HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 38871 times)
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 10:00:15 pm »

Bexi said: Why don't you just rock out and burn all your sexual frustrations that way?

I'd rather be having sex with a woman.
Magnoodle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 10:00:38 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: I'm sorry, I guess it's just me but I couldn't get off in a room full of guys.
Indeed.

Bexi said: Yeah the whole masturbating thing is pretty sad. Like I'm sure you couldn't find a girl your age in skimpy clothes there you could at least hit on and try to get laid. Every concert I've been too I've seen scantily clad women of all ages. So basically you're just a perv. Haha.
No kidding. At OF 06 there were girls walking around in hot pants and bikini tops aged from about 14 to 41.

I saw one chick during Hatebreed whose bust was quite possibly greater then her height wearing a bikini top and short-short-short-SHORT shorts in her early 20's. And she just couldn't understand why every male over the age of 12 (myself included) was looking at her.

Rock on, my man. Rock on.

Bexi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 10:01:04 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said: Why don't you just rock out and burn all your sexual frustrations that way?

Then save your ticket money and buy a prostitute. Straight up.

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 10:01:24 pm »

Whoops, I meant to add to the above post:

The problem is that there are no prostitutes at the fest. As Ron Paul and I both agree, prostitution should be legal.
Bexi

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 10:04:36 pm »

TheFartSmeller said: Whoops, I meant to add to the above post:

The problem is that there are no prostitutes at the fest. As Ron Paul and I both agree, prostitution should be legal.

Then why even go to the show if it's just so impossible to keep it in your pants that you have to masturbate in the fuckin' dirty bathroom stall. Get a fucking girlfriend or a fuckin' pocket pussy and stay at home.

ShtgunFacelift

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 10:05:56 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:

Brilliant.

TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 10:08:58 pm »

dude if ur gunna beat it......beat it right onto sum emo kid's face in a mosh pit. that would be the most epic win ever. ::finger

highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 10:11:38 pm »

beyondoasis said: dude if ur gunna beat it......beat it right onto sum emo kid's face in a mosh pit. that would be the most epic win ever. ::finger
they might get the wrong idea::surprise

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 10:12:27 pm »

beyondoasis said: dude if ur gunna beat it......beat it right onto sum emo kid's face in a mosh pit. that would be the most epic win ever. ::finger

They might just slurp that shit right up and follow you home for 2nds.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 10:15:04 pm »

Bexi said:

Then why even go to the show if it's just so impossible to keep it in your pants that you have to masturbate in the fuckin' dirty bathroom stall. Get a fucking girlfriend or a fuckin' pocket pussy and stay at home.

I love seeing all the rock bands play, but it's distracting when there are so many attractive young girls around.  Normally I would beat them down for this- but there are police at Ozzfest and I like watching Ozzy Osbourne.  He plays last usually, so I have to go all day.  Plus, I don't like beating women, I prefer things to go smoother.  
I mean, bottom line, if they just installed masturbation stalls, I wouldn't have to worry about this and neither would you.
Bexi

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 10:18:30 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:

I love seeing all the rock bands play, but it's distracting when there are so many attractive young girls around.  Normally I would beat them down for this- but there are police at Ozzfest and I like watching Ozzy Osbourne.  He plays last usually, so I have to go all day.  Plus, I don't like beating women, I prefer things to go smoother.  
I mean, bottom line, if they just installed masturbation stalls, I wouldn't have to worry about this and neither would you.

The fact that you have to worry about where you are going to masturbate at a public fucking event just makes you look like a perverted loser. And apparently you can't get laid anyways, or you wouldn't have this pathetic problem to have to deal with. You must be a lame ass pussy if you're not even in the pit moshing and rocking out to the music so hard that you feel as if you're going to die. You're lame.

TerracottaPie

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2008, 10:20:16 pm »

Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:

The fact that you have to worry about where you are going to masturbate at a public fucking event just makes you look like a perverted loser. And apparently you can't get laid anyways, or you wouldn't have this pathetic problem to have to deal with. You must be a lame ass pussy if you're not even in the pit moshing and rocking out to the music so hard that you feel as if you're going to die. You're lame.
cmon leave the guy alone. hes obviously got sum issues or sum shit.

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2008, 10:20:24 pm »

Bexi said:

TheFartSmeller said:

Bexi said:

Hey Bexi,

If the fest travels this year, what city are you going to attend in?
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 10:21:21 pm »

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Bexi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 10:22:45 pm »

beyondoasis said:
Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:

cmon leave the guy alone. hes obviously got sum issues or sum shit.

Yeah he does obviously have issues. But he's trying to fucking justify it? He's a fucking pathetic perverted loser and that's his fucking issue.

And if Ozzfest tours I'll be going to the closest one in the Toronto ON area.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: