HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masturbating at the fest...  (Read 38386 times)
« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2008, 07:52:32 pm »

BlackestOvTheBlack
Community

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2008, 07:54:13 pm »

I'm surprised it took this long to mention Chris Hanson.
Distance
Community

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2008, 11:59:23 pm »

WacoJesus said:

thisdistance said: Creepers =  people that freak you out and lurk around you?  ::c_stare

Creeper= bud that doesnt get you stoned right away

wacojesus is my hero.
mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2008, 10:38:13 pm »

Ok I have to ask this cause i am not reading the whole thign here.  If a man goes to a metal concert and touches himself in the mens bathroom and other men are in htere and well if its smells aswful but he is still touching himself, woudnt the other men in there like start beating his ass for well looking like he is GAY?  I think if I was in a mens bathroom and i got wind that a guy is masturbating I woudl say hey dudes that guy is slapping his monkey around other guys?   I think an ass whooping woud begin
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2008, 11:01:05 pm »

mynekogirl said: Ok I have to ask this cause i am not reading the whole thign here.  If a man goes to a metal concert and touches himself in the mens bathroom and other men are in htere and well if its smells aswful but he is still touching himself, woudnt the other men in there like start beating his ass for well looking like he is GAY?  I think if I was in a mens bathroom and i got wind that a guy is masturbating I woudl say hey dudes that guy is slapping his monkey around other guys?   I think an ass whooping woud begin

In NJ the cops would jump him,..and slam his ASS to the ground and drag him out of there in a fartbeat.
(hehehhe fartbeat,..I just made that shit up,....hehehe)
They catch sick fuckin creeps like that all the time around here,..look at what happened to Gov. Mcgreedy.
He wrote about all the late nights he would go to the parkway service area restrooms and get laid...what a sick fuck. His poor little baby was at home too.::surprise
Now they have a 5-0 team that looks for that shit,,..good,..they should.
Dirty filthy rotten fucking masturbators.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Ozzfest property in NJ is run by the state at PNC arts center so I can guarantee they will be....you know,..watchin for you sick pervs. out there,......::looking::laugh

mynekogirl

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2008, 11:26:26 pm »

which is more sick though?  the masturbator or the guys looking for the masturbator.  I guess they would need a professional meat gazer on the hit squad.  OOOOOOOOH i seee something!  This is the meat gazer calling all units, we have a hottie stroking one in the third stall!
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2008, 11:34:06 pm »

::animatedlaugh
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2008, 11:38:56 pm »

mynekogirl said: which is more sick though?  the masturbator or the guys looking for the masturbator.  I guess they would need a professional meat gazer on the hit squad.  OOOOOOOOH i seee something!  This is the meat gazer calling all units, we have a hottie stroking one in the third stall!

I wonder how they decide who gets that job,....::animatedlaugh must be the noob.::laugh
Its weird because it happens right in places where there are all kinds of families and kids.
Its an unsafe environment unless its checked right away. Now they chased them all across the border into PA.
Every now and then they catch them at the mcdonalds on the parkway rest area.
Someones lookin for a big mac with extra special sauce.......
::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
People can do what they want,..but for gods sake man!! Do it somewhere  like your home or a fuckin motel.
Jeezuzsss.....::laugh::animatedlaugh

dirtylittle1

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2008, 08:42:41 am »

Crozzy said:
PanteraKatie said:
Crozzy said: When masturbation lost its fun, ...you're fucking lost.  Doesn't sound fun to pound your pud in a shitty, stinkin ass Ozzfest port a shitter.

No it's not...that is why they should have masturbation booths.

How about they just install cots so we could go in rooms and fuck someone, if you couldn't get lucky then you could go to the masturbation booth.

The cots aren't a bad idea, but if I was gonna actually use one, I'd be sure I'd be the first. Wouldn't wanna go in there halfway through the day after others have been screwing in there.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: