HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 37527 times)
highrise
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 10:27:39 pm »

ImplodingSoul said:
highrise said:

Can't tell if its male...or female....?
does it matter?::animatedlaugh

Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 10:29:01 pm »

Bexi said:

beyondoasis said:

Bexi said:

TheFartSmeller said:

Bexi said:

TheFartSmeller said: Whoops, I meant to add to the above post:

The problem is that there are no prostitutes at the fest. As Ron Paul and I both agree, prostitution should be legal.

Then why even go to the show if it's just so impossible to keep it in your pants that you have to masturbate in the fuckin' dirty bathroom stall. Get a fucking girlfriend or a fuckin' pocket pussy and stay at home.

I love seeing all the rock bands play, but it's distracting when there are so many attractive young girls around.  Normally I would beat them down for this- but there are police at Ozzfest and I like watching Ozzy Osbourne.  He plays last usually, so I have to go all day.  Plus, I don't like beating women, I prefer things to go smoother.  
I mean, bottom line, if they just installed masturbation stalls, I wouldn't have to worry about this and neither would you.

The fact that you have to worry about where you are going to masturbate at a public fucking event just makes you look like a perverted loser. And apparently you can't get laid anyways, or you wouldn't have this pathetic problem to have to deal with. You must be a lame ass pussy if you're not even in the pit moshing and rocking out to the music so hard that you feel as if you're going to die. You're lame.
cmon leave the guy alone. hes obviously got sum issues or sum shit.

Yeah he does obviously have issues. But he's trying to fucking justify it? He's a fucking pathetic perverted loser and that's his fucking issue.

And if Ozzfest tours I'll be going to the closest one in the Toronto ON area.

Thanks, Oasis, I appreciate that.  Bexi probably only has a problem with my masturbation because she is inexperienced herself.  That's why I asked her what fest she'd be going to.  I could teach her a few things, heh heh hehhhh!
BlackestOvTheBlack
Community

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 10:31:30 pm »

I imagine these would be best sellers

Bexi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 10:31:59 pm »

TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:
beyondoasis said:
Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:

The problem is that there are no prostitutes at the fest. As Ron Paul and I both agree, prostitution should be legal.

Then why even go to the show if it's just so impossible to keep it in your pants that you have to masturbate in the fuckin' dirty bathroom stall. Get a fucking girlfriend or a fuckin' pocket pussy and stay at home.

I love seeing all the rock bands play, but it's distracting when there are so many attractive young girls around.  Normally I would beat them down for this- but there are police at Ozzfest and I like watching Ozzy Osbourne.  He plays last usually, so I have to go all day.  Plus, I don't like beating women, I prefer things to go smoother.  
I mean, bottom line, if they just installed masturbation stalls, I wouldn't have to worry about this and neither would you.

The fact that you have to worry about where you are going to masturbate at a public fucking event just makes you look like a perverted loser. And apparently you can't get laid anyways, or you wouldn't have this pathetic problem to have to deal with. You must be a lame ass pussy if you're not even in the pit moshing and rocking out to the music so hard that you feel as if you're going to die. You're lame.

Yeah he does obviously have issues. But he's trying to fucking justify it? He's a fucking pathetic perverted loser and that's his fucking issue.

Thanks, Oasis, I appreciate that.  Bexi probably only has a problem with my masturbation because she is inexperienced herself.  That's why I asked her what fest she'd be going to.  I could teach her a few things, heh heh hehhhh!

Actually I have a boyfriend and I get laid good and hard on the daily.  I have a problem because you're a fucking loser that needs to get a fucking life.  I hate to see wastes of flesh.

KILLy_Munster_31

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2008, 10:33:10 pm »

ImplodingSoul said: Yikes....
Only should do that b4 or after and not visualizing minors! This dude speaks his mind, have to give him that!
Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 10:34:27 pm »

BlackestOvTheBlack said: I imagine these would be best sellers

Not for me, I barehand it.
democrat

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 10:35:25 pm »

Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:
beyondoasis said:
Bexi said:
TheFartSmeller said:
Bexi said:

Actually I have a boyfriend and I get laid good and hard on the daily.  I have a problem because you're a fucking loser that needs to get a fucking life.  I hate to see wastes of flesh.

the idiot nudist hast been own't.

/thread, this is pointless

April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
guitarhero5150

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 10:54:38 pm »

Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.
SnowBlind258

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:30 pm »

TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 11:55:08 pm »

Bexi said:

TheFartSmeller said:

Bexi said:

beyondoasis said:

Bexi said:

TheFartSmeller said:

Bexi said:

you wouldn't be getting laid good and hard on the daily if i put your boyfriend in a meat grinder and ran over his bones with a steamroller! hahaha
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 11:56:03 pm »

woah what weird.

i try to keep my masturbating at concerts to a minimum.  especially because that's fucking creepy.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 12:08:57 am »

thisdistance said: woah what weird.

i try to keep my masturbating at concerts to a minimum.  especially because that's fucking creepy.

creepy, that's your opinion but to me, it isn't a matter of being creepy.  it is about being distracted by young girls that, normally, if were out on the street somewhere (i.e. not at ozzfest), i would be free to grope them and wouldn't have to masturbate.  at ozzfest, though, there are cops all around so i cannot beat the girls down for distracting me.  instead, i have to miss the bands i like to go in the bathroom.
TheFartSmeller

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 12:26:56 am »

guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.
eaglesbecomevultures

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 02:04:12 am »

Nothing like a good game of Civil War. It's 5 against 1!
megafuck

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 02:17:29 am »

TheFartSmeller said:
guitarhero5150 said: Dude, you are a danger to the public if you can't control yourself.

I disagree.  The public is a danger to me because they should know better.  As a man, I have the right to beat a woman down if she distracts me from doing something I like.  In this case: watching the bands at Ozzfest.  How can I be expected to do that while some of these girls look so hot in such few clothes? (Exactly).  The next step is to grope them (which I cannot do either because they will squeal and I will be arrested, maybe).  When groping is out of the question, then it is masturbation in a smelly bathroom.  I don't enjoy the bad smells, so that's why I think there should be separate, *CLEAN* stalls put in, for this purpose.
Dude, what the fuck are you, some sort of retarded animal or are you just a rapist? You should be able to control yourself in public by now rather than grope, or jack off in public, have some fucking decency!

93% of teenagers listen to rap. If you are part of the 7% of people that still listens to good music, put this in your signature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: