HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you be sad if Ozzfest is cut down to 2 cities?  (Read 2027 times)
Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 07:00:44 pm »

What a stupid fucking question...

Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 07:11:48 pm »

Yup, but Dallas is where I go every year anyway.  So it wouldn't affect me.  I think it would suck for the rest of the country.

Drinking Booze and raising rifles, Hell Straight through and through!
PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 07:12:41 pm »

Crozzy said: Yup, but Dallas is where I go every year anyway.  So it wouldn't affect me.  I think it would suck for the rest of the country.

yes it would...tickets will be hard as shit to get, and expensive as shit too

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 07:22:50 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

Crozzy said: Yup, but Dallas is where I go every year anyway.  So it wouldn't affect me.  I think it would suck for the rest of the country.

I thinks we are going to get more than two dates.  The tour can only have a few years left as it is.  We need to enjoy what we are given.  fucking Ozzy has been touring non stop since last years fest, I'm sure he is ready for a break.  I predict the tour will be scaled back, but not back to only two cities.

PanteraKatie
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2008, 07:24:40 pm »

Crozzy said:

PanteraKatie said:

I thinks we are going to get more than two dates.  The tour can only have a few years left as it is.  We need to enjoy what we are given.  fucking Ozzy has been touring non stop since last years fest, I'm sure he is ready for a break.  I predict the tour will be scaled back, but not back to only two cities.

Well maybe you're not considering that EVERYONE on this forum wants to go...and many others, I think if they did it for 2 days and no one bought tickets to each show, both days would sell out and many people would still want to go that didn't get to.

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
Crozzy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2008, 07:26:32 pm »

PanteraKatie said:

Crozzy said:

PanteraKatie said:

Oh, I considered that.  I think it would suck if they did that.  I was just being the devils advocate by stating that Ozzy needs a break.  Believe me, I care about my metal brothers and sisters getting to go to the shows.

Well maybe you're not considering that EVERYONE on this forum wants to go...and many others, I think if they did it for 2 days and no one bought tickets to each show, both days would sell out and many people would still want to go that didn't get to.

Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 08:22:25 pm »

Clay_Taurus_Liquor said: So far it's looking like a 2 day gig in Dallas, Texas and this one off show in Calgary, Alberta, .....so what will everyone do if these are the only dates for the all you Ozzy fans.....and if you look at the big picture.... almost every big band will be touring in Europe around the time when Ozzfest normally transpires.....The Ozzfest team are doing all they can to make this a success for everyone

pissed not sad....
i mean for fucks sake i live in KY not much good entertainment/concerts come around so ozzfest is one of the thigns i look forward to during the summer

Piggy
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 08:29:39 pm »

I can't see Ozzy skipping the East Coast.  Especially the NJ/NY area.
Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 08:32:35 pm »

Piggy said: I can't see Ozzy skipping the East Coast.  Especially the NJ/NY area.

I need something at least in Virginia,West Virginia,Kentucky,or Ohio or somethign close to that

sampson

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 08:43:03 pm »

Doesn't matter to me. I wasn't planning on going this year anyway. Don't have my passport to cross the border.

People who don't like Ozzy but spend all their time on his board need to get lives.
Anything >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Caex's Life
Jayman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 08:56:52 pm »

Crozzy said:
PanteraKatie said:

yeah but ozzfest is not just about Ozzy anymore.  Doesn't matter how many dates ozzy can perform.  Look at 2006.  He only did 10 dates out of 30 and that didn't affect the fest.  From what they'd said in the past, ozzfest will go on long after ozzy is done performing.  I don't see how they'd scale it back to 2 dates anyways.  Unless they just got  tired and bored of making money
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 09:48:35 pm »

How convenient ,.....::animatedlaugh
Maybe Ozzy will just roll on up to your house Crozz....::laugh
If its so...I think it will be a one off overnighter and the rest of the tour will go on,...possibly one STOP shorter as they doubled up Dallas.
If this works they can maximize the potential for overall attendance by making MORE double stops in 2009.
After all...dont forget the LESSON Ozzy and Sharon showed us all including the music industry by giving the gift of Freefest.
They are all too well aware that $$$$ is hard for the kids nowadays to come up with.
Why would they toss such a burden on all the dedicated fans??,....I`m sure they wont do that.
They love Ozzy`s fans.
Because its a great entertainment, love, money, music, traditon, relationship,....its fucking OZZFEST
\m/::looking\m/

FOF

heavymetalgirl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 10:00:34 pm »

It will be the end of an era for me if I don't go this year. I won't travel to Dallas for it. The longest I'm willing to travel is 4 hours.

If electricity comes from electrons,
does morality come from morons?
starlantern
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 10:21:25 pm »

Impossible... It will NOT be down to 2 days... I believe in faries that wear boots and I believe in Ozzfest that will roll on around the country!! Why stop now?? I have been to them all..( in Devore)  why stop?? The Ozzman shall commeth I do believe in  Ozzy I do believe in Ozzy.... ::animatedsmile::finger

Faries wear boots and you gotta believe me..::finger::::sinister::::animatedlaugh
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 10:24:55 pm »

starlantern said: Impossible... It will NOT be down to 2 days... I believe in faries that wear boots and I believe in Ozzfest that will roll on around the country!! Why stop now?? I have been to them all..( in Devore)  why stop?? The Ozzman shall commeth I do believe in  Ozzy I do believe in Ozzy.... ::animatedsmile::finger
THATS the spirit!!!
\m/::looking\m/

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: