HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Dreamy Ozzfest Line Up  (Read 1109 times)
spock

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 05:30:38 pm »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2008, 07:32:26 pm »

EVILEYE said:

ChickenFucker said: For some reason every sentence that you type, I am hearing Violent J or whatever his name is, saying it in my head.
 when i hade it made i asked for a clown eating cotton candy and thats what i got it wasn,t meant as an ICP sig when it was made But i like it and it has moving parts so its unlike anyone elses on the board so i must keep it

well,...mine has a shimmering, mesmerizing allure to it....but no Ferris wheels.::c_stare

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2008, 09:17:43 pm »

I never understood the whole "lets get really shit faced and not remember the music" thing. Thats what every other day of my life is for. Ozzfest I come to see the bands I like even if few and far between.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2008, 09:25:56 pm »

eXile59 said: I never understood the whole "lets get really shit faced and not remember the music" thing. Thats what every other day of my life is for. Ozzfest I come to see the bands I like even if few and far between.

I always just thought those fucked up people crawled out of the woodwork when Ozzy came through town.
Last year at the fest I was at 2 people DIED::surprise
Too much Monster,sun, and illicit substances.
Weak fuxx........::looking
I dont get it either. Its really sad some will never come home...they leave for the Ozzfest not knowing thats the last concert they will see FOREVER.
I can see having a few beers but these types go WAY WAY beyond what you could call casual partying.
Its called an OVERDOSE.
Was real big in the 60`s and 70`s.
Fuck that,....

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 09:27:55 pm »

eXile59 said: I never understood the whole "lets get really shit faced and not remember the music" thing. Thats what every other day of my life is for. Ozzfest I come to see the bands I like even if few and far between.
I remember last year just fine The only band i realy watched was Ozzy the rest of the time i spent bullshiting with random people and meeting up with old friends good times

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2008, 09:38:21 pm »

EVILEYE said:

I remember last year just fine The only band i realy watched was Ozzy the rest of the time i spent bullshiting with random people and meeting up with old friends good times

I too can account for every second of last years Ozzfest...backstage, front row,the Hustler bus,..INSIDE the Hustler bus,..being onstage with Ozzy,..sharing my passes with the friends I took and seeing l the look on thier faces,..the cool, cool fresh crisp water I drank all day.
All supplied by the second stage bands I made friends with,..The Ozzfest is more about being with people as oppsed to seeing music.(because there are more people than there is music)
It depends on what you are there for.
I was there to live life.....
Ozzy is the cherry on the sundae.
And to top that I made it out alive and home safe........some didnt.
Water-..... the other clear meat.....................::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::laugh

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2008, 11:46:48 pm »

I have seen in the last three years of attending, three people passed out on the second stage lawn, and one passed out in the parking lot.  I have also seen three people carried away by medical help.

I drink a lot of beer to make up for my sucky life. Ozzfest is day when I dont have to. I have the music I love at very high volumes and people who love it too and thats all I need.

Beckon3d

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2008, 12:04:36 am »

that dont sound like too bad of a lineup but the only problem is for me in chicago they dont sell beer until  4p.m. and you cant chill in your car in the parking lot once youre there you haver to go in no tailgating at all
spock

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2008, 04:13:16 am »

Beckon3d said: that dont sound like too bad of a lineup but the only problem is for me in chicago they dont sell beer until  4p.m. and you cant chill in your car in the parking lot once youre there you haver to go in no tailgating at all
No beer untill 4pm? I thought Chicago was supposed to be a "hip" town. How un-American.::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
OzzyZimmer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2008, 06:27:43 am »

Go back to some roots. Get bands from Ozzys genre.... Motorhead, Alice Cooper, Scorpions, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, ect.
One day (heaven forbid) Ozzy will say, "this is my last" and mean it. His last should be the biggest blow out of the music industry. For him to have all of the big names from the Blizzard of Oz days through No more tears, music fan for decades will remember the Ozzfest of Ozzfests. Imagine talents of Ozzy, KISS, Alice Cooper, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Metallica, and all of the other killer 80's bands on one stage. Ofcourse the cheapest ticket would have to be $200 but what a show. Hell, just imagine the t-shirt!!!!!!
This would probably never happen, so I'd love to see King Diamond at an Ozzfest. ::sinister
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: