entrance at the Camden, NJ show in 2000 and was turned away at the parking lot- didn't even get a chance to approach the ticket taker- "wtf").
ChickenFucker
Community

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 07:20:11 am »

Wtf?  I like "pulling the goalie" just as much, if not more than anyone, but for godsakes do it before you leave for the fest, and then when you get home or the next day.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
buzzkiller23

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2008, 07:24:16 am »

Yeah...there is a reason why we have memories and cell phone cameras. Just save it for when you get home or the next day.
poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2008, 07:36:16 am »

why go to the restroom i'm sure you can get a good ol fashion circle jerk around the circle pit going i mean whats gayer than a circle pit

highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:53 am »

poobobo said: why go to the restroom i'm sure you can get a good ol fashion circle jerk around the circle pit going i mean whats gayer than a circle pit
you::finger

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2008, 07:45:40 am »

TheFartSmeller said:

i'm not sure why me masturbating in private would be considered "creepy" though.  if anything, i would say your obsession with it is a little creepy!  after all, you don't even know me that well yet (you will).  the problem is that i cannot masturbate as I'd like, as a reaction to being distracted- and i cannot beat the girls down for this because of the police present, so i'm in a predicament.  how's that creepy?  i don't see it.

my obsession? i didn't make a thread about ozzfest installing masturbation booths.

you don't see how wanting to be beat girls down is a predicament?  just because you can't get off?  

i think they make pills for overactive prostates.::animatedsmile
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2008, 08:16:56 am »

Thanks Buzz, Chicken.  I liked the idea of cell phone cameras.  For me though, I'm sort of a camera buff and am used to high-tech ones (http://www.hiddenpinholecameras.com/).  Haha they come in handy when you've got good looking neighbor's wives and daughters in the neighborhood (if you catch my drift ha ha ha).  So honestly, snapping quick cell-phone-quality shots wouldn't do the justice.  Groping would, but the girls are normally so stupid that they will start yelling and then I get fucking arrested, so no thanks.  I'd rather masturbate (but do so in a clean-smelling and non time-sensative area).
Coulrophile

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2008, 08:20:19 am »

Damnit, just... Don't fucking masterbate at Ozzfest. Or at any concert really... I mean, What the fuck...

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2008, 08:25:17 am »

thisdistance said:

you don't see how wanting to be beat girls down is a predicament?  just because you can't get off?  

Well what else do you think should happen?  I mean this is not rocket science here.  It's very simple:  I pay money to watch the bands I like.  There are young girls present who are not wearing many clothes.  They distract me from watching the bands I *PAID TO SEE* with how hot they look- and you are telling me I should not be able to beat them down? You're out of your mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: