HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I just wanted to say fuck n00bs  (Read 7615 times)
PanteraKatie
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1892


View Profile
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:26:06 pm »

I know I only have around 600 posts. But this happens every year, people show up around fest time and start shit. They act like they know it all. Plus, they don't have ANY sense of humor at all. I mean they acted like that post about Alexi Laiho losing his arm was mean...Fuck you n00bs. If you don't like it then bounce...as EVILEYE would put it
Logged

look, im not exaggerating when i say the success of your mission hinges on how well you use that cardboard box. ----JaGBaG.
SixStringSamurai
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2664



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 08:28:45 pm »

This will only encourage them, but, yes, fuck them.
Logged



Jagbag- "Hail the return(of SSS) or GTFO."
TheOnlyDisturbedOne
New Member
*
Posts: 64



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 08:29:16 pm »

haha you only have around 600? i only have around 50!! but even i can take a joke, and i keep to myself so idc. plus i'm not a typical noob that comes on to ask when there will be ozzfest info and start all these dream lineup threads or prediction lineup threads.
Logged
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5380


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 08:32:24 pm »

Quote

TheOnlyDisturbedOne said: haha you only have around 600? i only have around 50!! but even i can take a joke, and i keep to myself so idc. plus i'm not a typical noob that comes on to ask when there will be ozzfest info and start all these dream lineup threads or prediction lineup threads.
Yes, but you listen to Disturbed.
Logged

TheOnlyDisturbedOne
New Member
*
Posts: 64



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 08:36:39 pm »

Quote
Master_Chief said:
Quote
TheOnlyDisturbedOne said: haha you only have around 600? i only have around 50!! but even i can take a joke, and i keep to myself so idc. plus i'm not a typical noob that comes on to ask when there will be ozzfest info and start all these dream lineup threads or prediction lineup threads.
Yes, but you listen to Disturbed.

yes yes i know. can't help it haha.
Logged
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5380


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 08:37:39 pm »

Quote

TheOnlyDisturbedOne said:
Quote

Master_Chief said:
Quote

TheOnlyDisturbedOne said: haha you only have around 600? i only have around 50!! but even i can take a joke, and i keep to myself so idc. plus i'm not a typical noob that comes on to ask when there will be ozzfest info and start all these dream lineup threads or prediction lineup threads.
Yes, but you listen to Disturbed.


yes yes i know. can't help it haha.
Don't worry, one day your username will be "lol_wut_r_disturbed"
Logged

Guest
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 08:44:39 pm »

Yes this is true if you dont like a thread you should just ignore it But i do like noobs Hating things takes up to much energy it,s much easier to like stuff IMO
Logged
TheFartSmeller
New Member
*
Posts: 111



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 08:46:38 pm »

I agree that there are a lot of stiffs around here.  Some people in my masturbation thread sounded just downright sick.  Either obsessed with the topic itself or plain cruel.  I got a PM from "NrrrdGrrrl" who, in the thread, made some pretty hard accusations about me.  Her PM just said, "I don't care if you have a condition.  You are a sick fuck who deserves to be shot."  Nice. I have a real problem- and not just any kind of problem like that faggot poobobo's "I iz a litll dude who c4nnot get drunk cuz Iz so cute!  Halp!" - and she tried to take advantage of me.  Bexi is horrendous in her treatment of me too. Waving how "good and hard" she gets laid in front of my face, nice.  Real decent person we've got there. What have I done wrong?
Logged
BlackestOvTheBlack
Community
Senior Member
****
Posts: 385



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 09:05:37 pm »

pfft you love the n00bs. Your secret is out.
Logged
Master_Chief
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5380


View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 09:07:20 pm »

N00b Pride
Logged

Cannibal
New Member
*
Posts: 1008



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 09:18:48 pm »

Anyone who has joined in the last 3 months should die. now.
Logged

Ace_Rothstein
New Member
*
Posts: 392



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2008, 09:18:50 pm »

Does anyone know when Ozzfest tickets go on sale?
Logged
Bleedfreek
New Member
*
Posts: 475



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2008, 09:19:23 pm »

n00bs with b00bs are pretty thight tho...u must admit.
Logged

Cannibal
New Member
*
Posts: 1008



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 09:19:26 pm »

::finger::finger::finger
Logged

lurker411_k9
New Member
*
Posts: 544



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 09:25:49 pm »

Quote
Ace_Rothstein said: Does anyone know when Ozzfest tickets go on sale?

Next Friday.
Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals