HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 38682 times)
lurker411_k9

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2008, 08:38:36 am »

thisdistance said:
TheFartSmeller said:
thisdistance said: woah what weird.

i try to keep my masturbating at concerts to a minimum.  especially because that's fucking creepy.

creepy, that's your opinion but to me, it isn't a matter of being creepy.  it is about being distracted by young girls that, normally, if were out on the street somewhere (i.e. not at ozzfest), i would be free to grope them and wouldn't have to masturbate.  at ozzfest, though, there are cops all around so i cannot beat the girls down for distracting me.  instead, i have to miss the bands i like to go in the bathroom.

it IS creepy.  everything you've said on this thread is fucking CREEPY.

and hey that's fine, you can be whoever you want.   but you're not "free to grope" anyone.  let's get that striaght right now.
and if it's that bad you can't even go out in public, you need serious help.

BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2008, 08:59:35 am »

TheFartSmeller said:

megafuck said:

TheFartSmeller said:

guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.

Dude, what the fuck are you, some sort of retarded animal or are you just a rapist? You should be able to control yourself in public by now rather than grope, or jack off in public, have some fucking decency!

Well this is why I think there should be separate stalls for masturbating at the fest.  If a girl distracts me at the concert with the way she dresses, I can't grope her because I'll get in trouble.  I also can't beat her down because I may get arrested.  The only other option at that point is to masturbate.  I do, but it's very uncomfortable to do so in the bathrooms because they usually are very dirty and smell foul.  Why not just put something in that is comfortable?  And not just toilets because then people will shit and piss in them and we'll be back to square one.  How about something with a small hole to desposit the goo in and be done with it?

::animatedlaugh ::animatedlaugh Yeah then you would miss all the bands cause your mouth would be glued to that hole ::finger ::animatedlaugh Gloryhole anyone ::animatedsmile

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 09:02:48 am »

BringerOfWar said:

TheFartSmeller said:

megafuck said:

TheFartSmeller said:

guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.

Dude, what the fuck are you, some sort of retarded animal or are you just a rapist? You should be able to control yourself in public by now rather than grope, or jack off in public, have some fucking decency!

Well this is why I think there should be separate stalls for masturbating at the fest.  If a girl distracts me at the concert with the way she dresses, I can't grope her because I'll get in trouble.  I also can't beat her down because I may get arrested.  The only other option at that point is to masturbate.  I do, but it's very uncomfortable to do so in the bathrooms because they usually are very dirty and smell foul.  Why not just put something in that is comfortable?  And not just toilets because then people will shit and piss in them and we'll be back to square one.  How about something with a small hole to desposit the goo in and be done with it?

::animatedlaugh ::animatedlaugh Yeah then you would miss all the bands cause your mouth would be glued to that hole ::finger ::animatedlaugh Gloryhole anyone ::animatedsmile

that is disgusting.  i am not one with the gays.
BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2008, 09:11:15 am »

Maybe you should be... think of all the little emo boys in their tight pants...I bet they wouldn't even cry out and you wouldn't have to worry about being arrested.

Plus then when you get arrested for being the perverted fucking rapist you are you wouldn't have to worry about converting think of all the ass you would get then ::finger ::animatedlaugh

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2008, 09:17:20 am »

BringerOfWar said: Maybe you should be... think of all the little emo boys in their tight pants...I bet they wouldn't even cry out and you wouldn't have to worry about being arrested.

Plus then when you get arrested for being the perverted fucking rapist you are you wouldn't have to worry about converting think of all the ass you would get then ::finger ::animatedlaugh

i am about to use an argument against what you've just said that is very cliche, but:
you just went into detail about having sex with males; emo ones at that- not me.  maybe you are the one who would enjoy such a thing.  i'm not interested.
BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2008, 09:28:49 am »

Yup you caught me I love the cock ::finger ::animatedlaugh You're the one masturbating in a bathroom full of males fucking loser ::finger

buzzkiller23

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2008, 09:33:01 am »

Dude...just don't masterbate at ozzfest. Do it 17 times before you go in or when you get home. It's pretty simple.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2008, 09:35:18 am »

BringerOfWar said: Yup you caught me I love the cock ::finger ::animatedlaugh You're the one masturbating in a bathroom full of males fucking loser ::finger

No, no.  At the Tweeter Center for Performing Arts in Mansfield, Massachusetts, there are only porta-pottie bathrooms.  These singular units often smell like others' diarhhea and it's very uncomfortable for me to masturbate having to smell that.
Drinkingthebloodofjesus

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2008, 09:37:14 am »

Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said: Whoops, I meant to add to the above post:

The problem is that there are no prostitutes at the fest. As Ron Paul and I both agree, prostitution should be legal.

Then why even go to the show if it's just so impossible to keep it in your pants that you have to masturbate in the fuckin' dirty bathroom stall. Get a fucking girlfriend or a fuckin' pocket pussy and stay at home.

I love seeing all the rock bands play, but it's distracting when there are so many attractive young girls around.  Normally I would beat them down for this- but there are police at Ozzfest and I like watching Ozzy Osbourne.  He plays last usually, so I have to go all day.  Plus, I don't like beating women, I prefer things to go smoother.  
I mean, bottom line, if they just installed masturbation stalls, I wouldn't have to worry about this and neither would you.

The fact that you have to worry about where you are going to masturbate at a public fucking event just makes you look like a perverted loser. And apparently you can't get laid anyways, or you wouldn't have this pathetic problem to have to deal with. You must be a lame ass pussy if you're not even in the pit moshing and rocking out to the music so hard that you feel as if you're going to die. You're lame.

More like a lame ass lack-of-pussy.

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2008, 09:38:30 am »

buzzkiller23 said: Dude...just don't masterbate at ozzfest. Do it 17 times before you go in or when you get home. It's pretty simple.

haha, can't do that- i fall asleep after two times!  That creates a big problem for me, too.  The girls who wear skimpy clothing stimulate me.  The truth is that I do not WANT to have to masturbate but since I can't beat the girls down without being arrested, I have to do something else because groping them is also out of the question but nontheless, thank you for your idea.
buzzkiller23

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2008, 09:42:20 am »

You have a serious problem and should consider  therapy very soon, maybe then you'll be ok to go to ozzfest.
BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2008, 09:43:07 am »

FA

TheFartSmeller said:

BringerOfWar said: Yup you caught me I love the cock ::finger ::animatedlaugh You're the one masturbating in a bathroom full of males fucking loser ::finger

No, no.  At the Tweeter Center for Performing Arts in Mansfield, Massachusetts, there are only porta-pottie bathrooms.  These singular units often smell like others' diarhhea and it's very uncomfortable for me to masturbate having to smell that.

WOW here I thought you were a tool for masturbating with a room full of men but in truth you are really really cool you know how to look at someones profile ::finger Oh and BTW there are bathrooms at Tweeter Center shit for brains. I would never masturbate in a porta pottie theres no other guys in there WTF ::finger ::animatedlaugh FAG

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2008, 09:43:13 am »

Drinkingthebloodofjesus said:

More like a lame ass lack-of-pussy.

Exactly.  Thank you.  I have had to beat so many women down because they would not cooperate with me.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 09:45:29 am »

BringerOfWar said: FA

I would never masturbate in a porta pottie theres no other guys in there

And you're calling ME gay?
BringerOfWar

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 09:48:20 am »

No I called you a fucking rapist FAGGOT I can't get no pussy so I gotta force myself on a chick. You must be one UGLY motherfucker.

Off to work like a real man enjoy your masterbating FAG ::finger::animatedlaugh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: